7

*Kristen's POV*

Did Rob really just ask me to help him pack after breaking my heart into million pieces? I knew people could be selfish and such but never this selfish.

People say things happen for a reason, but I'm still not fully understanding why my relationship had to end this way. He didn't even give me enough explanations. My thoughts were broken by Rob

"So... are you going to help me?" he asked

I nodded.

"I don't want this to affect you too much. Take it as a lesson.." Rob said while picking me up from the floor.

"How's this a lesson?" I asked confused.

"You don't always get what you want. Or even if you want things to be, they can't always be." Rob smiled

"quick question, how can you be so happy after all this?" I asked trying to ignore the pain I felt in my heart.

"I'm not happy, but im trying to find a positive thing about all this." Rob said

"oh cool." I sighed.

He didn't say anything. We made our way to the main bedroom and started packing his stuff.

I pulled out one of his (and mine) favorite hoodie and put in his suitcase.

"Umh, Kristen?" he said

"Yeah?" I responded

"You can keep it if you want..." he smiled

I didn't say anything and just pulled out the hoodie from his suitcase and put it on. He was asking me for everything that he had given me over the past 6 years. I couldn't get rid of them... especially the promise ring he gave me back in 2010. He said I could keep the dove necklace and the ring, but I wasn't allowed to wear them.

"okay, I'm done packing." Rob said

"oh... uhm... i... me too, so this is it?" I sobbed

"I guess" Rob looked at me

"take care, okay? I really hope you find the right girl." I faked a smile.

"I will" He laughed

"Rob, can I ask you for one last thing..." I asked shyly.

"go ahead" Rob said

"Can you....." I didn't have to continue, Rob's lips crushed against mine.

He still loved me, and I'm pretty sure he didn't mean anything he said. His kisses were still the same, and I could feel the love and the pain he felt at the moment. He softly pulled away and looked at me.... "i love you, and will always love you" Rob said. I was shocked, first he said he didn't love me, now he's saying that he will always love me. There was no doubt, Rob lied about not loving me. He broke my heart because of something else.

he pulled me closer to him and hugged me. I started sobbing, suddenly I felt a kiss on my forehead. I looked up and Rob was somehow still here.

"I should get going." He said

I ran to the guest room and locked myself in. I couldn't bare to see the love of my life going away from me, and taking away Bear and Bernie. I sat on the bed and starting crying like a baby... I heard an engine go on 5 minutes later, I took a peak from the window and saw Rob driving away. Today was the worst day ever.... but again, shit happens for a reason.

End of chapter 7.

sorry for not updating yesterday, I had a party to go to. I will try my very best to update often guys, in the mean time just bare with me. School takes most of my time away!! Thank you for reading, stay fab.

xoxo,
Robstenfanfics