Chapter Twenty - Barcelona's Bush Bonanza

As Niall came back over to the table he grinned and sat down, Harry took in his smile and raised an eyebrow. There was something behind it but he didn't bother to question it.

"So I was thinking maybe we could go to see the stadium?" Louis asked picking up a piece of bread and looking about the others for their opinion, Harry wasn't that bothered by going to see it, he'd rather see some of the buildings and gardens around the ton if he was honest.

"I'm cool with that." Liam nodded leaning back in his chair as Zayn shrugged and nodded too.

Niall it seemed wasn't that pleased either with the idea and he looked at Harry and they had a silent conversation between them and both turned back to the others.

"Harold and I will do something else and meet up with you again?" Niall asked them.

"Well, sure I suppose." Louis said gripping Harry's hand beneath the table. Harry smiled and linked their fingers, brushing his thumb over his hand.

"What are we going to do as a group?" Liam asked looking around.

"Go to the sangria family." Niall said.

"Not its name," Harry muttered and Louis chuckled.

"anyone know anywhere else?" Zayn questioned looking around. Everyone simply shook their heads in response.

"I don't really know of one but a bar before we leave." Niall grinned, and everyone chuckled but agreed all the same. He then turned as a waitress walked over to them.

"Drinks?" She asked

"Oh yeah." Liam laughed, "everyone?"

"Coke please," Zayn said,

"Same." Louis nodded.

"I'll have a coke too please." Harry said smiling at the waitress.

"Yeah me too," Niall agreed.

"Five cokes then please." Liam said, the waitress simply nodded and walked off.

"Not very social here are they?" Louis asked.

"I think we make up for that, honestly." Liam told him and Harry nodded his agreement.

"So maybe we should see if there's any places to shop? Maybe some markets or something." Harry said looking around at the others.

"Yeah sounds good, can get more souvenirs for everyone." Zayn nodded.

"can we go to the park guell?" Harry asked.

"The where?" Louis asked.

"It's a garden created by Gaudi. It's meant to be amazing."

"Not another garden," Zayn sighed.

"Yeah, I don't know. There's only so many gardens you can see." Louis shrugged not looking like he wanted to go to another today.

"Oh," Harry said nodding. He supposed they had been around one today.

"We'll go when you guys are at the stadium." Niall said and Harry smiled to him. He knew Niall was his best friend for a reason. Their drinks were placed in front of them and they all moved to drink. Having been walking through the morning Harry was a lot thirstier than he realised.

They silently drank before it was disrupted by a loud noise from a bird flying past but it sounded a lot like a sheep and Harry and Niall caught each others gaze before laughing,

"There must be a sheep somewhere," Niall faked a gasp as Harry placed his glass down.

"Old and alone laying on the ground waiting for help." Harry nodded, "I wonder where he is,"