Chapter Twenty-Two - Flappy Birds

Harry woke up the next morning to Louis getting out of the bed, he managed to open one eye sleepily and watched as Louis walked into the bathroom. It looked relatively early and so Harry turned onto his back and pulled the cover over him smiling at how cosy he felt.

He heard water run and cut off before he heard footsteps and felt Louis get back into the bed. Harry opened his eyes again, as wide as he could with the heaviness of sleep near him and smiled as Louis moved to get closer to him in the bed..

"good morning," Louis whispered as he pushed himself up against Harry and hooked his knee over Harrys body.

"Hey," Harry hid a yawn into Louis' neck before he kissed his neck and moved his hands up and down Louis side, down over his bum and along Louis' thigh.

"Mmm," Louis hummed, "Very good morning." Harry moved his head so he was looking at Louis with a smile. It was their first official morning as boyfriends and well, it was a special moment really.

Louis' body was warm and soft beneath his hands and almost addictive, he continued to move his hands along Louis' skin as Louis traced the birds on Harrys chest.

"I got the cutest picture of you sleeping," Louis smiled leaning back to find his phone from the night stand leaving Harry feeling a little cold from where they had been pressed together.

"Were you watching me sleep?" Harry asked.

"Only for a little bit, you looked cute." Louis said with a grin. "Look,"

"What the fuck, why am I at the wrong end of the bed,"

"Don't ask me, I moved you back to the right way before I took a piss," Louis shrugged with a grin. Harry blinked slowly and shook his head and then blinked in disbelief at Louis' facebook app which had over two hundred notifications.

"Facebooks blowing up," Harry said and Louis nodded and clicked on it, they lay their heads together and looked at Louis' phone as Louis bought up the app.

Over a hundred people had reacted to their relationship status and there were 43 comments on it, Louis clicked on the comments and they both read through them.

'congrats Lou. Who'd have thought anyone would have wanted to put up with all your sass eh?'

'awhhhhh congrats you two :)'

'Hazza, bro pal thing, I thought you'd be single forever congrats'

'I can't even get a text back and Lou's been away a week and got himself a boyfriend. Anyways, congrats man'

'awww yay ^^ x'

'dude, dude, dude. This is totally the guy you made me facebook stalk!'

'I thought this was always going to happen at school, it's really random but congrats'

'LOU OMG HE'S SO CUTE I'M STEALING HIM FROM YOU'

This one was Lottie, one of Louis' sisters and he was quick to type a 'Fuck off bitch, he's mine.'

"so rude," Harry chuckled only to be slapped lightly on his chest.

"there's so many people from school," Louis chuckled, and Harry nodded. A lot of people from their years at school were liking it and commenting their congrats or their 'Finally's.

"so you and..." He looked at the screen for a name before looking back up "Kendall stalked my facebook?" he then gave Harry a smirk.

"no," Harry said biting his lip against a smile, Louis poked his fingers into Harrys side and he squirmed against it.