12

A couple days later me and fez made plans to go to the beach together. Ash said he was coming so they could make some money. I asked rue but she said no that she wanted to be with Jules bitch ass.

I was getting ready to go. I put my bathing suit on with sweatpants and put a lot of conditioner in my hair. I did a slick back so it was out of the way.

Next thing I know it fez was calling me

Next thing I know it fez was calling me. "I'm around the corner G" "okay" I grabbed my stuff and started walking out. "Where you headed to?" Aunt Leslie asked. "I'm going out with a friend if that's okay with you." "You've been going out with this friend everyday now, who is it?" "Just someone I met at this party." "Well Gianna I love you be safe, this time come home early." "Okay n I love you too"

"Damnn Gianna, fez really pulled you?" I started laughing "cmon man" fez told ashtray shaking his head laughing. "You look good ma" he said looking in the rear view mirror. I mouthed thank you and he told us we were going to Venice beach.

It was going to take a little while so I pulled out my phone to post a picture I took of me and fez a little while back.

 @ g

@ g.king- ❤️❤️ @ f3zco

@ themaddyperez- my fucking favs
@ lexi_howard- aweee❤️
@ ruebennet- my g's
@ f3zco- ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Once we stopped at a red light fez looked at what I tagged him on and he smiled up at me. We finally got to the beach. There was a lot of people here we got settled by a tree for some shade. Ashtray wondered somewhere so it was me a fezco. Once we were done putting stuff where they needed to be I started to take my sweats off.

I could feel fez's eyes on me the whole time. "Take a picture if you want it'll last longer." He took his phone out and didn't waste no time to take the picture I smiled as he took a lot.

I put sun screen on my face because skin care duh. I made sure to put sun screen on fez so he didn't turn into a tomato. He grabbed my waist and picked me up. "Fez I swear to god if you throw me into that water I will hunt you down"

Next thing I knew I was covered in water. "Fucking hell" I grabbed fez by his leg and pushed him down. He started to splash hella water at me so I did the same to him. We were having hella fun. Once we stopped we looked at each other and started laughing. When our laughter dialed down we looked in each others eyes. He pulled me closer to him and grabbed my neck so I could look at him.

I connected our lips together until a certain 13 year old boy came along. "Yo we gotta dip i got the cops called on us." "My fucking god ashtray" I said getting out the water. I grabbed a towel and threw one at fez. "Well shit Gina it ain't my fault" "I know sorry it's just I wanted to have a peaceful day and I couldn't even get that" "I'll make it up to you. Promise" I smiled at fez as I put my sandals on.

We were on our way back home and I asked fez to take me home because I was tired. After a while he took me home and I leaned over to give him a kiss goodbye. "Bye ma call me when you done ight?" "I got you bye"

"Auntie Im here!" I said grabbing my towel and walking into the bathroom. "Hey baby I made food so come eat when you done" after 35 minutes I was done and dressed. I went to the kitchen to eat and g and rue were sitting there eating with Leslie.

"So how was the beach?" Rue asked "it was fun actually" I said smiling thinking about it. "Thats good baby." Once we finished eating I went into rues room because she texted me to come and smoke some weed.

"You know this isn't good for you rue" I told her passing the blunt. "What you gonna try and stop me?" "If it comes to that point, yes I am rue I know I'm smoking with you and shit but I don't know how bad it's getting so I am going to try and stop it" i told her as I finished the conversation and it was quiet now.

I got a call from lexi so I left and went into my room. "Hello my love whats up?" "Nothing I just missed you" she tells me and makes me smile.

We ended up talking through the whole night until I heard aunt Leslie in rues room. "Hey lex I'll call you tomorrow" I said and hung up. I got up and seen her cleaning rues room. "What happened?" "Rues in a really bad state. She's in the bath right now keep her company." She said as I nodded and went to the bathroom.

Rue looked up seen me then looked back down. I started to sooth her and told her everything would be okay. Even if I didn't %100 believe it she had to believe it.

Seeing her look so sad was breaking my heart. If I felt like this I couldn't imagine what she was feeling like. Then Leslie came in and started to do what I did. "I think I need to go back on medication" rue tells her mother is a whisper. I seen her gulp hard and she didn't reply back.

I helped her get rue out the bath. Then we started to help rue put clothes on her body. After that Leslie took rue to her room so they could sleep together since she didn't want rue out of sight. I love rue and it hurt seeing my little cousin in pain. Even if I'm just a couple months older.