17

The next morning I woke up in fez's bed. I went to the bathroom did what I needed to do and heard miss rues voice. "I'm a fսck¡n' genius, Fez."
"Is that so?" "It is fսck¡n' so because I came up with an amazing fսck¡n' plan." "And what would that be, Rue?"

He asked her already over it. "All right, so... all you would have to do is front me, like, $5,000 worth of drugs, okay? And..." "Hell the fսck no." He said before she could even finished. I laughed "Okay, well, before you say no, you kind of have to let me finish, right?" "Hell the fսck no."

"Okay, why do you keep saying that?" Rue asked him. "I did not like the way that the plan started.""Okay, well, you have to let me finish the fսck¡ng plan." "No." "Yes." "Hell the fսck no, Rue." "fսck it. I give up. Whatever. I'll just take my fսck¡n' business elsewhere. It's your fսck¡n' loss, man." She said then she turned around. "Hell the fսck no." He said as she was about to leave. "Wait rue let me take you home, i needa go home to." She waited in my car as I got all my shit. "Bye!" I said as I walked out the door.

The next day we were at school. Rue Elliot and I were talking about her plan. "It's horrible rue." I said at the same time as Elliot said. "That's a good-ass plan." "Thank you. fսck¡n' Fez didn't even wanna hear it." "Why not?" "Because it's stupid." "Ego sh¡t, man. Yo, Lex, what're you doin'?" "Oh, just putting up fliers for this play I'm doing." Elliot left as we all Walked into the bathroom.

"I'd actually love for you guys to read it" "yea of course I'll read it, send it to me" I tell her. Then cassie walks in.

"Hey, Rue-Rue, hey Anna" "Hi, Cass." Me and rue told her. "Wait, are you in the play?" Rue asks her. "What play?" "Lexi's play." I told her as I dried my hands. "What do you mean, Lexi's play?"

"Uh, the play that Lexi wrote." Rue tells her. "Oklahoma." "What?" "The play's called Oklahoma?" Me and rue said at the same time, who names a play Oklahoma?

"No, the drama club's doing Oklahoma."lexi tells us as she comes next to me. "Oh my god. Do I look like I'm in Oklahoma?" "Eh" I tell cass. "Why would your play be set in Oklahoma?" Rue asks with her high ass. "You thought I was auditioning for Oklahoma?" Cassie asks us looking between us as lexi motions rue to shut up.

"We haven't read it, so." Rue tells her. "Are you making fun of me, or did you actually think I was auditioning for Oklahoma?" She asks us. "Honestly I thought you were in Lexis play." I tell her shrugging my shoulders. Then Maddy and Kat walk in.

"Why the fսck would you audition for Oklahoma?" Maddy asks her. "I'm not!" She tells us looking stressed out. "Then why the fսck do you look like you're auditioning for Oklahoma?" "That's what I'm sayin!" I tell Maddy. "Do I?" Cassie asks Kat. "Yes." "Has everyone read Oklahoma but me and g?" "Oklahoma's not like a play you read." Kat tells rue. "Girl but Lexi just told us to read it?" I ask laughing and confused. "Rue, are you on drugs?"

"Rue, are you on drugs?" Cassie asks her, oh shit. "Yes." She says nodding her head "You relapsed?" Maddys asks her "Oh, I've just... Nah, I've just been smokin' a little bit of weed." She tells them trying to convince them. "Wait, I don't understand. If you're not auditioning for Oklahoma then why do you look like that?" I ask Cassie.

"Like what?!" "Like a country music star."Maddy tells cassie. "In a good way or a bad way?" "Girl there are no good ways for that" I tell Cassie laughing. "b¡tch, you better be joking." Maddy tells her. "Are you okay cas?" Kat asks her but she didn't answer. She was just staring at the mirror not saying a word.

Lexi and I walk out of there before it got any weirder. "Hey after school or something do you want to come over so we can talk about my play, and that way you can read it?" "Yes of course I'm not busy and I feel like it's been forever since we've had a one on one. I'll wait for you in my car?" "Yea of course I'll see you later though" Lexi tells me as the bell rings.