1-5

Chapter 1

    "My niece—" An extremely sad and desperate cry rang in his ears, Cheng Yue was jolted, trying to narrow a slit with difficulty, but her eyelids seemed to be heavy, and after struggling a few times, he could only As it went away, the voice in his ears became clearer.

"Dad, Mom, I beg you, try again, this is your own granddaughter!" A hoarse male voice sounded, and there was hope in his sad tone.

"Youngest man, don't blame the parents for being cruel, this child really can't survive, fortunately you still have a guard," the owner of the voice paused and continued, "Forget it. Right ..."

"Yeah, eldest, forget it, it's all fate..." There were bad voices around, even though Cheng Yue didn't fully understand the situation, she knew that she was in a bad situation now, so she resorted to wanted to move because of the urge to breastfeed, but I was so weak that I didn't obey anywhere.

The man who just spoke spoke up again, but at the moment he was a little dumb, and he said: "Mom, I don't expect you to save Ya'er, you lend me some money, and I will take her to the clinic." The old lady was a little hesitant when she heard the words. It was her own granddaughter. Although her life was cheap now, how could she really watch her die? But thinking about the family's wealth, especially looking at her angry outbursts, reason still prevails.

"Mom wants to help you too, but how can our family stand up to such a waste!" The implication is that it's not worth the effort and money to go to see it.

Combining these words, Cheng Yue knew that her life was at stake, no matter how stupid she was. The instinct to survive made her anxious. She tried to gain control of her body again and again, but failed again and again.

Just when she was desperate, another unfamiliar male voice came from afar: "Dad, Mom, I'm back!" Then came the sound of rapid footsteps, "What happened to Ya'er?"

"Third brother!" The arrival of the man seemed to give The 'youngest' new hope, "Third brother, you save her, save her—"

"Okay, I'll take a look!" After speaking, he rushed to the bed, and then saw Cheng Yue lying there dying.

Cheng Laosan, also known as Cheng Qinglin, secretly said something bad in his heart. He looked back at his younger brother whose eyes were bloodshot, and couldn't say what he said.

"How is it?" The third brother is the most knowledgeable and capable in the family, Cheng Qingze stared at him intently, trying to get an answer.

What answered him was a deep sigh, which was so heavy that it crushed Cheng Qingze's back, and also caused Cheng Yue's already weak heartbeat to stop.

Whether it was a dream or not, she didn't want to die, definitely not.

Once again, he accumulated all his strength and slammed the palm of his hand, which was manifested by a slight flick of his tiny fingers.

The woman who had been holding her and crying suddenly felt the weak movement of the small body in her arms. At first, she thought it was her own delusion, but when she looked closely, she was overjoyed: "Move, move!"

These words immediately attracted everyone's attention. Note: "It's really moving!"

However, before they were happy, someone else started pouring cold water: "This is not what people call 'return to the light'..."

As soon as these words were spoken, the woman by the bed was vicious and addicted to people. His eyes were startled, and he couldn't help being a little embarrassed and a little unconvinced: "That's what I said..."

But the words were still taken into their hearts.

The atmosphere became silent and weird again, and suddenly the woman exclaimed. Everyone looked at it, and saw the little girl in her arms stretched out her hand laboriously, and a thin voice choked out a word: "Save—" I...the next words stopped abruptly before I could say anything.

Now that she can no longer think rationally, Cheng Qinglin took the lead in making a decision: "Go to the health center!" After

a lot of backsliding, Cheng Yue was finally sent to the health center. She didn't feel relieved until she heard a "fortunate" sound. past.

When she woke up again, she was still in a familiar embrace, accompanied by the slight smell of sweat, but it was not disgusting. Cheng Yue dared to guess and concluded that this should be the mother of this body.

"Wake up, wake up! Ya'er wake up!" Seeing her daughter wake up, Tong Yuefen shouted excitedly.

"This family member, please be quiet and don't disturb other patients' rest." The passing nurse frowned.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." She would only repeat this sentence, but fortunately the other party didn't make it difficult for her.

Cheng Qingze, who came to hear the news, saw his daughter wake up, and his eyes reddened at once, who had always been silent and honest.

Fortunately, it was rescued.

...

Cheng Yue lay on the bed and looked up at the pitted roof, sighed, and finally accepted the fact that she had indeed passed through and had just been pulled back from the gate of hell.

It's just a five-year-old baby! Rejuvenation sounds like a good thing - if she's not a pauper right now.

What the hell did she do? She managed to save some savings. Now not only did she return to before liberation, but she also became negative. Thinking about the number in Kari, my heart hurts so much!

Looking around again, the target is still the bumpy loess wall, the room is pitiful, except for a bed, which is a wooden cabinet with peeling paint.

