3

I stayed at lexis house for 2 days. I find her house so much more peaceful without having to hear rue and my aunt arguing over drugs and having to take drug tests. We spent the whole two days binge watching shows and eating ice cream. Also her mom is actually really fun to talk to. Her advice is also pretty good which is nice. Since it was Monday we had to go to school. Fun right.

I was in 11th grade with rue so I met Maddy, Lexi, cassie, kat, Bb through rue. At first I found it sad I couldn't make friends by myself but I like fit because then I would'nt have met my love lexi.

Gianna met Lexi through her having to drive me to lexis house so she could pee in a cup from me. There she also met Cassie but they aren't as close as the others . They talk when they see each other but just not as much. Gianna also met Maddy through her also being at lexis house with Cassie. But her and Maddy just clicked. I don't know if it's because they're both toxic or have good taste in clothes. Either way they're good friends to each other surprisingly.

"Can I borrow some of your clothes?" "Um sure but we literally dress differently" "that's okay I'll figure something out" I said to lexi laughing going through her closet.

It's not something I would normally wear but it'll do

It's not something I would normally wear but it'll do. "That's not how I wear those pants or shirt but it's cute" "why thank you best friend" "let's go?" "I guesss" while walking to my car I gave lexi my phone so she could play some music. While we were singing the song she played she lowered the volume down. "Can we stop at Fezcos store?" "Why?" "I want some gum and I ran out" "okay"

Little did Gianna know Lexi was playing match maker for her and fez. Fez texted Gianna asking her to stop by before she went to school. How cute right.

"We're here, let's make this quick please I don't want to be late for first period. Mrs.brown is a pain in my ass" I said as I got down and shut the door. Good thing we left 10 minutes earlier then I usually leave. I got out the car because I wanted some peach rings. I had chamoy at home. "Aye you came"  "hm?" I looked over at lexi who smiled very fast after he said that and looked down. "I'm saying you came after I texted you I was surprised thought you wouldn't have"

"Oh uh of course why wouldn't I come to see my favorite drug dealer" he looked shocked I said that but what he said the other day was weird on his end so I didn't really care. "You got some flavored air?" "What you mean Gianna" "vapes bro you got vapes?" "You do that shit?" "Yeah why not" "because it's bad for you" "and so is half the shit you do but I don't say shit"

I said as I grabbed my peach rings and left $5 on the counter for that and the gum Lexi grabbed. I left and went into my car. "Why is she so pissed off man" Fezco said to Lexi "I don't know but I better go before she yells at me."

Lexi soon got into the car and I just drive off not even looking back at fez. Truth is I wasn't mad I could easily get it at the smoke shop where this boy hooks me up but I just wanted an excuse to see fez more but you know what fuck him.

"Are you actually mad?" Lexi asked as we pulled up in the school parking lot. "Nah but I love a little dramatic exit." "Oh my god you scared me" "no but did he text me or something I was so confused" "yeah that's why I needed 'gum'" she said with quotation marks. "You sneaky bitch" we laughed as we got out the car. Then We went out separate ways.

I seen rue and Jules I think her name was walking. I ran up to rue "hey bitch" "hello to you, Jules this is Gianna" she gave me a weird look, so I gave it to her back with a smile instead. "I'm her cousin, who are you?" "I'm just her friend I guess" "cool"

As they had a separate conversation I was just on my phone. A random guy said. "Wait, you're alive?" I snorted to myself  "like what the fuck?" Rue said to Jules.

I had class with rue, drama. Coincidence I guess since we're some dramatic ass bitches. "Okay, listen up, everybody. Welcome to Biology 301."

"So, let's start with a little improvisation. I'd like each of you to get up and tell us a five-minute story about your summer. Looks like we have our first volunteer: Rue." Rue then said "Please don't do this to me." "Come on, everyone. Let's give her a little encouragement. A memory? Anything that had an impact on you this summer."  "I don't... I don't... I can't think of" "Just... relax your body. Release the tension. And just breathe."

I could tell rue was thinking about what happened over the summer. It was obvious I was getting worried she was going to have a panic attack. "So this... this summer?" "Yes." Some random girl said "Let's go." "Listen just give her a damn minute Bertha" "my names Leslie" "I don't give a damn what your name is" I said to her with the same attitude she was giving me and rue.

"I'm having trouble, uh, like, remembering something, you know." I could tell the teacher was trying her best to sound nice "Just tell us a specific memory." " Uh, okay. Uh... I was, um, with my mom, and my uh, my little sister, and we were uh, listening to this... this song." 

After class ended I decided to let rue be by herself she needed a break. I could tell she was thinking about her past and it was best for her to be alone because she'll go off on me. So I decided to go where Maddy was. She was texting kat about the sex tape.

There was a video going around where you could tell it was kat having sex with someone at the party. But no one could prove it was her. "Did she say it was her?" "No she keeps denying it" "do you think it was?" "Honestly I do but I can't do anything about it, it's the fucking internet" 

After school I drive lexi to her house and I went home. "I'm home" "where've you been?" Aunt Leslie asked me. "I'm so sorry I've been at lexis house." "It's okay just. Next time ask or you're grounded" "thank you, is G home?" "Yeah she's in her room."

Almost everyday after school Gianna would go into gias room to talk to her about either her own problems or gias. After my od they became closer and talked to each other about almost everything. They were scared something like that would happen so they talked to not feel alone. It helped Gianna because her mom died and her cousin almost did. It also helped Gia because dad died and I, almost did.