2. (Part 2 of 1.)

**Rob's POV**

I knocked on the door, and could hear footsteps. The door opened and I saw Ruth (Kristen's manager)

"Rob! what a surprise," Ruth said smiling.

"Who is it" I heard a beautiful voice come from inside the room.

"May I come in or it's not a good time?" I asked

"Kristen will kill me if I don't let you in" Ruth said jokingly.

"she doesn't know I'm here, it's a surprise. Don't ruin it for me, Ruth" I said laughing.

"Ruth? Is everything alright? why aren't you telling me who's at the door?" I heard Kristen say in the background.

"Just come in, Rob. She's getting her hair done at the moment. Make sure you don't make her cry or you'll die." Ruth said laughing and letting me in.

I walked in and saw my beautiful Kristen getting her hair done. She had not yet noticed that I was standing in the corner.

"Ugh Rob hasn't texted me or called me. I wonder what's he's up to" Kristen sighed.

"Don't Kristen, you'll hear from him soon. sooner than you think" Ruth said while reading a magazine.

"I'm so nervous for tonight, Ruth. Only Rob can make me feel better. His hugs, kisses, and kind words make me feel better" Kristen said sobbing.

i didn't know my support meant so much to Kristen. I love her so much, and sometimes its hard to hide my love for her in public...

***CANNES 2012 FLASHBACK*** (still Rob's POV)

"I need some Kristen time, if you know what I mean" I whispered in her ear.

"We're at a bar, Rob" she said as I started to kiss her all over her face.

suddenly I heard a flash.

"Shit, paps!" Kristen said.

"For once let's show the world that our love is stronger than anything, and they cannot break us apart" I said as I pulled Kristen closer to me and kissed her forehead.

"Babe, I love you so much" Kristen said proudly.

"I love you more than words can explain" I said, crushing my lips on hers.

**end of flashback**

-

Sorry I have to end this chapter here. The next update is when Rob and Kristen reunite. That's all I gotta say!

Thanks so much for reading.

xoxo,

Robstenfanfics