Chapter Ten - Microwaves are Better

They piled into the shop and Harry wiped his forehead on his T-shirt before leaning on the front reception desk

“Where is everyone?” Liam asked, the shop seemed even hotter than outside and Louis groaned loudly.

“Are we getting the insurance?” Niall asked poking a sign on the counter that fell off it and clattered to the floor “oops”

“Y-“ Liam began but Louis scoffed

“we don’t need Insurance” He said rolling his eyes

“Can I just remind you all that I will be around it” Harry said, Zayn laughed and nodded

“He’s right, he’d probably spear it with a fishing line” Harry sneered playfully at him and gained him one in reply.

“I’m getting the insurance” Liam said firmly looking at Harry slightly. Harry dropped his head into his hands, the room was getting really hot and he was a little bored. Louis sighed too and dropped his head onto Harrys shoulder.

“Its too hot” Niall groaned and dropped his head onto the counter knocking another sign down “I’m sweating so much”

“last time I was sweating this much was on the plane” Zayn grumbled.

“On the plane?” Liam asked.

Louis started to laugh silently into Harrys shoulder and Harry had no doubt it had something to do with him.

“It was my first time flying and it was a mistake to go with Louis” Zayn sighed

“As if you believed they’d actually loop-d-loop the plane” Louis laughed and Harry felt him look up before puling off Harry completely.

Harry turned to see Zayn glaring at Louis and both Liam and Niall holding in laughs. Harry grinned and shook his head, it was just as he’d always known Louis. Troublesome but with a good sense of humour and a massive heart.

“You should have known I was taking the piss” Louis said “You’ve been my best mate for twelve years and you still believed me”

“I was venerable and you took advantage” Zayn pouted, Harry snorted and Niall laughed, Liam rang a bell that had a sign reading ‘ring for assistance’ and Harry resisted the urge to face palm.

“You should have at least figured out before we were due to land” Louis said rolling his eyes

“I’m sitting next to Liam on the way back” Zayn grumbled “Niall will fart, you’re a dick and Harry will fall out the window”

“Hey” Harry whined

“That’s fine, I was going to sit next to Harry anyway” Louis said sticking his tongue out at Zayn

“You’re coming back to Manchester?” Harry asked with a smile

“Indeed” Louis said “Since I do live there when uni’s out” He teased, Harry blushed slightly and looked down at the desk.

Louis pinched his cheek causing him to blush harder.

“Harry practically got naked on the plane, you’re welcome to him” Niall said

“You got naked on the plane?” Louis asked letting go of Harrys cheek, Harry turned and glared at Niall

“No! I only took my top off” He replied “It was hot”

“You two should remember it’s highly frowned upon to have sex on a plane” Niall smirked

“Ha ha” Harry said sarcastically while glaring at Niall