21

We drive back home after being at the Howard's. I get into my car straight away and drive to fezzes house. "She has to be there right? She would go get drugs" I say to myself as I make a left hand turn. Once I get there Ashtray immediately opens the door. "Bathroom" i muffle a quick thank you and walk in.

"Don't... I'm fuckin'... I'm shittin' my brains out. Please, Fez, go away." "You want some Pepto Bismol or something?" "No! No, fuck. Just go away." "All right, all right. What you doing here?" Fez askes me. "Looking for a certain junkie where is she?" I ask him. "bathroom." I nod and sit down. "You look tired whats up?" "Rue is stressful" I tell him.

We talk for a minute catch up until he hears a noise coming from his grandma room. "Don't fucking tell me it's rue" I say following behind him. He opens up the door and sure enough it's rue going through her pills. "Yo, come on now, Rue. Are you serious?"

"Fez, please." "No, no, no." "Please? Please, let me. Let me take them. Just... Only three. She won't even know that they're gone. She won't miss them." "It's the principle, Rue. It's just not right." "Please, just let... Just let me keep 'em. Please?" "It's not right." "I'm in a lot of pain, Fez, please." "Give it to me, Rue." Fed tells her trying to get the bottle from her hands. "Rue let go" I tell her

"You gotta leave the house." He grabs her shoulder taking her out of the room "Let go of me. Fez, let go!" "You gotta leave the house, Rue." "Get off of me! Get your fuckin' hands off of me! Get the fuckk off me, you piece of shit!" Rue tells him. She pushes him against the wall. I try to grab her gently to help her out but she pushes me to the floor. "I'm trying to help you stop being a fucking bitch!" I yell at her

" Hell, nah! Nah, come here!" He grabs her full body. Don't fuckin'... Don't fuckin' touch me! Get off!" Rue says trying to fight fezco "Come here! Nah, we not doin' this shit today!" "Get off! Fez! Fez! Get the fuck off of me!" "We not doin' it today!" Ash turns around from the Couch and watched fez take rue out. I sit next to ash as he nods at me kind of letting me know he understands me. "You don't have to kick me out!" Rue says as she went outside "Nah nah, fuck" fez says slamming the door.

Fezco comes and sits on the couch with us. "I'm sorry" I tell him looking at him in the eye. "It's not yo fault. She chose to do that shit" he tells me. I nod as he brings my body towards his so I'm laying on him. "Can I sleep over?" I ask him. "Yea" he tells me.

We get up and walk into his room. "Can you give me some clothes?" "Help yo self" he says pointing to his closet. I grab some of his shorts and one of his shirts. I go to the bathroom and start to shower. As I'm washing my body someone knocks on the door. "Who?" "Fez" "come in"

He comes in and sets the towel down. "You forgot a towel." "Thank you" I tell him. I never hear the door open or close again so I figured it stayed in here. I turn the water off and grab the towel.

Once I finished getting dried and dressed fez and I left and went to his room. "Gnight ash!" He yells out. "Goodnight"

The next morning I woke up in fez's arms. I grab my phone really fast. I see a text message from Leslie.

Aunt L🦋
I know that you knew. I'm not mad just disappointed. Rue is home now. Come when you're ready. I don't know where you are but I want you to be safe and I love you.

Gianna💗
Im so sorry. I love you guys so much, Can I still stay there? I'm at fezcos house.

Aunt L🦋
Of course you can still stay here baby
I know Giovanni is out and I want you to be safe.

Gianna💗
I appreciate everything you do, thank you

I texted her not even thinking when I said I was at fezcos house. "Good morning Gianna." "Good morning fezco" I said kissing his cheek. We got up and went into the Bathroom. We brushed our teeth and went out to see Faye cooking. "Hello my baby" i said hugging her. She hugged me back "you want some of like...the food I'm making?" "Yes I do I'm hungry as fuck" I tell her. She gives me some of the pancakes she has.