Chapter Thirty-One - Party Suite

As they made their way along the promenade Harry began to cheer up a little as everyone seemed to forget about the earlier exchange and instead started to plan what to do for dinner. Louis was still holding onto his hand and Harry simply listened to their plans.

"So we could either go out to the restaurant in our hotel or just make something easy we could have up in the room." Liam said.

"We had an easy lunch though," Niall said. "I'm quite hungry,"

"You're always hungry," Harry muttered under his breath but with the smile Niall sent him he'd heard him. Harry smiled back and looked at Louis as he took his hand from Harrys.

"So am I but I'm not really up for staying out too long." Louis said putting his arm around Harrys waist instead of holding his hand. "I just want to start drinking and chilling out since we've been out all day."

"It has been a pretty long day." agreed Liam and Harry nodded too as they continues to walk towards the hotel.

"We could order up room service?" Zayn asked. Everyone seemed to contemplate what he'd said and Niall blinked at him blankly.

"we've had room service this whole time and no one thought to tell me?" He asked turning to look at them all in turn. Liam hit Zayn on the arm and he winced.

"I didn't know we did." Harry told him and they all looked at Liam.

"We thought it best you didn't know or you'd constantly be getting food bought up." Liam said giving Niall a guilty smile. "Also, we thought you guys may just stay in bed all holiday if you didn't have to go down for food."

"Although you've not been half as bad as we thought you'd be, you've hardly made at sex jokes today." Zayn said. "Good on you."

"We're sorry we're not living up to your expectations on how much sex we're having." Louis said and Harry snorted out a laugh.

"No, definitely don't be sorry, and do not have sex more. We're happy to not hear you twenty four seven." Liam said putting his hands up in surrender.

"We need to up our sex game." Louis said to Harry who smirked at him and Liam and Zayn groaned.

"Maybe you two will have to try and rival them, then you won't have to complain." Niall said to Liam and Zayn who both went silent quite quickly and they both continued walking on in silence. Harry bit his lip against a smile as he caught Nialls eye and had to look to the ground to not make a sound.

"I'm glad we weren't like that." Louis said and Niall scoffed.

"Don't you dare," Niall said as they neared the hotel. "I spent eight years of hell trying to persuade Harry to at least talk to you on facebook. And then you two decided to be the most oblivious arseholes ever when we arrived here." He said and Harry grinned.

"We were a little." He said nodding and looking to Louis who shook his head with a small smile.

"I just couldn't believe I could be so lucky," Louis said hugging Harry to him closer and Harry felt his whole body seem to flutter at his words making his legs feel a little weak and his cheeks hurt from smiling so widely.

"I may quote you on my blog." Niall said and they all looked up as they reached the hotel, Liam was holding the gate open for them and Harry followed Louis into the courtyard.

"We should really read Nialls blog at some point," Harry said quietly to Louis as they followed behind Zayn past the pool. The restaurant and bar were quite full up of people and the thought of ordering in room service was a very pleasant thought.