Although she lived a very hard life when she was a child, it was far better than this, not to mention that she never treated herself badly when she had money. Cheng Yue had a hard time accepting it.

Just thinking about it, the door was pushed open, and Tong Yuefen walked in with a thick porcelain bowl with a missing hole, the bowl was still steaming, and seeing her daughter awake, Tong Yuefen grinned: "Ya'er, Mom, this is for you. I boiled an egg and ate it to nourish my body." It's okay if I didn't smell it, but when I smell it, my stomach growls, and when I hear the sound, Tong Yuefen smiles even happier. Represents good health.

Cheng Yue was about to take a bite of the egg that was fed to her mouth, when her eyes suddenly met a pair of small black eyes at the door, and she was stunned.

If her memory is correct, this should be the body's younger brother, Cheng Weijun.

"Come in!" Tong Yuefen said with a cold face.

A three-headed body slowly moved in from the door. The little guy wanted to get close but didn't dare to get close. It was very distressing. Tong Yuefen's expression softened a little: "Didn't I tell you not to disturb your sister's rest?

" The guy lowered his head and whispered after a long time, "I'm worried about my sister..."

Cheng Yue knew the reason for this scene, because the reason why this body almost died was thanks to this little guy, although it was unintentional.

At that time, the sister and brother secretly ran to the river to play, but the little guy accidentally fell into it and saw the younger brother thumping desperately. But he had a high fever, which was the scene when he first arrived.

If it wasn't for Cheng Yue's arrival, he would have returned to the West by now.

Speaking of which, this little guy can't be blamed entirely, but if he hadn't clamored to go to the river to play, none of this would have happened.

As a little girl whose soul is an adult, Cheng Yue naturally wouldn't be angry with a child, but he wouldn't forgive the original owner either.

"Sister, I'm sorry..." The little guy's eyes were full of tears, and he couldn't hold back the self-blame. The changes of that day made him lose all his liveliness and even cringed.

Seeing her son like this, Tong Yuefen was also a little unbearable, and her nerves have been tense for the past few days, and she is also very uncomfortable.

Cheng Yue was thinking about what to say when Tong Yuefen grabbed him into her arms, slapped her ass with a big palm, and hit him several times.

It must have been extremely painful. Cheng Yue saw that Tong Yuefen's hands were red, but the child pursed his lips and did not cry - that was impossible.

He wanted to endure it, but after all, he was young and had little patience, so he still made a few noises. He wanted to cry and endured it desperately.

Being so sensible, Cheng Yue couldn't bear to see it.

"Stop beating." Even if the little girl is killed, she won't be able to come back.

After listening to her words, Tong Yuefen finally stopped her hand, and then saw her son's face full of tears, his eyes were red and swollen, and he felt distressed again.

This time, the valve was opened, and the mother and son cried out of breath. Cheng Yue wanted to reject this scene, and her ears were surrounded by magic sounds. She just wanted to stay away, but she Where does the strength of a child come from?

Not to mention that she wanted to break free, but the little boy next to her hugged her arm tightly, as if she was afraid that she would run away.

Cheng Yue resigned and cried with them.

Fortunately, they didn't cry for a long time at the end, because the door of their room was hammered hard: "What a mourning, didn't you save me!"

This was too malicious, and Cheng Yue didn't care much. At this moment, she was also aroused by anger, and she also recognized the owner of the voice, the woman who said she was returning to the light at the beginning, her second aunt, He Lijuan.

Before waiting for her to do anything, Tong Yuefen put down the two little ones, opened the door, and glared angrily: "What kind of feces are you spraying in your mouth?!"

Although her name is elegant and gentle, she is a real person. Hot tempered, if it weren't for her fighting ability, what kind of bullying would their family be!

"You just sprayed feces in your mouth, so don't be afraid of shocking people with the mourning in the daytime!" The fighting power over there was not weak at all. He glanced inward and focused on the half-bitten egg in the thick porcelain bowl. The yin and yang angrily said: "Yo, I'm still eating eggs, my parents are really eccentric, they are the same sick, why are there no hair in my family.

" Sorry.

Seeing this, Tong Yuefen didn't chase after her, she turned back to the room, and said indignantly, "Because I'm a widow, I won't stop for a day!"

Cheng Yue didn't know this, after all, in the world of children, widows are Nothing is clear.

Tong Yuefen talked about it for a while, and then went out to make dinner. The men went out to work and came back in the evening without a hot meal.

"Weijun, stay with your sister, don't run around." In the end, he still warned uneasy.

Cheng Weijun nodded obediently, then stared at Cheng Yue without blinking.

Cheng Yue: ...