3

*read to end of chapter please. I have an announcement to make*

**KRISTEN'S POV**
I missed him so much, why was he ignoring me? did I do something wrong or said something bad? I really have no idea why he's ignoring me. "Snap out of it, Kristen" I whispered to myself (more like said it out loud)

"turn around" Ruth said laughing.

"I can't, don't you see what I'm doing?" I said grinning.

"trust me, you will not regret turning around" Ruth said.

"Jesus, fine!" I said annoyed.

I turned around and saw him. My Rob standing right behind me with his arms opened. I ran to him and hugged me, all of sudden i was crying...

"baby don't cry" Rob said.

"its just..just that I've missed you so much.." I said sobbing

"I know, I've missed you too. I wanted to be with you tonight, I know how nervous you get when you walk red carpets." Rob said pulling me closer to him.

"I bought you this while I was in Sydney filming ''The Rover,"Rob said handing me a gold locket with a dove on it. I opened the locket and it had a picture we took back 2009 when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Rob, it's beautiful" I said half smiling and crying.

"it has a meaning. It means "even if you can't see me, my love will always be with you." Rob said.

I didn't have time to say thank you, Rob crushed his lips on mine so fast. I missed this.

"I don't mean to break you two love birds up, but Kristen has to walk the red carpet in about 20 minutes and she's not ready" Ruth said.

"A princess is always late" Rob said looking into my eyes.

he made me blush so bad...
"Not me, Rob. we'll have to talk at night" I said biting my lip.

"Oh yeah, "talk". I'll be looking forward for that talk." Rob said with a sexy smile.

"ew" I heard Ruth laugh.

*20 minutes later..*

"okay we're all set! You got everything with you, Kristen?!" Ruth asked.

"Not everything, but material wise, yes." I said looking at Rob who was playing 'Flappy bird'.

"Let's get going then" Ruth said.

"babe, I'll see you later. I love you so much," I said to Rob.

"Good luck my everything, I'll see you at night. Remember.... my love is always with you." Rob said before I crushed my lips on his.

***END OF CHAPTER 3***

Thank you guys so much for reading.

BTW- The reason why I'm posting 2 chapters at the same time is because chapter 2 didn't publish yesterday so I was like "f it, I'll just publish 2/3 today". 2 is better than one :)
---------
I have a family reunion tomorrow so I'm not updating till I get home, so probably around 3 or 4 a.m. I'll try to update earlier.

Once again, thank you so much for reading.

Robsten is unbroken.

xoxo,
Robstenfanfics