2

I was reading and smoking a blunt. Rue was the only one home. My aunt and gia were at the mall then the grocery store. "Yo gina." Rue knocked on my door then came in my room. "Let me hit" I gave her my blunt and she took a long drag. After she said "guess who texted me" "who" "fezzzzz" she said dragging out the z.

"Okay and you're telling me this because?" "Because he told me to tell you to come to mckays party." "Why we just met" "well I don't know he just told me to make sure you came because he wants to see you more, isn't that cute"

"Yeah and so is he, I'm in" "okay be ready by 9" "bet" she left and I started to find an outfit. Decided for something cute and simple.

I finished getting ready by 8:50 and I seen rue decided to put on whatever she could find based on her outfit

I finished getting ready by 8:50 and I seen rue decided to put on whatever she could find based on her outfit. "Let's go just tell me where." "Okay" after 25 minutes we got to mckays house. I decided to follow rue to wherever she was going. I lost her because I went towards Maddie. "GIANNA!!" Maddy drunk ass yelled out. "MADDY!" I said in the same energy. "baby I'm in love with your look right now" "what I'm in love with yours" "let's get drunk?" "I'm down" I said back to Maddy.

On my second shot I seen rue and fez talking to each other outside on a couch. I walked over there and I knew their conversation as serious. I was close enough to here though.  "Aw, don't go soft on me Fez" "Nah, I mean it, Rue. I like you. I
missed you. And that shit at the beginning of the summer really scared me." "Yeah, you and everyone else." He looks at her, dead serious.

"I'm not being flip, Rue. I've been in the drug game for six years and I've seen a bunch of people die. But none like you."  "I don't know what the fuck you got going on inside of you, and I don't know how to fix it, but trust me, this shit ain't the answer."

awe fez is actually so sweet and caring about rue it's adorable.  "And will it eventually kill me?...
Probably." She says with a smile  "So you still gonna be my dealer" He stares at her. "You're a fuckin' trip, Rue. And I am way too high for this conversation."

She takes another hit of the joint and walks away.  "Aye ma you ease dropping now?" "Maybe, maybe not" I said as I was taking a seat where rue was just seating, damn this shit warm. "You look good tho." "You do to" I took the joint from his lips and put it in between mine. He looked at me like he either wanted to fuck me or kill me.

I wouldn't complain with either one. "Don't do that again." "Or what?" I tempted him. "Or I'll" he grabbed my waist so I was now on top of him. "We're moving fast bae" I said while staring into his eyes. His hands gripped my waist hard but it felt good. We were both leaning forward to kiss but someone interrupted. Some random ass bitch. "Can I get a gram of coke?" "Fuck offffffff"

I groaned as I got off of his lap and got up walking away. "Aye ma where you going?" "To find someone else to kiss" I smiled to myself knowing it'll make him jealous, I wasn't really going to but it was fun to play games with him. 

While walking back inside I met with kat. "I just lost my virginity" "yo really congratulations my girl" I hugged her. "How does it feel?" "Honestly good but the same" "well I'm happy for you, but uh have you seen Lexi?" "uh yeah well no last time I seen her she was talking to BB" "okay thanks"

I go walking around looking for her because I'm supposed to be sleeping over her house since rue texted me saying she was sleeping at the girl fez looked like sailor moons house. As I'm walking I bump into someone. The one and only abusive Nate jacobs. "Well hello girl I always see Maddy with" "leave me alone please" I try to walk away but he grabs my wrists. "Bro get the fuck off of me" "Ay let her go" I turn around to see Fez fucking co.

Nate let's go. "I'll see you around beautiful." He then walks away. "So that's who you left me to go kiss?" "Yup until he did whatever that was." "Wow you like them toxic huh?" "Are you saying you're toxic?" "I'm a drug dealer, are you saying you like me?" "Well I'm a drug user, we're compatible" "all you do is weed, wouldn't call it a drug per say" "well then I can balance you out" "nah I don't do relationships"

fez says looking at me straight in my eyes. I don't know why but i felt weird after he said it so straight up after I said what I just said. Oh well fuck him. "Well if you'll excuse me I have to find my friend bye" "wait I didn't mean it like that Gianna" I heard him say that but I still continued to walk away. Weird I need a drink. I took vodka and mixed it in some juice. Lex can drive my car to her house once I find her. Right?

While I was sipping on drink I found myself dancing with someone. I don't know who he was but he was fine.  "Shit" the boy grunted against me. He turned me around so we were face to face. "Wanna take this upstairs?" "no" "why not" "I don't want to sir" "girls are such fucking teases" in the middle of arguing with who's name I found out as Daniel.

Lexi comes the ass crack of dawn. "Come on Gianna youre drunk let's go" "nah I'm fine here" I said walking away from both of them. "No we're going where are your keys?" I got them from my purse and handed them to her. "Now that you think if it I'm ready let's go" I said that because I seen fez walking towards us looking pissed off.

"Why so sudden now Gianna" Lexi said looking at fez then back at me. "girl I'll tell you in the car but please pretend I'm super drunk and can't talk to him. "Okay" as soon as she said that I collapsed in her arms. Fez seen it and started to walk a little bit faster but maintained his chill.

""what's up with Gianna?" "Uh she got really drunk she Im taking her to my place." "Oh Ight cool but uh tell her to text me" "okay but how?" "Give me her number and I'll text her myself" "um okay" Lexi took her phone out and gave fez my number. I had to turn my face to hide that I was smiling. "bye"

After Lexi carrying me out the party to make sure fez didn't see. "Oh god thank you so much lex" I kissed her on the cheek. "Never make me do that again he looked concerned" "awe?" We got in my car and she started driving to her house. I already knew I was gonna end up sleeping at someone's house so I packed clothes in a book-bag in the trunk.

We got inside her house and her mom fell asleep on the couch with a bottle in her hand. "I'm sorry I-" "lex it's okay, I understand" "okay well Cassie isn't going to be home so you can sleep in my bed and I'll take hers" "okay thank you" I went into her bathroom, took a shower got dressed and laid down on her bed. While I was just scrolling through Instagram I got a text message from a unknown number.

Unknown
Yo it's fez, Lexi gave me your number

Gianna❤️‍🔥
wassup

Fezco😮‍💨
Y'all get home safe?

Gianna❤️‍🔥
Awe you care sugar🥺

Fezco😮‍💨
Nah man never mind

Gianna❤️‍🔥
I'm just fucking wit you we did😭

Fezco😮‍💨
Ight goodnight tho

Gianna❤️‍🔥
Goodnight fez