Chapter Sixteen - Just Keep Swimming

Harry woke up the next morning with a start. The door slammed open and Niall came hopping into the room. He managed to pull the cover up over himself and Louis who was lying over him still asleep.

"did you grow some balls?" Niall asked getting onto the end of the bed

"Mhmm" Harry hummed smiling down at Louis. Niall gave an odd squeal that made Harrys eyebrows shoot up and he turned to look at him. If it was possible, Niall looked even more excited than he had before in his life and he was clapping and bouncing on the bed.

"And?" Niall asked

"We'll talk about it later" Harry replied as Louis began to groan awake. Harry assumed it was from the incessant bouncing Niall was doing.

"We're going to go swim with dolphins today, up the road, there's also an aquarium and stuff." Niall grinned "Zayn's even agreed to get in the water with the dolphins." Niall said. Harry rubbed his thumb over Louis' arm, stroking him soothingly and nodded at Niall.

"Sounds good. What's the time?"

"Ten, get up and we'll go get breakfast" Niall grinned.

"Starving." Louis muttered into Harrys neck as Niall finally stopped bouncing and instead got his phone out of his pocket. He aimed it at them and Harry gave a dopey smile as he tightened his arms around Louis.

Niall then jumped off the bed and skipped over to the door.

"Come quickly, I'm really hungry and the other two are already downstairs." Niall said walking from the door. Louis turned in Harrys grip to look up at Harry with a smile.

"Morning," He whispered before Nialls head popped back into their room.

"When I said come quickly, I didn't mean literally." Harry rolled his eyes as Niall disappeared again and he looked back to Louis and smiled

"Hey."

"Oh, and your room smells weird," Niall said coming into the room again. Louis snickered and buried his head into Harrys neck as Harry flushed.

"Niall, just go to breakfast and we'll join in a minute!" Harry said his cheeks feeling like they were on fire. He wanted to spend a little bit of time just him and Louis since finding out that Louis felt the same about him. Niall saluted him before walking from the room once more and then by the sound of the main door, he'd left completely.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked as Louis looked up from his neck with such a beautiful smile that it made Harry breathless.

"Great, how about you?" Louis asked back splaying his hand on Harrys chest as he looked up at him. Harry grinned and sighed.

"I'm pretty great too." He replied. Louis sat up, the cover pooling at his lap and he made a slightly discomforted face but it left reasonably quickly. Harry pushed himself up too and Louis turned to him and grinned before grabbing Harrys neck and pulling it towards him so their lips pressed together. Harry pushed into him further and moved his lips slowly with Louis. Almost lazily before they pulled back slightly. It felt just as amazing as usual, his body felt like the nerves were on edge and he couldn't help the dopey smile he gave Louis.

"Come on, I really am starving" Louis said just as Harrys stomach growled and they both chuckled before pushing themselves from the bed.

Harry pulled out his suitcase and searched about it for some trunks before pulling on some colourful ones and putting on a t-shirt. Louis had opted for the same and Harry walked over to where he was messing with his hair in the bathroom.

Harrys was all over the place so he grabbed his hair tie and put his hair up before wrapping his arms around Louis' waist and fitting himself behind him watching Louis as he managed to tame his hair. Louis then looked up at Harry turning his neck and he captured Harrys lips before grinning and taking one of Harrys hands.