13

ROB'S POV:

You have a boyfriend....? I asked.

I could see it in her eyes. I saw guilt in her eyes, but why did she feel sad or guilty? after all, I was the one breaking her heart and ending our 6 year relationship.

"Yes, I do. it's nothing serious though, we've only been dating for a couple of days" she said

how can I live knowing that Kristen's heart belongs to someone else? her smiles were no longer for me. The moments we had were now memories, how could I break her heart? I regret everything I said/did to her. I lost every hope I had of us getting back together.

"oh, that's great" I said, trying to sound nice.

"so, what about you? how's your love life?" Kristen asked

"mines great. Tahliah and I are getting married actually. She's an amazing girl, never met anyone like her before" I lied.

I saw the disappointment in Kristen's eyes. I can't believe I just lied to her, why did I even mention marriage? I was always told Kristen was my soulmate, and I used to agreed. What's left now? only memories and words remain now.

"hey, look! it stopped raining" Kristen said pointing to the window.

"are you kicking me out?" I laughed.

"nope, just in case you wanted to leave. Your girlfriend must me waiting for you, goofball" Kristen joked.

Kristen was sitting across of me, I just felt like hugging her and kissing her. How would she react to me doing both of this things?

I'll start bringing back memories from when we first met, maybe that'll make her want to kiss me...

"remember all the fun stuff we did back in 2008?" I asked. Kristen wanted to laugh, I could see it on her face. She tried to stay serious but she ended up laughing.

"ROB! why would you even bring those kind of memories up? everyone knows what you mean by 'fun.'' Kristen laughed

I didn't feel like bringing up the romantic memories, at least not now. I wanted her to feel comfortable first.

"well, we did have some good times.." I smirked.

"I can't disagree with you" Kristen said

"remember when we filmed the prom scene for twilight?" I asked nervously.

"yes..." Kristen sighed

That night neither of us wanted to go home. After a long day of filming it is expected to be tired and wanting to go home. Yeah, that was not the case for Kristen and I.

*flashback to 2008; prom scene filming"

"I dream about being with you forever....." Kristen said her lines.

I looked into Kristen's eyes, I could see how much she had to say or at least that's what I thought. I want her to know that I'm in love with her, that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

"Rob.... you forgot your lines, didn't you?" Kristen laughed.

"CUT!!" I heard the director say.

"uhm, no... I just..." I said

"you what? are you okay?" Kristen asked

"we need to talk" I said

"oh no. What did I do now? I don't really like when people tell me they need to talk to me. it never seems to end up right" Kristen said

"Hopefully this time it will. Just come with me, it's like very important" I said

"the scene, Rob... we're not done yet" Kristen said

"Katherine, can we take a 15 minute break? Kristen is not feeling well" I lied

"What's wrong, Kristen?" Katherine asked Kristen.

I winked at Kristen, she knew that my wink meant "lie".

"my head hurts, I think its because I only got like 2 hours of sleep last night" Kristen said.

"oh no. Then lets just call it a wrap for today! go get some rest, and try to eat something. and no, it's not a question, it's a command." Katherine said as she pulled Kristen and I into a hug.

"I'll make sure she eats something and gets a decent amount of sleep" I said.

"okay, I'll be in my trailer, Rob" Kristen said.

"I'll be there in a sec" I smiled.

"hey, watch it" Katherine said

"she's 18 now, which means I can date her if I want to" I laughed.

"just go for it!! make sure you guys are here by 7 pm here tomorrow ok, bye" Katherine said.

As I walked towards Kristen's trailer, I started asking myself "how am I going to tell her that I fell in love with her?". Maybe she doesn't feel the same way about me.

oh f it, I'll just go for it. Life is all about taking risks and making a difference.

I knocked on her door.

"come in" I heard Kristen's sweet voice say.

"you're still Bella, huh?" I joked.

"and you're still my Edward?" Kristen teased.

"i thought it'd be appropriate for what I have to tell you..." I said.

"just go for it." Kristen said

"look ever since I saw on "into the wild" I fell in love with you. I dreamt about you so many times, I dreamt about being with you someday. When I walked into the audition and I saw you sitting there waiting for me, it made me even more anxious because I didn't know if I was good enough or not to be Edward. When Katherine told me that I got the part, I jumped of happiness. I knew that would be the start of our forever. And today it hit me even harder, dancing with you and kissing you made me realize what a lucky guy I am. I know that you may or may not be interested on me and this will probably ruin our friendship, but I really had to let it all out." I said.

I saw Kristens smile go widely. She started crying out of nowhere. Oh fuck, it's the end. I thought to myself. Kristen probably does not feel the same way and that's why she's crying.

"no nonono, don't cry. im an idiot, I know. You just got out of a relationship and I'm over here telling you all this stuff. Sorry" I said as I pulled Kristen closer to me.

"Rob that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I actually feel the same way about you, I just love you a little bit more. I'm sorry for screwing so many times during the prom scene.. I was nervous." Kristen said.

I can't believe it. She feels the same way about me, today will forever be my favorite day.

"I think I found my flightless bird..." I said. Kristen smiled at me.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"the twilight days were the sh*t. I miss them old days" I said

"me too.. I wish I could go back to 2008 though" Kristen said.

"why?" i asked even though I knew what she meant.

"I want to have my flightless bird back. I want the old me to come back, I want the old rk to come back..." Kristen said.

She said what I wanted to hear. She wanted the old us to come back.

"Kristen, have you thought about giving me a second chance...?" I asked.

END OF CHAPTER 13.

sorry for the long chapter guys hahaha I had so much fun writing this. I lied, I'll keep updating every 2 days or at least I'll try, but this may or may not be the last chapter for October lol. thanks for reading!