Chapter Eight - Tower Power

Harry managed to get away from the onslaught of water and swam to the edge of the pool. He pulled himself out and sat on the edge kicking his feet back and forth as he watched the others.

Zayn was trying to get out and Liam kept pulling him back in, Niall was jumping on Louis' back who was grinning widely.

Harry stared at his chest as the water flowed down it, images from the bathroom making him blush

"Oi Harry what are you going? Get in here" Louis shouted. Harry put a finger on his chin and tapped it trying to look thoughtful

"no" He concluded. Louis raised an eyebrow at him and threw Niall off his back before swimming over. Harry scuttled up and tried to move back but Louis surfaced and grabbed his ankle.

"Wait, Louis" Liam said swimming to the edge of the pool "we're going for lunch now"

"You're safe this time, Styles" Louis said letting go of Harrys ankle and instead pulled himself from the pool.

"Doubt you could make me unsafe really" Harry grinned and stepped over to the sun beds. Louis gave an odd squeak of protest and followed him

"What's that supposed to mean?" Louis asked, Harry grinned and grabbed Louis' middle and lifted him over his shoulder

"fuck me" Louis gasped before kicking his legs "put me down!"

"That's greedy" Harry giggled "asking for two things" Louis slapped his bum and Harry walked over to the others laughing.

"All my blood is going to my head" Louis groaned

"Well" Niall said looking up from dying his hair on his towel "That's too much information and I'm sure Harry can help you with that"

Harry tried to keep the blush off his face as his thoughts ran to the bathroom yet again

"Niall, you shit" Louis said "help me!"

"He's your best friend now" Niall smiled and skipped over to Zayn who looked a little traumatised.

"Harold, be a dear and put me down" Louis said tapping Harrys bum

"When we're away from the danger of the pool" Harry grinned following the other three to the restaurant at the end of the resort. Louis went limp with a sigh and started pinging the back of Harrys trunks. Harry rolled his eyes and bit his lip as Louis then cupped his bum and squeezed.

Harry in turn smacked Louis on his bum, shocked by his own forwardness. Louis' breath hitched and Niall snorted out a laugh before dropping into a table next to the beach.

Harry put Louis down, his face was a little red and he swayed slightly before shaking his head and sitting down slowly.

"I'll get drinks" Harry said looking around

"how about a pitcher of sangria to share?" Liam asked

"sounds good" Zayn said, he looked pissed at them all as he looked off over the beach. Harry rolled his eyes, he'd talk with Zayn and cheer him up when he returned.

He walked over to the bar and leant on it waiting for the woman, she spotted him and walked over

"Could I have two sangria pitchers and five glasses" He asked, she nodded and made them up and handed them to him. Harry walked back over slowly, all the glasses in one hand and the two sangria in his other.

"And then when I woke up, she'd put an Edward Cullen poster on my ceiling above my bed and I've never screamed so much in my life" Louis was saying, Harry put the drinks on the table and looked at Zayn who was still brooding.