10

The next morning I woke up with fez and his arm wrapped around my body. I went into the bathroom and seen there was a pack of unopened toothbrushes so I took one to brush my teeth. After I went back to his room. since he was still sleeping to go on my phone I had messages from the people that were At the party.

Cassie💜
Remember Daniel from the carnival?
He wanted to have sex but I didn't want to so he just called me a tease, and who tf did I think I was, and if we weren't going to fuck then what were we doing. He said I always lead lead him on and then remember I have a boyfriend. He said any guy then interested in me beyond fucking me is bullshit. He said I was so fucking boring. I just feel like complete utter shit right now. When you get this please text me back.

Gianna💟
Hey Cassie I'm so sorry I left the party early and I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. Daniel is a complete dick and you didn't deserve that. He tried to play the nice guy to get with you and you didn't fall for it and I'm proud of you. I love you Cassie. You ARE interesting, You ARE lovable, You AREN'T boring. Nothing he told you is true.

Then I checked Maddys.

Maddy❤️
Hey Nate convinced Tyler to say he was the one who put his hands on me this morning. So me and Nate can be together again.

G🤍
Okay as long as your happy but if you want to talk about what actually happened I'm here mad

Then I checked Lexis.

Lexi bby🤍
Rue and jules are not good for eachother.
Yesterday I was talking to rue because she was sad and jules came saying she was only said because they weren't dancing or some shit. Then rue ended up leaving with her instead.

Gianna ml🧡
I agree. I noticed when we went to pick jules up for the party. She was already drunk and dodging everything rue would say to her and even when rue tried to kiss her she moved. I honestly don't like her

Those were the only messages I had to check. I feel so bad for Cassie her story is heartbreaking. She really doesn't deserve it. Fez started to wake up. "Morning ma" "good morning fez" "you eat yet?" "Nah I was waiting for you" "how cute" he pulled me closer. "Your breath stinks dude" I pushed his face away. "Ight bet" he got up and went to the bathroom, I assumed to wash his mouth because it smells like shit.

He came back and jumped on top of me hovering over me. "Oh shit" I yelled out since it was lowkey unexpected. Then he started kissing all over me. I put my hands on his face to pull him towards me. We started kissing each other until a certain someone interrupted.

Ashtray knocked on the door at least. "Yo we gotta do down to the store I got a call." "Ight, you wanna come?" Fez asked me "yeah why not, i actually missed you I guess just let me go home to change and shower and I'll go right down" "Ight I'll drive you just let me shower" fez got off of me and went to the bathroom to shower.

Once he got out he put his usual oversized outfit but it still looked good. "We should go to the beach soon" I told him "the beach?" "Yeah why not" "when?" "Tomorrow?" "Sure" I jumped on him happily. And kissed his cheek. "Ight let's go, yo ash come on"

Ash sat in the front since I was gonna get out anyway. He told me he was going to wait for me so I decided to hurry up. As soon as I got inside I told Leslie hi and went straight to the shower. I tried to make it as quick as possible so I took 15 minutes. Then I got dressed and put a quick blue dress with some chunky shoes. Then I said bye to Leslie and told her where I was going. She said be safe and she loved me I said it back and went outside.

"Damn girl you look good but why you take forever" ash complained "beauty takes time ash but thank you" fez pulled out and started driving to the store. Ashtray put music on and we started jamming to it. We got there and ash went in the back and I sat with fez where he usually hangs out in.

We were just chilling for like 3 hours and business was slow so fez decided it was time to go back to his place. Ashtray decided to stay there just in case. "Be safe lil bro" I told him "always" I smiled and got into the car with fez.

Once we got to his place we put a movie on his tv. We ended up falling asleep to it, it was boring. By the time I woke up it was 10:30. "Hey wake up" I shook him awake. "I'm going to go home I'll see you soon yea?" "Of course bye." We kissed each other and I started walking home.

Once I got there I heard rue talking to lexi on how jules was getting catfished and shit but not my problem. I decided to see if gia was awake. "Hey g You up?" "yeah come in" "hey I haven't seen you in a minute" "yeah you've been mad at me and I'm sorry" "nah it's okay you're just being a teenager. I'm sorry for hitting your boyfriend and over reacting though" "he's not my boyfriend shut uppp" she shoved me smiling. "But you want him to be?" I asked her and she smiled and said yea. "Awe how cute"

I stayed in her room talking for a while. It was like 2 am we spent hours catching up. I missed her she was like my younger sister who I gossip with. I've just been mad petty lately but that's weird as fuck as I'm done. "Goodnight Gia" "goodnight Gina" "I love how our names/nicknames are similar and how we both get called G it's cute" she laughed at my dumbness. I left her room went into mine and fell asleep.