18

A couple days later all I heard was fake moaning coming from rues room. "Literally what the fuck" I say to myself. I get up and go to the kitchen it gets louder. Gia and I look at eachother and start laughing. "What you doing later G?" I asked her "nothing Gina wanna hang out?" She asks me.

"Duh bitch, where you want to go?" "Hmm mall or we can go to the arcade." "Fuck the mall let's go to the arcade" she says okay and we go into our rooms. Gia gets in the shower first so that helps me pick out an outfit. By the time I chose an outfit she was out. I got in and after 25 minutes I was out.

I picked a simple outfit

I picked a simple outfit. I started to get dressed. I finished doing my hair. I started to do my makeup and gia came in my room. "You almost done?" "Yes ma'am" I said putting on some mascara and I was finished.

"Bye auntie we're going to Dave and busters" "okay bye have fun be safe!" "Love you mom" "love you to" they called out to each-other.

After 30 minutes we finally got there. I parked and we walked inside. "Hi how can I help?" The worker asked. Once we got the stuff I paid and we went to the games area. I gave G her card and we went to the photo booth first.

For the first picture We did a heart with our fingers, I wrapped my arms around her in the other. We smiled and then after that we did random poses for the rest.

We were currently playing air hockey when a group of 2 guys walked up to us. One of them looked gias age and the other my age. "Hey lil mama" the older one said to me. "Hi?" "My name Brian. My brother name Erin" "Y'all alone?" The younger one Erin asked. "Nah my man in the bathroom but thank you" I told them. "Man no need to lie yall been here for like a hour or sun and I seen no dude" "aye it's okay if y'all Ladies single we can change that"

"we don't even know who the fuck y'all are" gia told them walking to the other side where I was. "I have a boyfriend" I told them. "Do you now? Call em" the Brian said. Gia looked at me panicking because she didn't know about fez.

I clicked fez's contact in my most recent FaceTime log. After a couple rings he answered. "Aye ma whats up?" "Hey baby what you doing?" I asked fez while making eye contact with the older one.

"Nothin chilling smoking, you?" "I'm at Dave and busters tryna prove something. We together right?" I asked fez hoping he wouldn't embarrass me in front of the boys and gia. The boys made eye contact with a little worry in their eyes. "You my girl of course we together man" fez said in his usual slow calm voice. "Who you with want me to slide through?" "I'm with Gia and these 2 boys won't leave us alone damn"

Gia looked at fez's face and she started laughing. "Gia yo cousin right?" "Yes" "put those bitches on the camera real quick gianna" Brian the older one stood up straighter then he did before once he seen fez. "Aye man I don't want no problems I just asked her what a good junk of ass was doing alone." "Aye ima say this once, you ever say dumb shit like that again about her ima beat yo ass. You heard?" "well look I respect you for real so Ight man. Take care of her she can't be alone or nothing by herself" he looked me up and down so I slapped him. Simple.

He looked at me appalled. "That's my girl!" Fez yells on the other end of the phone. Brian and Erin look at me then look at each other. "Gia run!" I told her. We ran out of there so damn fast. I unlocked the car as we were running. Them boys was chasing us very fast. Once we got into the car I locked the doors and turned it on. I drove away very very fast. "Y'all okay?" Fez asked as I put him up on the phone stand of the car. "Yeah were good" g answers his question.

He hangs up because ash was calling him. Gia and I were making sure we weren't getting followed by this blue car that's been behind us for a minute. We were planing on going to another location so we didn't waste my money. "So how do you know fez?" "Rue" "wait...Gianna." I looked at her and smiled nervously already knowing what she was going to say. "As in her drug dealer?" "Look Gia I know but I like him okay. He's nice and really hot." I told her.

"Okay he is kind of cute but as long as he treats you the way you deserve that's okay with me. I want to meet him though." "When do you want to meet him?" I ask ms gia. "Hmmm Friday? I don't have school." "Okay that works" "are you guys even dating yet?" "Um no?" I laugh then she shakes her head. It goes silent for a moment then I talk.

"Do you think that maybe soon rue, your mom, you and me could have a fun day soon?" "Yeah I just hope rues happy you know like I love her." G tells me. "Yeah but are you happy?" I ask her because lately she's been focused on rue and not to much about herself. "Yeah no I'm fine Gianna." "You sure? Tell me when you feel just a little uncomfortable or sad or angry. Anything g" "I know" she nods with a little smile.

Once we got to the other location we went straight to the games. We went to the basketball game. "Hm I bet you $20 I'll win" gia tells me. "Bettt"

We swiped our card and the balls came to the little section. We starting to shoot them. I was missing half of the shots but so was gia. We were laughing the whole time looking over to see each other's score. After about not even 5 minutes later it stopped. We look over at each others score and gia starts smiling. "I won bitch!" "I hate you bye" I pull my wallet out and hand her the $20 bill. "Nice doing business with you ma'am" she tells me and I laugh.

"I gotta use the bathroom." She tells me as she walks over there. I wait in front of there and go on my phone. I got a text message from 1 hour ago.

Giovanni
Gianna I know where you live now
Tell Leslie I said hi
I miss you G

I get chills going up my spine once I read those messages. Someone taps my shoulder and I jump. "You okay?" Gia asks me. I shake my head "yeah no I'm okay." After that we go the claw machine. I actually won 2 stuffed animals. I let Gia pick the one she wanted and then I got the other one.

After 2 hours we leave and we go to McDonald's. I was craving some of their fries and so was gia. "Hi how can I help you?" "Hi can I get 2 chicken nugget meals with sprite." "Sprite for both?" I look at gia and she nods "yes" "okay will that be all?" "Can I get some cookies as well" "yes" "that's it" I tell the lady in the intercom. "Total will be $17.67 thank you"

We pull up and I pay. I got my food and we started to drive home. "Gianna who texted you earlier?" "Nobody why?" "Gianna" she said with a certain tone. "Giovanni" "fuck him" "I know but he's out of prison now" "really?" "He knows I stay with you guys I just feel like I'm putting y'all in danger." "Gianna what he did to you isn't your fault you know that right?" "Yes but it's what he did to mom" "I'm sorry but that wasn't your fault neither G" "thank you" I say in a whisper.

Once we got home we set the food on the table and started to eat. Aunt les comes out from her room. "You girls have fun?" "Yes we did ma" gia says smiling and I smile back at her. "I'm glad I can tell that was very much needed." I nod and say yes because it was.