Chapter Twenty-Five - I'm Not Ready Jet

Harry walked into the bathroom and heard Louis throwing his clothes about the room, he knew when it came to packing when they left he'd find their stuff in very strange places. He peed and started to wash his teeth as he began to hear Louis hitting something against the wall and with a frown he walked to the door and leant on the frame as he watched Louis jumping up at the wall with a rolled up magazine.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked through the toothpaste as he continued to brush at his teeth.

"There's a mosquito up there and it's laughing at me, Harold." Louis replied turning to Harry with an almost manic look. He was stood only in his boxers and he looked completely adorable that Harry was glad he was washing his teeth so he wouldn't drool or coo at Louis.

"You can hear it laughing?" Harry asked smiling through the toothbrush.

"No, but I just know." Louis said before turning back to the insect. "I know."

"Okay, you carry on with your battle." Harry mumbled and turned back into the bathroom to rinse his mouth. He heard a few more swats of the magazine before Louis let out a triumphant sound.

"We're safe from the blood sucking vampire." Louis called and walked into the wall. "Although now we have a red splodge on the wall."

"The crime scene," Harry whispered dramatically and Louis laughed as he walked to Harry and put his arms around him.

"Did you mean what you said earlier, because technically it is a new day and-"

"Nope." Harry replied kissing Louis gently and then moving from the room.

"Nope you didn't mean what you said or nope to my advances?" Louis called out from the bathroom and Harry heard the tap run in the sink as he pulled off his clothes and got into bed waiting for Louis to return.

"Nope." He simply said again and this time Louis took up residence on the door frame and he looked over at Harry with his toothbrush hanging from his mouth.

"Yeah, I still don't know what your answer is." Louis said smiling at Harry innocently although the toothbrush was slipping and he looked rather funny. Harry simply got cosy in the bed and Louis pouted at him before turning back into the bathroom.

Harry smiled into the pillow, it still smelt fresh as it had earlier and the thought of sleeping was enough to make his eyes feel droopy and for him to almost merge into the bed, well that was how it felt to him.

"I'll wake you up in the morning in a way you'll never forget." Louis whispered as he walked into the room and Harry opened his eyes and looked over at him, watching as Louis turned off the light and then walked over to the bed swinging his hips in a very over the top way. Harry tried and failed not to lick his lips and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath as Louis got into the bed beside him and turned to lay facing him.

"I won't forget any of this holiday anyway." Harry said opening his eyes again, now it was safe to with Louis' body beneath the cover.

"Are we talking us or just in general?" Louis asked.

"Both." Harry simply replied and moved closer to Louis and smiled before he turned around and pushed his back against Louis' front. "Now spoon me like we're in a cutlery drawer."

"What the fuck Harry." Louis laughed but wrapped his arms around Harry anyway, one of his hands resting on Harrys heart and the other taking one of Harrys hands. Harry could feel his pulse speed up even though they'd done this a lot since they'd got to the hotel and he squeezed Louis' hand gently with a smile, this was real.