Chapter Eighteen - Frick-Fracking Finally

The film continued on and Harry soon lost interest, as it seemed so had Louis for as he turned to watch him, he noticed Louis was looking through his phone.

"I don't believe it!" Louis huffed out looking up at Harry, "Niall's running a fucking blog about us on this holiday and everyone from school is reading it and commenting. It's like we're famous or summat!" Louis said in a whisper turning his phone to face Harry "He's been putting all these photos down and letting everyone know that we did stuff. Look at this entry-" He clicked on one which came up with a photo of Louis' arm around Harry at some point.

"I didn't even know he'd taken a picture!" Harry said as he took in the words 'We have contact, I repeat we have contact!' "What's the blog called?" Harry asked,

"The making of Larry Stylinson" Louis replied laughing. "I swear, he's the weirdest guy. Who even ships and writes a blog about your friends?"

"I feel kind of honoured." Harry chuckled

"What is this?" Louis asked loudly into the room and holding his phone out to Niall who looked from the screen to Louis and then smirked.

"That's my life's work." Niall replied.

"God your life is sad." Louis muttered.

"Jokes on you, you just said you're both sad" Niall said sticking out his tongue.

"Guys" Liam hissed

"Oh sorry, are we interrupting you film?" Louis said sarcastically. "I'm very sorry, not like you've interrupted anything."

"Niall's reporting our life to people on the internet without our consent." Harry replied pouting at the others,

"Good for him, now if you don't mind," Liam said not taking his eyes off the film. Harry rolled his eyes and buried his head into Louis' shoulder.

"I'm hungry," He muttered.

"Me too," Louis agreed.

"So am I!" Niall nodded

"Lets go find something!" Harry grinned as he tried and failed to stand up with Louis still on him.,

"There's still food in the cupboards." Liam said still not taking his eyes off of the television. Louis rolled his eyes but stood up off of Harry. He then helped Harry stand up and as he walked past where Liam was he punched him in the dick before running off out of the room. Liam groaned and Harry blinked in shock and looked at Niall who had frozen mid crawl to the door.

"Oh my god." Liam wheezed as Zayn bit his lip trying not to laugh,

"You okay?" Harry asked, "Want any ice?"

"I'm alright," He said in a small voice, Harry shook his head and walked out to see Louis pulling everything out of the cupboard. Niall pulled himself off the floor beside him and they leant on the counter looking at all the options.

"I kind of want to see what peanut butter and pepperoni would be like." Niall hummed picking up the packet of pepperoni. Harry raised an eyebrow and exchanged a small grimace with Louis before Harry looked back at the selection of food.

"Peanut butter and banana," Harry grinned picking up the bananas as Louis groaned. Of course Harry knew why and he was going to use that reason to torment Louis as best as he could.

Louis rolled his eyes and picked up the pringles and Nutella,

"Are you guys pregnant?" Harry asked raising his eyebrows as Louis proceeded to pick up a packet of M+Ms and moved over to where a board was set up with bread on it.