Chapter Twenty-Four - S'more Please

He walked along the promenade eating his ice cream and looking up at the sky. He could hear the others behind him and a moment later he felt someone come and walk beside him.

He turned and saw Zayn and he smiled at him as he turned to look at where he was going.

"It's been a pretty crazy week," Zayn said and harry hummed as he finished off his ice cream.

"It has, so much has happened in such a short amount of time." He said. "I've loved every second."

"If you take out the whole swimming lessons then yeah I agree, but those have scarred me man, I'm damaged goods now."

"I suppose it wasn't the best way to get you to be alright in the water." Harry chuckled.

"Some people just weren't made to swim." Zayn shrugged, "H2O intolerant if you will. Much like you and Lou are girl intolerant."

"you can admire that it's a nice thing but never want to go in it." Harry grinned and Zayn eyed him sideways before he started to laugh.

"That's pretty good, yeah."

They continued on along the promenade and threw their empty tubs in the bin before the others caught up with them near the hotel.

"You know," Liam said putting an arm around both Zayn and Harry and slotting himself in between them, "I feel like this coming year is going to be full of so much adventures around London."

"Or it'll just be You, me and Niall because they'll be cooped up somewhere fucking." Zayn said nodding his head towards Harry just as Louis wound his arm around Harrys other side.

"That's totally unfair, we'll get involved in adventures. We can't fuck all the time. Sure you would probably have to deal with foreplay and such but-"

"Louis," Liam sighed as Harry grinned and Louis began to laugh. Niall then moved to Zayns side and put an arm around him so they were walking in an odd line and Harry smiled at the people walking past who were giving them strange looks.

He was definitely used to them by now.

"Look out!" Someone called out from the beach and they all turned in the direction of the beach to see a beach ball flying over towards them. They all took their arms from each others and watched the ball bounce on the promenade just before them.

Harry looked to the beach and saw a few people playing volley ball and he looked down at the ball that was rolling towards Louis.

He looked to the beach with his foot on it to see a group of people at the volley ball net. Harry watched as Louis picked up the ball and drop kicked it onto the beach.

It flew through the air and they all watched as it began to fall, to everybody's horror onto the sunbed of the man they'd harassed far too much already.

"Oh fuck." Louis hissed and Harry blinked at the scene in front of him, the man had fallen into the sand and was standing up clutching his chest. Before Harry could see anything else, Liam was pushing him through the gate as the others all turned and bolted through it too.

"They're always there," Niall said putting a hand on his forehead as Louis turned around,

"I swear to god, we're going to end up with a law suit, and my hamster can't help us out at all." Harry simply giggled at that which earned him a smack on the bum from Louis.

"I wonder when they're here until?" Liam asked as Harry pulled Louis into him, wrapping his arm tightly around his shoulders.

"what If they're on out flight home and Harry and Louis get caught fucking by them?" Zayn asked, he held open the lobby doors for them and they all walked through,