Chapter Twenty-Seven - A Relaxed Day

The world seemed to be bouncing yet as lights filled Harrys vision he could feel that it wasn't the world, but merely the bed. Niall and Louis were seemingly jumping on the bed and as Harry squinted his eyes at them he could see them hitting each other with spades.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked dropping his hand over his eyes and frowning slightly, his brain still felt hazy from sleep and he wanted to chase it once more to sleep longer. It was impossible however because Louis and Niall gave a loud whooping noise each.

"He's awake!" cheered Niall. The bouncing finally stopped and Harry sighed with relief. He looked through his fingers at them only to see them looking smugly down at him. Harry groaned knowing he would definitely not be able to sleep any longer and Louis' grin widened. They both sat down on the bed looking at him and Harry covered his eyes once more.

"We were trying to wake you up," Niall said from down near his feet, he could feel Louis' fingers running up and down his arm which tickled slightly but in a nice way.

"But I was happily sleeping." whined Harry before turning and burying his head into the pillow, he noted the cover was over his bottom half and decided it must have been Louis.

"Exactly." Louis replied starting to run his fingers on his other arm. The grin on his face was evident just by the sound of his voice. "You looked so peaceful and I wanted to disturb it."

"Well I'm going back to sleep."

"No you're not." Louis said and Harry felt the bed shift as they both stood up again. He groaned as they started to bounce again and covered his ears with his hands. It didn't help much since he was still bouncing up and down.

"You know," Niall shouted loudly down at him and Harry turned his head to the side and opened one eye to look up at them. "It's two in the afternoon."

"I don't care," he muttered and he looked at Louis who smiled down at him. His brief distraction from what he and Niall were doing meant he was hit on the head with the spade. The thump was loud and by the way Louis winced it hurt.

"Sorry," Niall said as Louis rubbed his head looking slightly disgruntled. "We got Zayn up first because this one didn't want to wake you sooner than necessary."

"I don't want to get up." Harry said as Louis sat down by him again still rubbing his head. Harry reached up and took Louis' hand from his head to look at the spot. It was slightly red but looked okay.

"We covered Z in mayonnaise so be thankful we didn't get y- ouch," Harry kicked out his leg which tripped Niall up and he slipped off the bed and landed on his bum on the floor.

"That's for hurting Lou." He said before turning back to the pillow.

"Come on babe, we're all going to get some lunch and just chill out for the rest of the day." Louis said to him as he began to play with Harrys hair. Harry smiled into the pillow and squeezed the hand he was holding.

"Okay." He said through a yawn. "Fine."

Louis squeezed his hand back and continued to comb his fingers through Harrys hair making him sink into the bed feeling relaxed. He could hear Niall walking out of the room and he sighed happily.

"You're sending him back to sleep which means all our hard work-" Harry scoffed into the pillow, "to get him up was all wasted."

"His hairs so soft," Louis said taking his hand from Harrys to run both his hands through Harrys hair and Harry couldn't help but smile into the pillow.

"Well we're going down as soon as Zayn is out of the shower." Niall said.

"I'll just go as I am," Harry said into his pillow.