11

KRISTEN'S POV;

I saw the man I fell in love with 6 years ago standing right in front of me. Everything was the same, his smile still the same. To be a 28 year old I expected him to look more old and ugly. (Jk) Yup, I was expecting too much. And there's me, looking like a tomboy and one of the zombies from the walking dead.

"I found her while I was hiking by the Hollywood sign. When I saw her I right away knew it was your dog" the soft and beautiful voice said.

I was very surprised to see him, yet very nervous. My senses weren't properly working, I couldn't talk nor move. I kept staring at him.

"hello...? earth to Kristen?" Rob said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"oh... uhm... I.... you.... me... thank you for bringing her back. I really thought Alicia had her" I said mumbling.

This moment was more than perfect to me. I had not seen him in the longest time, all I wanted to do was ask why exactly did he end it? but if I asked him why he ended it, he would probably think I'm still not over him. Which is so not the case, well yes maybe a little bit.

"Can I come in" Rob asked politely.

HOLY CRAP HE WANTS TO COME IN. if I let him come in he would see that I still have pictures of us hung up on the wall. and that I still have many things he gave me long time ago, what am I supposed to do now?! say yes or say no?!

---END OF CHAPTER 11--

oh my gosh! the moment everybody has been waiting for is here. Rob's back!! I'm letting YOU guys decide whether he should come in or not! :)
sorry for the short chapter btw, it took a long time to brainstorm ideas for this chapter + my wattpad app kept crashing!
expect another chapter tomorrow night ;)