Chapter Nineteen - Boyfriend

Things in the car felt slightly awkward as Liam drove into the centre, Zayn occasionally giving him instructions in between smirking at Harry in the mirror.

"Seriously, stop staring!" Harry said and both Niall and Zayn looked out of their windows like they hadn't been watching them. Louis sat up once more and sat back into his seat.

"I know we're ridiculously attractive and you want to look at us to picture how much better we look having sex, but-"

"Ew," Liam muttered in the front.

"You have to realise-"

"And we'll park here." Liam said louder as he pulled into a car park by a large hill. Louis looked up at it leaning over Harry who turned to look too,

"So I was reading this brochure from the reception which said this was a nice place to climb and there's a garden thing at the top." Liam said "and since nothings really going to start happening around here for a while, why not see."

"You want us to walk?" Louis said turning to Liam with an unimpressed look.

"Yep," Liam said pulling into an empty space and stopping the engine. Everyone took off their seatbelts. "There's this garden on the top which is apparently quite nice." Liam told them as he opened his door still looking back at them.

"So we're walking, up a hill no less, to go to a garden." Louis dead panned. "We could literally just go to a random garden over there," Louis said pointing over to some houses in the distance.

""As in trespass into somebodies back garden?" Harry chuckled.

"Yes!" Louis replied as Zayn snickered and got out of the car, Liam too rolled his eyes and got out. Zayn then opened Harry's door as Louis continued, "Just some randomers garden, I think it would be a good opportunity to try out our Spanish." Louis replied as both Harry and Niall got out of the car. Louis moved to get out of the car as well.

"Are you going to moan the whole way up?" Liam asked.

"Probably." Louis sneered at him as he stood up.

"Then you should stay in the car, I'll put the window down for you so you can breathe." Liam replied

"I'm not going to let Harry suffer this torture alone." Louis scoffed as his hand took Harry's. Harry smiled and shook his head.

"Actually, this isn't torture at all." Harry laughed squeezing Louis' hand. "You'll enjoy it,"

"Harold," Louis whined.

"Let's go shall we?" Liam said rolling his eyes and closing the last open door on the car before he locked it.

They walked towards the hill and started to climb it. Louis looked like he would rather be doing anything but go up the hill. Harry smiled to himself and walked over to him.

"Cheer up," Harry said. "It's not all that bad."

"So much effort, Harold." Louis replied. Harry simply smiled at him and took his hand and pulled him to the others who all stopped their intense conversation as they walked over.

"What're you talking about?" Harry asked.

"We're betting how long you give in before carrying Lou." Liam said and was promptly elbowed by Zayn.

"You're not meant to tell him. Now I'll never win."

"He can't hold off that long."

"He'd better not. A piggy back seems like a good idea."