7

Today was the carnival. Super excited to be with fez and my bestfriends but right now I need to talk with rue. I called her and she said she was with her sponsor ali. She told me to meet her at home so that's where I was. "You're back?" Aunt Leslie said. "Hey but no I'm just here to talk to rue she said to meet her here."

When she got home we talked and made up. She explained everything that happened with Jules and the thing at fez and I told her I was there listening to it and I was concerned for her.

She said that she was going to jules and I told her I was going to Maddy and we'll see each other there. "I'm back bitch" "you fucking cunt what happened?" I told her everything except rues meltdown.

"This is what I'm wearing to the carnival" Maddy showed me her outfit. "That's fucking cute as fuck" "yeah I know what are you wearing?"

"Girl that's super hot" "thank you" I finished getting ready and we left in my car

"Girl that's super hot" "thank you" I finished getting ready and we left in my car. Once we got there I seen fez talking to ash. "Shit. Yeah. It's gon' be a good night tonight, man. Let's get this money." He told ash "hey ma- woah" "shit Gianna you look gooodddd"

"back off ashy" I told him laughing and he rolled his eyes. "Like what you see?" I asked fez. "Nah I love what I see" he pulled me closer and started to kiss me. "Ew if y'all bitches don't get a fucking room" ashtray said as he hopped in the food truck. "Look I gotta go but we can meet in like a hour? Sounds good?" "Yes it does" I walked away towards Maddy who was on the phone with Im assuming nate.

"Where are you? I'm standing by the fucking Ferris wheel. I don't see you. Why do you always do this to me?" "Nate?" I mouthed, she nodded her head yes and told me to come with her. We finally met with Nate. "Yo, why are y'all dressed like a hooker?" "Nate fuck you choke on a dick." I told him and he ignored me continuing his conversation with Maddy

"What?" "Jesus Christ, Maddy. I'm here with my parents." "So what? It's the carnival." " No. It's the chili cook-off. It's very important. I can't have you hanging out at the booth dressed like that." "Yeah, well maybe it'll sell better." I laughed at that "it would, that chili is nasty" Maddy agreed with me. "Yo, this isn't a fucking joke, okay?"

"Why are you being like this?" I started to feel for Maddy Listen, my parents already don't like you." "What?" "Go home, get changed, and come back looking like a person. Fuck." "You gone go change?" I asked her "fuck.no" "period"

"Let's go ride the Ferris wheel" she told me as she linked our arms together. "Bet" we walked towards the bigger one and it had no line so that was great. Once we were on it we started taking pictures. "Oh we look hot in this one" I told her. "I'm posting it, also I kinda wanna do molly" "shit me too"

Once we got off me and Maddy went up to fez. "So, what you was lookin' for?" "Molly." "Oh. She over there workin' at the pretzel stand." "Thank you" We started to walk away until fez grabbed my waist to stop me. "You sure?" "Yeah it's just a one time thing I'll be fine. If anything you can save me" I told him, smiled and walked away