22

A couple days later I opened the door for ali. He was here to make all of us dinner. I was glad rue apologized to him I felt horrible. And I wasn't even the one who said that shit to him either. Ali introduces himself to gia and asks us if we want to help him cook. I said no thank you because I was getting a call from Maddy. But gia said she could help.

I walk into my room and answer Maddys call. "Hello?" "Hi do you have a minute? I need someone to talk to." "Yeah of course mads what's up?" I ask her. "You know when a kid shoots up a school and they go to interview the parents, and the parents are like, We had no idea. He seemed, like, totally normal. And everyone watching is like, You're a fսck¡ng idiot. That's how I feel, but with Cassie" Maddy tells me. "I am so sorry you literally did not deserve what she did to you, she's a fucking cunt" I tell her on the phone.'

"I think I actually wanna murder her." "I get it." "No, like, actually... plan a murder and carry it out. Like a grisly murder. One that shocks the nation." "I think that's more than understandable." I tell her laughing. "What about Nate?" I ask Maddy. "I have a few ideas."

We talk more on the phone about how fake cassie is for doing that to her best friend and how I want to murder Nate. We also talk about how Maddy feels right now because she never talks about her feelings and it's never good to just bottle them in. I could tell that she was heart broken. About both of them.

The next day I was getting ready to go to lexis house. I was going to avoid Cassie at all costs considering Maddy was more of my friend then Cassie. I'll still help her and shit if she really needed it but what she did was horrible and they were best friends. That's fucking crazy.

I put on simple black sweatpants with a black sports bra and made my way out of my room. "Hey when you're on your way back can you pick up some groceries? Even if you come back late just don't be past 12am" Auntie L told me as I made my way to the front door. "Okay I got you, love you" "love you too" it was only 3pm and I was going to Lexis to just hang out and shit I wouldn't be out too late.

I think I'll  pick of fez so he could come to the store with me. I miss him. He's amazing company.

Once I got to Lexis house suze opened the door for me. "Hey is Lex home?"  I asked even though I knew she was but still. "Yeah in her room" suze said as she opened the door wider for me to walk in. "thank you" I said walking in, I made my way up the stairs and to her room. "Hey Lex" "hey"

I go to the little couch she was sitting on. It was about 30 minutes into our conversation and we started to talk about the play. Lexi was having second thoughts about it. I started to think about my bb fez. "You should put in when fez beat mates ass!" I say laughing. "Oh god, no!" She says laughing.  She stops laughing and starts talking about her sister.

"I don't know. Cassie isn't doing too well. I'm worried that... she's gonna see the play, and then, she's gonna... freak out."  "I understand where you're coming from but you're not doing this play with bad intentions. She needs her feelings hurt after what she did to Maddy" I say shrugging.

"What exactly is the idea behind the play" I ask her. "I don't know, it's... it's, like, about a group of girlfriends who sort of... grow up and grow apart." Lexi explains. "Oh so it's like stand by me vibes?" Lexi nods. "Exactly." "I've watching that movie so many times with fez. His grandma has it on dvd" I say smiling remembering the last time we watched it.

Flashback

Fez and I were staring at each other as we sing "stand by me" together. We were laughing, smiling, having fun. Towards the end of it he grabbed me so my back was on his chest. His arms wrapped around my body. It was comforting.