Chapter Thirteen - They See Me Rollin'

As Harry made his way into the corridor, Louis was walking backwards halfway down the hall. Harry closed the door and watched as Louis blew him a kiss while wagging his eyebrows before he disappeared into the stairwell.

Harry licked his lips and smiled to himself as he still felt the burning touch of Louis’ against them. He hurried along the corridor and into the stairwell and pouted as Louis slid down the banister skilfully.

“I’m clumsy, I’ll fall” Harry groaned as he walked down the stairs, Louis winked from the platform below his before laughing and sliding on his stomach down the barrier of the next set of stairs. Harry walked faster down the stairs and clutched onto the banister not wishing to fall down them. He jumped from the last four and met Louis outside the door, Louis went to run but Harry grinned and fireman lifted him over his shoulder.

“Harry let me go!” Louis laughed smacking at Harrys back gently.

“No” Harry laughed and walked through the hotel ignoring the looks they were receving. At the end of the day, Harry was having fun with Louis and didn’t care what anyone else thought. He smiled to himself as Louis stopped smacking his back and dropped his hands lower so he was hitting Harrys bum as he went. Harry returned it by smacking Louis’ with the packet to Zayns armbands and Louis whined.

They walked out of the door towards the pool and Harry spun them around in the sun making Louis squirm on his shoulder and whine while smacking his bum.

“Liam” Niall shouted somewhere in the distance, his voice drifting over to them at the sheer velocity. Harry walked them toward the pool and heard him whine out “Zayn bit me”

“Kinky” Louis muttered from where he was still dangling down Harrys back, but he’d stopped smacking Harrys bum now.

“Zayn, do not bite Niall” Liam laughed and Harry looked around and found them in the pool near where their sun beds where. Harry carried Louis over and Liam looked up.

“Ah Harry and Louis’ arse” He said

“Hi, we got Zayn arm bands and a blow up banana but I left that in our room. Oops” Harry said. He threw the pack to Liam who caught them.

“Hi" Louis muttered from behind Harry an by the twist Louis had made he was looking around at them yet his voice was slightly muffled in Harrys back.

Zayn looked ready to kill himself and Niall was eyeing them suspiciously, Niall made a obscene gesture with his hands and Harry stuck his tongue out at Niall while Louis ran his fingers down Harrys back, Harry could only assume he was tracing the lines he’d left on his back. He shuddered and had to bite his tongue to not make any noise.

He smacked Louis’ bum in retaliation who scoffed and stopped tracing the marks on his back only to retaliate and he smacked Harrys bum a lot harder than Harry had smacked his.

“Ow” Harry whined shifting Louis on his shoulder getting ready to throw Louis in the pool. Louis tensed obviously realising where Harry was headed and he wrapped his arms around Harrys middle while kicking his legs

“Don’t you dare” He shouted, Harry moved to throw him and Louis groaned  “You’re not meant to swim after eating”

Harry let out a surprised laugh at which Zayn and Liam sent him a confused look while Niall gave them an affronted look while crossing his arms.

“You’ve eaten, why the hell didn’t you bring me anything?” Niall groaned. Harry put Louis down still laughing. Louis grinned at the ground, eyes watching Harry who stopped laughing and looked at Niall who had his eyebrows raised expectantly.