13

Kind of long not that long though.

When we woke up we took rue to the doctor since she had a kidney infection. Once we finished the paperwork for her I decided to go into her room. When I walked in the doctor and her were talking.

"According to the paperwork that your mother filled out, it appears that you have some pretty extreme substance abuse issues. So, I think you're right. We should just stick with Tylenol." The doctor tells her. "Huh. Okay, yeah. You know, if I ever come back here with cancer, I really hope you're not my doctor." The doctor just laughed at that. "Uh-huh, yeah, I'm serious. Wait. Can I-- Can I still get the Vicodin?"

They put me on Cipro, which is the antibiotic they give to people that are exposed to anthrax, started me on Lexapro, which is one of the few antidepressants that doesn't make me crazier. And kept me there for three days. It was actually really nice. I love hospitals. If I could spend the rest of my life in a hospital, I would. Because when you're in a hospital, you have zero responsibilities. They make sure you eat, sleep, stay hydrated, and if anything bad happens, there's always a doctor nearby. It's also the best place to be in the event of a mass shooting, unless the gunman kills all the surgeons. The point is, I had zero anxiety.

Once the doctor left me and rue began to have a wonder conversation until someone interrupted. Ms jules. "Did all this happen because I left?" She has the nerve to ask rue that. I just left the room after that.

Fast forward a couple hours until the dance

"Fez are you coming with me?" I asked him as I was laying my head on his shoulder as he smoked weed. "You want me to come?" "Duh" "i cant I would but I can't" he tells me. "Okay" then I got up said bye and went into my car. It wasn't that I was mad but like at least give a better excuse you know. And plus I needed to get ready. Rue and Leslie were at jules house because rue was getting ready over there. It was me and gia. Gia was going out somewhere so she was helping me get ready.

 Gia was going out somewhere so she was helping me get ready

After I finished getting ready after 2 hours. lexi invited me over so we could go together. I decided to walk so I could get fresh air and plus we don't live far.

I knocked on the door and she answered. My jaw dropped "you look so fucking stunning lexi" she blushed and said "thank you Gina you look gorgeous" I thanked her then I seen cassie "girl you look pretty as fuckkkk" "says you" she said looking back at me.

Then we got into Cassie's car to pick Maddy up. "Have fun mija!" "I will" Maddy yelled back at her mom. Then we all smiled and started screaming once she got into the car. "You all look so fucking good" she tells us. Then Maddy pulls out a Gatorade.

"You want some?" She asks all of us. I take a sip the Lexi asks what it is. "Gatorade and Everclear." "Fuck it" she takes it and drinks it. "Okay miss lexiiiii" "Fuck it. Aah." Maddy says as lexi gags looking like she wants to throw up. I laugh at her.