Chapter Fifteen - Hole in one

It was a heavy force landing on him that woke him up in the morning and he groaned while hugging Louis into him further. He squeezed his eyes closed Hearing Nialls coos above him. He sighed and opened his eyes looking towards his legs where Niall was sat.

“Go away” Harry muttered sleepily. Louis made a sleepy noise of agreement but otherwise didn’t move.

“No can do, the shuttle to the golf course leaves in half an hour and I thought you’d probably want some food before it leaves” Niall said poking at Nialls knee.

“ugh” Harry groaned

“How’d you sleep” Niall asked getting off of the bed

“I can’t remember, I was asleep” Harry muttered and Louis chuckled turing his head to look at him.

“I’d have said it was a pretty good night, you were taling in your sleep again” Louis smirked. Harry groaned and buried his head into Louis’ shoulder.

“I love it when he does that, he comes out with the most amusing stuff” Niall grineed “Come on Haz” Niall said. Harry sighed and released his hold on Louis who groaned slightly. He rolled out of the bed and stretched before looking about in his bag and pulling out shorts and a t-shirt.

“I really want a shower” He muttered

“Put your hair up and have one when we get back” Niall rolled his eyes. Harry pouted but put on his shirt and shorts before looking in his bag for a hair tie. He then put his hair into a bun and Louis made a strangled noise.

“See you tonight Lou” Niall called dragging Harry from the room, Harry sent Louis a quick wave before he was swept from the room.

“he’s about to masturbate violently” Niall winked as they walked out of the door. Harry rubbed his eyes to wake himself up completely and then smacked Niall over the head. He whined and rubbed his head letting go of Harry so they were just walking at a normal speed.

“The others said they were going to the amusement park” Harry yawned

“Yeah, glad we’re not going, you wet yourself last time” Niall replied as they walked into the elevator and Harry covered his face

“I almost wet myself, I didn’t actually!” He whined

“But you did throw up” Niall chuckled

“So did you!” Harry reminded him. Niall nodded because they’d had a load of candy floss and then were dragged onto one of the faster rides that sent them spinning around and they’d both come off green and had to run to the loos.

“never again” Niall shook his head with a shudder. Harry silently agreed as the elevator stopped and they walked out of it and over to the breakfast buffet.

“I can’t remember the last time we went and played golf” Harry told him as they walked to the serving area and picked up a plate each.

“I think it was possibly in year twelve when we skipped school and hung out at the golf course” Niall said thoughtfully piling his plate with scrambled eggs. Harry helped himself to some fruit salad and a cereal bar before following Niall over to a table.

“I’m surprised we got away with that” Harry said sitting down.

“me too” Niall hummed through his food “Our school obviously wasn’t great on keeping tabs of everyone” Niall shrugged

“No, they probably assumed I’d accidentally fallen down a well or something” Harry chuckled

“That actually wouldn’t surprise me” Niall grinned “Local boy trips and falls down well, please donate bananas to keep him alive while the firemen decide how’s best to rescue the idiot” Harry stuck his tongue out at Niall and launched a grape at him that bounced off his forehead.