36-40

Chapter 36

"You really don't want your parents' family anymore!"

"Hmph, I don't know when you look at it. Did Dad know about Yueya'er, so he asked you to come over as a lobbyist, or you would come to my poor place?"

"Count by yourself, I've been married for seven or eight years, which time have you visited?" Tong Yuefen ruthlessly exposed the truth.

"Why, this is because Yue Ya'er is promising, so I'm rushing to eat ready-made meals? You go back and tell them not to worry, she's still young, she doesn't have an accurate number yet, when she grows up, I'll definitely call her. Yue Ya'er is filial to her grandfather and grandma!" Tong Yuefen shot with a sudden shot, blinding Sister Tong directly.

It took a long time before he said bitterly, "Second child, why haven't I seen you with such sharp teeth before!"

"Yes, Dad is a bit hard-hearted sometimes, but that's how he is. Now he put down his old face and gave you steps. It's very good! What are you thinking about? Are you really going to never come? You really don't want your parents' home?"

"You can think about it, although our relationship is not good, but as a sister, I have to remind you that these days Only women who have a mother's family can straighten their backs! Look at those who don't have a mother's family who are being abused! Do you want to do this too?" Sister Tong said dryly, expecting her to turn around.

Tong Yuefen was unmoved, and said lightly, "I will also tell you something out of my heart. During this time, I also want to understand. I used to have my parents' family, but so what? When our family has problems, I will find you Who got it?

You and the third child are married well, and your parents value you. I have nothing to say, but Yue Ya'er almost died before. I ran home all night to borrow money, but he didn't even let me in. Just call me back!"

"You don't give me a single thought! Do you think there is any difference between having a family like this?"

Cheng Yue was shocked when she heard this for the first time.

Although Eldest Sister Tong was not there at the time, she heard her mother mention it later, and knew that it was a bit of a loss, and she still had to try her best to make up for it, but her tone became weaker, and she seemed guilty: "I don't have any money at home, and Yue Ya'er is not doing well now. Well..."

"The human heart is full of flesh! My heart will also be cold! Dad is hard-hearted, I know, he just sees Yueya'er becoming famous and wants us to continue to love him, but I have already put it out there, they gave birth to me and raised me, but they didn't give birth to Yueya'er, so she doesn't owe them anything!"

"I said last time, I will not be stingy when I should be filial, and the rest will be ignored, we will be treated as ordinary relatives in the future. It's done ."

Tong Yuefen finally finished the words in her heart, and her whole body relaxed.

But Sister Tong was like a bolt from the blue. She didn't even want to understand, how did she get to this point? Isn't it because she ran a few words on her during the Chinese New Year? Wasn't it like this before, why did it get to this point? ?

"Second sister, you're trying to cut ties with our family. Are you not afraid that someone will poke your spine in the future? Are you not afraid that your daughter will follow suit in the future?" Sister Tong's voice trembled as she spoke.

She is not afraid of poking her in the spine, but the latter sentence refers to her death point.

Cheng Yue was very angry when she heard this, and she quickly expressed her stance when she heard the words, with a very serious expression: "I will never deny my mother! I will remember my mother's kindness to me, and I will definitely make her The happiest mother." This statement definitely came from the heart.

Tong Yuefen listened to her and smiled: "Mom is living a very happy life now."

Sister Tong left in despair.

In the evening, knowing that Sister Tong had been here during the day, Cheng Qingze frowned: "What is she here for? Didn't bully you?"

Tong Yuefen smiled proudly: "She didn't bully me, I bullied her, and finally got revenge and recalled to her when she was a child. She Bully me!"

Cheng Qingze backed away silently after hearing this, and the women really hold grudges.

"And my daughter also helped me return it." Speaking of this, Tong Yuefen couldn't help but laugh.

Cheng Qingze was a little silent after figuring out her purpose: "We really won't go back in the future?"

Cheng Qingze has always been less decisive than Tong Yuefen in terms of family affection.

"I won't go back. It's enough to live our little family well in the future, and the filial piety should be done during the festivals and New Years." Tong Yuefen finished venting in the afternoon, and now she mentions this matter very calmly.

Cheng Qingze clapped her hand and said, "Don't worry."

Cheng Yue on the other side was also thinking silently in her heart. It's 74 years now, and the school is two years of junior high school and two years of high school. After four years, it will pass. A little late, she still has to continue skipping grades, so she can finish junior high school and high school in three years at most, so that she can directly participate in the first college entrance examination at the end of 1977.

After thinking about this, Cheng Yue fell asleep.

At the end of the month, the two families made an appointment to establish relationship with each other. Cheng Yue and Wen Keqing both kowtowed to each other's parents, and they were quite serious.

