24

This whole chapter is basically smut. Very sorry if it's trashy I'm not the best with this shit LMFAOO😭

It's been a week and a half since the thing with Giovanni incident. I've went to school normally and hung out with my friends after being in the hospital. I wanted to put that in my past since it was the second time it's happened to me. If I think about it I will not like the effect its gonna have on me. I was over it.

Currently I was in fezs room smoking weed with him. We were just talking and staring at each other. He looked at me with his low red eyes and it made me feel some type of way. I am not trying to have babies right now but for fez? I'll risk it.

I got up and sat on his lap straddling him. He immediately took his hands and wrapped them around my waist. I tried to roll a blunt while on his lap. He noticed me struggle and took it away from me. Fez started where I left off and started to lick the wood.

He looked me directly in the eyes while doing so as if he was telling me something. Once he finished he placed it in between my lips and lit it for me. He watched as I took a long drag and blew it out. He took it from my lips and turnt it off putting it on the nightstand. "You're a fuckinh trip bruh" I laughed as he grabbed my neck and pulled me in to kiss him.

Fez started at me, he looked down at my boobs that were exposed from my tank top. He saw the chain he gave me on my breasts. He made the first move and connected our lips together.

I kissed him back, His hands went from my waist down to my butt. He squeezed it causing me to moan a little again. He took that opportunity to slide his tongue in.

I put both hands on the side of his face as I felt his budge begin to grow. I started to rock my hips lightly creating friction between us. I heard a groan from fez. "Shit" he cursed.

He took his hands and played with the hem of my shorts. I broke the kiss apart and took of my shirt. I took that opportunity and took his off as well. I threw them both to the corner of the room. He moved his hands to my back and started to y clip my bra. Fez stared at me as my boobs were exposed and it was a little cold so my nipples got hard immediately.

He grabbed my body and placed me on the bed on my back so I was laying down. He hovered over me and started to kiss my neck. "I'm going to fuck you so hard" he whispers in my ear.

Quickly he slid off my shorts from my body as well as my underwear all at once. He starts to kiss from my neck down. He placed kisses on my stomach. Once he gets to put pussy he kisses my inner thighs. I start moaning even though he hasn't even started. I watch as he takes off his own pants. I grab his dick and start to jerk him off. I help him out even though he's already hard enough.

He goes back down and places kisses on my pussy. He pulled away and asked "are you sure about this?" "Yes" I tell him. I watch him as presses against my clit with his tip. "Fuck" he groans as he slides inside of me. He starts to stroke in and out of me as I become a moaning mess. "you're so fucking big" I moan out.

He groans as he says "you're tight as hell baby." I wrap my legs around his waist as my acrylic nails run down his back. I see his eyes roll back as I did that telling me he liked it.

He puts his dick further inside of me and "shit" he groans out. Hearing him made me feel more horny. He takes a deep breath as he feels me tighten around him. My chest was moving with me as he kept stroking in me. He takes one hand and starts to play with my boobs.

He pulls out of me and wraps my legs around his neck. He starts to kiss my wet pussy. I grip the bed sheets as he takes to fingers and spreads my lips. He swirls his tongue around my throbbing clit before he takes it in my mouth and starts to suck it hard.

"My fucking god fez" I throw my head back and he starts to eat my pussy like it's the last meal he's going to have for a long time. If he thought my lips tasted good my pussy is a whole new level based on the way he's eating it. He licks all the juices that have dripped down. His face was covered by me and he pushes his face in side to side swishing his tongue in as I cry out.

"Fezco" I cum gripping onto the bedsheets while he sucks my clit. He thrusts into without warning as I cry of pleasure and pain. He starts to pound in me as my breasts move with each moment and his balls smack against my ass. After this I knew I wasn't going to be able to walk.

"You like this huh?" He asks me as I scratch his back uncontrollably. He sucks on my neck while I mumble it feels amazing. I grab his face and kiss him sloppy. I bit his lower lip as he groans.

It was my turn to grab him by his face as I sucked on his neck. He was moaning in my ear and it felt amazing knowing I had that effect on fezco. He was mine and only mines so I marked him.

My legs started to shake as I cum around his dick. We're both panting as I know he's trying not to cum inside of me. I feel myself throbbing around him. "Gianna ride me" he tells me as he flips us over. I do as he tells me.

I straddle him and jerk him and slide down his dick. He pulls me closer to him so every inch of my body is touching him. I grab the top of his headboard as I move my hips up and down. His head moves back as he watches me with his low eyes. He grips my boobs in his hands "fuck keep going." He tells me

He moves his hands from my breasts to my hips tightly. He moves me up and down quickly. I cry out close to my orgasm. Im loving every moment of this, every moment of him inside of me, every orgasm I have because of him. I've never felt this way during sex before. And it felt amazing.

Fezcos grip tightens around me as he groans. I move with pride knowing I can have him feel this way. "Ahh, shit, fuck" I bury my face in his neck feeling myself close to my climax. "You feel so fuckin good Gianna keep going" he tells me moving his head back.

I can't stop moaning as I feel myself almost there again. He puts on of his hands on my lower back and puts one of my nipples in his mouth. Sucking on it. The blanket on his bed falling down as I was riding him faster and faster. He slaps my right as cheek as I moan and throw my head back.

Before we both can reach our climax, He flips me so I'm on my stomach. He pulls my hair. His hands crossing as he's hitting it from the back. "I'm gonna fuckin cum Gianna" he moans as he pulls out and cums on my back.

We Lay down next to eachother and my body feels sore. I look at his sweaty body then at mines. I look at the clock and we've been fucking for nearly 3 hours. I move so I'm on my stomach as he runs his hand up and down my back. "That was fucking amazing" I tell him with a laugh and he agrees with me. We ended up falling asleep right after.