14

Season 2 purrr

Rue, and me were in the back of fez's car with ashtray in the passenger. Rue and I were singing Tupac. "And the click you claim. Westside when we ride come equipped with game. You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife."

"Yo, it-it's up here on the right" we continue singing "You know the rules. Cut your young ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased. Lil' Kim, don't fuck around with the real G's. Quick to snatch yo' ugly ass off the streets, so fuck peace. Let the Westside ride tonight."

I hear ash mumble a "Jesus Christ." As I stopped but rue continues to mumble the lyrics. "Yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up?" Ash tells fez.
"Yeah, Rue you gotta chill out back there for real. Me and Ash gotta handle some serious business right now, so." "Yeah, for sure. No, I can do that. I can just stay back here. It's real comfy." He tells her. "Gianna watch rue" fez tells me as he gets out.

Gianna and fez still weren't officially together yet but everyone knew they were together. Gianna was starting to get pissed at the thought he hasn't made it official yet but she was still happy she spent time with fezco.

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" Fez says after the seen Custer and a random bitch there. I wonder who that was to. "Yo!" "Who the fuck is this, man?" Fez asks him. "Hi, I'm Faye." She tells him. "What are they doin' here?" Custer asks seeing me and rue in the back seat. "Nah, nah, bro, that's my fuckin' girl." Okay good so miss Faye got a bf she better not his on fezco.

Then he tells Faye to get in the car. I get up moving to the drivers seat because it would be to crowded in the back. Fez comes up to the window once I shut the door. "Ten, 20 minutes tops, all right? Y'all just please stay in the car. No fuckin' funny business. Let's go." He said mostly looking at rue and then telling ash to go with him. He gives me a kiss and then leaves.

"Hi, I'm Faye." "I'm Gianna" I tell her. "Yo, fam, uh, Rue." Rue tells her as the fist bump. "How's your New Year's goin'?" "What?" "New Year's." I repeat what rue asked her."It's fucking New Year's?" "I believe so." Rue tells Faye. "I swear my boyfriend doesn't tell me anything." I laugh thinking she was joking but she looks at me like she was deadass.

I go on my phone as they talked about how rue left jules at the train station. I became interested when she took out a needle out of a box of mints "Yeah. Um... I don't think-- I wouldn't do that here." Rue tells her. "It's just heroin." "No, I, I see that. But, maybe, like, I don't know. I just feel like it isn't...the best place to do that." "Why?"faye asks rue. Then I start talking because of them are talking extremely slow. "Um... I just feel like this is really not the right time to be doing that." I tell her because I see random people looking out of their window

"Listen, I fucking know what guys are. just a fuckin' junkie-ass bitches, and you're probably fucking eating that ginger's ass for fuckin' oxys or whatever the fuck you guys are into. Fuckin' junkie-ass bitches." Faye tells us like she didn't meet us like 2 seconds ago. "Aye at least you got 1 thing right, I do eat the gingers ass" I tell Faye as rue laughs so hard.

Then Faye opens her legs and starts sticking the needle in. "Fez where the fuck are you" I ask the fucking air as rues freaking out. "Yo, what the fuck are you doing? What, what the fuck? Are you just puttin' it in there? What are you doing? Oh my god... okay. Jesus, that's your whole fucking crotch. Ow, that looks like it hurt, ow."

Then out of no where all 3 of our mouths are covered as we got pulled out of the windows. I knew I should've put them up. Then we start screaming as we're being slammed into the walls by our neck.