5

3 days after MET GALA....

*KRISTENS POV*

I started putting all my stuff back in my suitcase, traveling was fun but not the packing part. I looked over at Rob whom was watching TV, he looked worried.

"Rob?" I said

"Yeah? he replied right away

"are you okay? you look worried. Do you feel sick or something?" I asked sitting on his lap.

"No. Kristen why didn't you tell me about all the hate you got at MET GALA?!" he screamed

"It didn't affect me, Rob. I didn't think it was necessary to tell you, I'm used to this. I don't want to drag into it." I said sobbing.

"WELL GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE MY FIANCEE AND I CARE ABOUT YOU." Rob had so much anger in his eyes.

"WELL, I DON'T WANT YOUR FANS TO HATE YOU BECAUSE OF ME. YOU DON'T NEED TO DEFEND ME" I said with tears streaming down my face.

**Rob's POV**

Kristen's eyes were filled with tears and sadness. I kept asking her stuff that were obvious. All the hate she was getting was because of me, and I didn't even realize it till now.

I looked at the clock it was 8:30 a.m, our flight to LAX was at 9:00 a.m. I don't think Kristen is in the mood to deal with annoying paps, but I asked her anyway.

"Kristen?" I asked. I saw her laying on our hotel bed, crying. It broke my heart.

"I'll get ready" she said without looking at me.

"no, we need to talk" I said.

"no we don't, everything has been said. You were pretty clear." Kristen said.

"our plane leaves in an hour, get ready" Kristen said again.

I could see how mad she was at herself and me. It was pretty self explanatory, I had to end it for good. Not because I didn't want her or loved her, but because she meant everything to me and I couldn't bare to see her sad because of the same thing everyday.

--- AT LAX---- (still Rob's POV)

May 08 2013, we arrived to LAX.

"Rats" I heard Kristen whisper.

"you'll be okay. Just ignore them" I faked a smile.

"that's not how things work with me. I have a different system" She said as she started flicking them(paps) off.

"I can't believe you" I said laughing.

We both laughed and held hands. That moment was precious to me, I knew I was going to end it when we got home. It'd be the last time I'd felt the warmth of her hand on mine. The last time our lips ever touched.

****END OF CHAPTER 5*****

FTC- May 8th 2013 was the last time we saw Robsten together at LAX. I'm not saying that they broke up or anything. I still believe in them and will always believe in them. Thank y'all for reading! I have no inspiration for other chapters so im not updating any time sooner. I've also noticed that I don't put much detail on the chapters I upload, I'll try to fix that. Once again, thank you all for reading, love you!

xoxo,
robstenfanfics.