16

It was the first day of school after the new year.
I was actually kind of happy. Hopefully I got to see cassie. I wanted to ask her a question. I got ready and I put on a cute basic 2 piece black outfit

 I got ready and I put on a cute basic 2 piece black outfit

I was with rue and Jules. They were dead making out in front of me until I seen Elliot. I waved at him as he was coming over. I didn't even know he went to our school. "Yo, Rue. Gianna" "Hey." Me and rue said at the same time. "What's goin' on?" "Nothing I respond back" "hi" jules tells him because my girl was just standing there. "I'm Jules." "Sorry, this is Jules." Rue tells him.

"Hey, I'm Elliot. Nice to meet you." "Sorry, introductions are, usually, very, um overwhelming and...debil-itating for me...at least." Rue tells him. We just look at her kind of weird so jules asks "so, rue how do you know Elliot?" "We met on New Year's." he tells her

She laughs awakardly. "Oh shit, yeah. That was it, New Year's. That's...That's where we met." Then she continues  "jules is my girlfriend." Elliot's eyebrows raised. "Wow uh I didn't know you were uh..." "in a relationship?" Jules finishes his sentence before he could do it himself

I just sat back and watched this thing unfold. I knew they did drugs New Years. I just didn't know how much and why rue was acting so damn weird.

"Um... it was nice to meet you, and I'll see you later, Rue. Bye Gianna" "bye jules." I tell she "Nice to meet you." "I love you. Bye." Well shit they said I love you already? Okay kind of cute.
"That was awkward." Elliot tells us "as fuck" I say as we looked in the direction jules went.

I was walking to one of my classes when I seen Kat start to like cry in her locker. I didn't know what was wrong but I hope she felt better. The rest of the day at school me and Elliot hung out. He was actually funny and nice to hang out with. Like a breath of fresh air. And plus we smoked weed in the abandoned room.

The next dayI drove rue home after we came home from the store and went to fez's house. He invited me over to hang out. I knocked on the door and ash opened the door. "I'm pissed off at your boyfriend" "1 he's not my boyfriend and 2 why?" "See for yourself" he said letting me inside and sitting back to where he was. When I got inside I didn't expect to see that one girl I met on New Years.

Fez was eating cereal and Faye was in the fridge with her ass hanging out. "Okay?" I said as fez turned his head my way. "Look I didn't know she was going to be here?" "You didn't know you had Faye in your house?" I asked, he thought I was dumb or some shit. Ashtray didn't even finish eating he got up as soon as Faye sat down. She put her feet on the table and opened a can of coke. "Ew" I said looking at the fact her feet were on a table where they were eating at. "Good morning" she tells him. "Morning"

I got up to go the bathroom. Once I finished peeing and washing my hands fez pulled me to his room. "Look parently Faye pushed the motel manager off the balcony. Look last thing I needed was the cops finding Faye with Custer. So I picked her up and there she is" "okay" "okay?" "I'm not mad fezco I don't care" I said laughing. "But if she tries some shit wit you then both of y'all gonna have a problem with me" I said smiling being dead serious.

Once we got back he continued eating his cereal as I sat on the couch going on my phone. I ended up getting a call from lexi. "Hey what's up?" "Hey g are you busy right now?" "No why?" "Um cal jacobs just came by asking who did it to Nate" "and what did you say?" I asked worried "Oh well thing is, he wasn't asking me he was asking cassie." "Oh so is he good? She didn't say anything right?" I asked her and she wasn't responding. "Howard she didn't say anything about fez right?" When I said his name he turned around giving me a questioning look.

"I'm sorry. She said it was fez." "I will kill her"
"Gianna I don't know why she did it, her excuse was that he was going to involve the police" "what the actual fuck cal jacobs is a pussy and wouldn't even do that" "that's what I told her, just tell fez to expect a visit from either cal, or the police. Either in his home or the gas station" "thank you lex, love you" "I love you to"

"What's wrong ma?" "Cal jacobs know you beat Nate's ass" "I don't give a fuck what he know or what he don't" "well just a heads up just in case" "thank you" "mhm" I mumbled shutting my eyes.

I ended up taking a nap until fez woke me up. "Hey G cmon we going to the station" "okay"  I got up brushed by teeth and followed fez. Once we got to the store buisness was slow. There was a couple people buying drugs other bought food. I wasn't really interested until a certain man walked in. I look through the fridge make eye contact with ash and we both nod.

"Good evening" Cal fucking jacobs tells us "What's up, man?" He grabs a bag of chips looks at them then goes. "You got any spearmint gum?" "I don't know, man. The gum's right here."

"This your store?" He asks after he grabs the gum. "It's a family business." Fez replies getting bored with the old man in front of us. I move to go sit next to Faye.

"Do your parents own it?" "You usually ask this many questions, man?" Fez asks him but he ignored it. "Just you. She tell you who I am?" Cal asks pointing at me. I look at fez but he says "Nah, man."

"Are you a cop?" Faye asks him. I hold back my laugh because what if he was a cop and she asked him that. "No" he puts his hand in his pockets. I swear I heard it hit something. Fez looks at the fridge after hearing ash grab the box that had their gun in it. I look at fez while he's looking at cal. Until cal pulls out a $20 bill. "Just a concerned father." He says as he walks out.
Fez gets up and sees cal drive off into the street lights. Then the lights flicker on and off.After that Fez closed shop and took us back to his place.

Fez and I were just chilling on his bed. "What if he didn't leave?" I asked him "what you mean?" "Like what if when he went into his pocket and it was a gun" "girl chill I would never let anyone take me out especially not fucking cal" I laugh. "You cant leave me just yet fezzy" I tell him and he shakes at me "nah girl"

After he said that he said "I'm hungry as shit want pizza?" "Yessss" I tell him as he picked his phone up to call the pizza place. "Ight they coming in 25 minutes" he tells me and I nod my head. During those 25 minutes of waiting we smoked some weed and listened to music.

"Fez the pizzas here!" Faye yells out. "Ight" we both got up to pay the person. Fez paid and set it down on the table. "Ash and Faye if y'all want it's right here" he tells them. Ash came from his little room fast as fuck and got his slices then Faye did.

We all ate in the living room watching a random movie ashtray put on. I don't think Faye and ask been in a room for a long time so I know fez thought it was kind of nice. Usually I'm the one who gets close to fez but this time he wrapped his arm around me. Weird but I wasn't complaining. Maybe he's falling for me. Who am I kidding. This man don't do relationships. "You're a fucking trip bruh" he tells me out of nowhere.