Chapter Twenty-Six - Drunken Kisses

"We're definitely lost." Louis sighed, he'd put aviators on and looked so attractive that Harry couldn't give a damn that they'd already been down the road before, it just meant he was walking hand in hand with Louis for longer.

"Well the sign said to go right," Liam said running his hand down his face and looking around the road.

"I think we shouldn't have gone right again after that." Zayn chuckled. Harry nodded and they continued down the road, Niall was walking ahead and he looked behind him at them and he smiled before shaking his bum at them.

"Stop with all your advances, Niall." Harry called out to him and he received a wink in return. Louis took his hand out of Harrys and walked over to where Liam was now looking at the sign post showing them which way t go and he poured some of his beer down Liams back.

Liam screamed and Niall laughed loudly, his head thrown backwards and a red and Harry danced over to him and threw his arm around his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, hey." Harry said only to be pulled back by Louis who pointed at Niall.

"No."

"He came onto me!" Niall laughed and Louis tutted as Zayn ran and jumped onto Louis' back pushing them all into Liam and onto the floor. Harry started laughing as he hit the grass and He could feel Louis' laughing on top of him. Niall was almost deafening him with his laughter and one by one they all stood up.

"We go left." Liam said brushing his jeans off, he'd taken his shirt off and it was hanging from his pocket slightly and there was still beer dripping down his back.

"Wrong Liam, you were wrong." Louis said, hanging onto Harrys neck. "Wrong."

Liam simply shrugged and smiled as they turned left instead of right and Harry grabbed Louis' thighs pulling him onto his back before he ran to catch up with the others and Louis held his hand out to slap both Liam and Zayn as they passed.

"Well that was rude." Liam called out and Louis simply laughed before putting his glasses onto Harry and messing about with Harrys hair. Harry spun them around while laughing as Niall started running around them too.

"Look, we're coming into the town now," Zayn said and Harry stopped spinning only to sway with the dizziness that over came him. When his focus came back he could see the roundabout and the river that they came onto from the hotel and he followed Liam and Zayn over to it.

"Sweet, look at all those?" Niall said running over to a shop that was selling loads of different blow up toys. Harry followed him and looked through the glass and they looked at each other before walking into the shop.

They looked about at all the different things and Harry walkd over to where they were selling bottles of silly string and he grinned looking at all the colours. Louis walked over to him with a sword pointed at his chest and Harry reached onto the shelf opposite him where another lay and he hit it with Louis.

"I'm going to buy it," Louis laughed hitting Zayn with it as he walked over to the register. Harry picked up the rainbow silly string and he followed Louis. Niall grabbed a sword too, along with the others and they all laughed as they bought them.

Harry followed them out of the shop and they all ran across the road towards the square and Harry got onto one of the benches that lined the edge. He and Niall began a sword fight as if they were fencing and he laughed until he almost fell of the edge of the bench. Luckily Louis was there to catch him and he rolled his eyes at him.

They ended up running around the town chasing each other with swords for a god hour, laughing and getting a lot of weird looks off of the locals. Harry didn't mind at all and they only stopped as they walked past a restaurant and they all turned to it.