Chapter Thirty - Out at Sea

Everyone stared at where Louis had entered the water, the ripples spreading over the still water and when he came up gasping for air, they all began to laugh.

"You're going to pay for that," Louis said trying to grab the pier but not quite reaching it. Harry knelt down by the edge and lent over to grab Louis' had and help him grip onto the edge to pull himself up easier.

Harry helped him stand and Louis looked at Zayn with the darkest look that still looked rather sweet in Harrys opinion, he bit his lip against a smile.

"Cheer up, let's get on the boat." Niall said pushing past them and almost knocking both Harry and Louis into the water again.

"Careful," Harry said to Niall.

"Easy for you to say, you're not soaked." Louis muttered at the same time and Harry wrapped his arm around Louis as he shivered, to try and warm him a little.

Liam and Zayn stepped up onto the boat following Niall and Harry directed Louis up. He looked small, damp and a little miserable but Harry was sure he could cheer him up in no time.

He got onto the boat after him and grinned at it, there was seating all around while the steering wheel was under a visor at in the middle. On the front was a flat surface up higher than the seating area perfect for sunbathing and there was steps leading down into what Harry assumed would be an inside room.

He moved him and Louis to sit down pulling Louis between his legs, his arms wrapped around him knowing the sun would dry him off quickly.

"This all seems pretty simple," Niall hummed where he and Liam were looking at all the controls.

"I'm just going to leave Niall to it," Zayn said, "He seems to know what's up."

"The sky," Niall called back to Zayn.

"The sun," Liam nodded.

"The milkyway," Harry grinned.

"Oooh," hummed Niall, "I love those, and now I'm hungry for chocolate."

At this Liam walked back over and he gave his bag to Harry, watching Niall as he started pressing buttons.

"Hide the food downstairs somewhere," He whispered and Harry took the bag from him slowly but nodded all the same. Niall would eat most of their lunch for a snack and Harry got up and walked to the hatch leading downstairs. Liam it seemed was distracting Niall and Harry felt the boat start to vibrate as the engine was turned on. He walked down the stairs and looked about the small room.

There was a counter which looked to be like a galley kitchen, a little hob and a fridge sat on the side. There was a seating bench on the opposite side which looked like the size of a single bed. There was a small toilet and wash basin and Harry looked back for a good place to hide the food.

He settled for one of the drawers under the bed and just as he was getting up to go back up the stairs the boat jerked forwards and Harry fell backwards onto the bed with a loud thump and an 'oomph'.

He tried to get himself up off the bed and stood up, holding onto the rail on the stairs and had just got himself balanced when the boat turned and he went sideways into the wall and then onto the floor staring up at the ceiling.

He lay there until the boat had straightened up again and he quickly scampered up, pulled himself up the stairs and met the grinning faces of Liam, Zayn and Louis at the top.

"Some warning we were going would have been nice." Harry said throwing Liam his bag and hitting him in the face.

"You were making quite the noise down there babe," Louis chuckled, and Harry stuck his tongue out at him. He went to move to sit down but Niall took that moment to turn the boat once more and Harry stumbled to his left and was just about to fall back down the stairs when Louis lunged and grabbed his arm.