9

I haven't talked to fez all week. He hasn't made no effort in trying to reach out though. I miss him though. Fuck him. I was currently in my room. Maddy said that she was feeling better now that she was meeting up with Nate on the low. Also I haven't talked to gia since the carnival not because I was mad, i wasn't I just haven't seen her.

"Rue in the house!" Rue yelled as she came in my room "there's someone outside for you" "who?" I asked her "I dont know let's go check" the one and only fezco. "No" i turnt back around to go inside. Until rue grabbed me and dragged me to where fez was. "Yo ima go inside you kids have fun"

"Man I ain't see you in a minute" "mhm" "yeah how you been bruh" "good you know amazing my eyes cleared up" "what you mean by that?" "Like life has been amazing since the carnival, I fucked a random bitch and it felt amazing" "nice" "I know right, but you good since you're my brother right?" "Man fuck that stop bringing that shit up Gianna" "why" "because you're not my fucking sister" "mhm interesting, is the girl you kissed at the carnival your sister? you know since you make out with your sisters"

I laughed because I'm so funny. "Ah so that's why you ain't been talking to me" "nah you just haven't texted me and the phone works both ways and I always have to go see you, just got tired of it" I said doing a ghost. "nah bruh that girl she kissed me, I pushed her off of me." "Sure, it sure looked like you was into that kiss from what I seen." "You seen it? Then you shoulda see when I pulled away"

"Not me, lexi and she took a picture. I guess she felt how heart broken I was because of you so she left" I said sarcastically. "It's the truth man" "I believe you" "you do?" "Yeah you seem sincere I guess" "nah but for real you actually fuck a random?" "Not fuck him, almost. After seeing that I got mad asked a random boy to fuck and we made out but when I pulled his pants out it was so tiny and when I was on his lap he said he was getting hard but I ain't feel shit."

"Enough bruh. But you got jealous over me? How cute" "shut up, I also smacked a 15 year old" "damn ma you violent I wish I seen that." "Yeah well you going to the party?" "Of course that's where I usually make bank" "you gonna be my sugar daddy?" I asked him and smiled. He whispered in my ear "I'm already your daddy" "stop don't ever say that again" I laughed at him and pulled him into a kiss which he happily kissed me back. take that whore who kissed him.

After that we said our goodbyes and I started to get ready for this Halloween party tonight.

I went with rue to go pick jules and everyone else

I went with rue to go pick jules and everyone else. Once jules opened the door rue complimented her and jules like dismissed it. What a bitch. Rue went in for a kiss and she dodged her. I could tell rue looked sad. "Uh you smell like alcohol" rue told her "I mean it's halloween right"

Then We went to Kats house. And wow she looks amazing. "Wow, you look fuckin' cool." Rue told her as soon as she seen her. "Wow." "It's like, whatever. I think I'm gonna get really fucked up tonight." "Mm. Same." Kat laughed and said "Cool." Fun 2 drunk bitches tonight. Yay.