"We'll really become a family in the future," Mother Wen said with a smile, "I've been looking forward to this day for a long time."

"Sister Yueyue!" Wen Keqing blushed and held Cheng Yue's hand. The other hand tentatively took Cheng Weijun's hand and whispered, "Brother Weijun." Since Cheng Yue's assurance, Cheng Weijun is not as opposed to Wen Keqing as before, so he also shouted: "Keqing Sister."

Both adults were satisfied.

In early September, it's time to go to school. From today, Cheng Yue is a junior high school student!

In a blink of an eye, the school day came.

The junior high school is in the county, which is much farther than before. It stands to reason that after entering the junior high school, you can go to school by yourself. After all, there are many things at home, and the work in the field cannot be left behind.

This is all in centimeters. If the centimeters are not enough, the food for the family will not be available.

But Cheng Yue is only a six-year-old baby, so how can she rest assured that she goes to school alone.

"Don't worry, but Sister Qing and Sister Shifeng are also going to school. There will be no problem with the three of us as companions." Cheng Yue didn't want to burden her father, and it wasn't that she went to primary school for more than an hour. That's enough, it's a long way to walk to the county.

Cheng Qingze hesitated and agreed again, but his expression was a little reluctant: "Then I'll take you there today, and then you can go by yourself."

On the day of school, Cheng Yue got up at five in the morning, so sleepy she yawned, Tong Yuefen looked at I am very distressed, but going to school is a serious business, and I cannot harm my children just because I am soft-hearted.

Cheng Shifeng also carried a new schoolbag today, and her hair was specially braided and tied with a red head rope, looking youthful and energetic.

Cheng Shifeng felt uncomfortable for a moment when he saw Cheng Yueshi. Although everyone had been familiar with each other when they went home from school together, it was because of Cheng Hongyan, a squeaky guy, who seemed to be harmonious with the two of them. In the future, there will be only the two of them.

"Let's go." Cheng Yue wanted to leave when everyone was there, but Cheng Qingze told her to wait.

After a while, Cheng Weidong came out. Seeing their unnatural expressions, he called the fourth uncle and said, "You don't have to wait for me in the future. I know the way myself."

Cheng Qingze originally wanted to say that you would go to school together and ask your nephew to help. Taking care of the two little girls, it was hard for him to say what he said.

Cheng Yue was a little surprised, this big brother in the hall also wants to go to school with them? She clearly remembered what Grandpa Cheng had said before, and if she failed the test this time, she would go home and go to the fields with the adults or find something to do.

And he still didn't seem to be admitted to high school this time...

I don't know what happened, Cheng Yue thought in her heart, there was no expression on her face, no matter what, she couldn't manage this matter.

"Where's Weiqiang?" Cheng Qingze didn't see Cheng Weiqiang come out. He should be in the second year of junior high this year.

"It seems to have left." Cheng Shifeng said a word, but it was actually the second aunt who urged him to leave first. She heard it all. Thinking of this, Cheng Shifeng was a little disdainful. .

The four of them were very silent along the way, Cheng Yue didn't know what to say, Cheng Qingze was also a master who would not ease the atmosphere, not to mention the other two.

When they got to the town, Wen Keqing was already waiting for them at the intersection. Father Wen also waited with her, and saw a smile on their faces: "Brother Qingze, Yue Ya'er."

"God dad." Cheng Yue It has been changed.

"Did you send the children to school today?" Father Wen asked.

"I'll give it today, and I won't give it in the future." Cheng Qingze looked a little worried.

Father Wen said: "There should be nothing wrong with so many children. We are safe here, but we still have to prepare something for them to protect themselves.

" things." Father Wen was very thoughtful.

"Hey, then I will trouble Brother Wen." Cheng Qingze was overjoyed and thanked him hastily.

"You are being polite to me." Father Wen patted him on the shoulder.

It took nearly two hours of walking to get to the school. The school started today, and many parents and children at the gate looked here when they saw them.

Mainly because Cheng Yue was too young, it was still very noticeable that a dwarf radish head appeared in a group of middle radish heads.

"Dad, go back first, we can do it." Cheng Yue waved his hand to say goodbye to him.

Cheng Qingze opened his mouth again and again, and finally said, "Then I'll pick you up again at night."

Afraid that she would refuse, he added: "It's dark at night, I'm afraid of chaos."

Well, Cheng Yue felt that her father was right, so Nod in agreement.

After Cheng Qingze left, Cheng Weidong also left a sentence: "I'm going to class first, you don't have to wait for me at night." Then he left.

Cheng Weidong is 16 years old this year, and it was when he was drawing a stick. Standing in the middle of a group of children seemed awkward. He felt uncomfortable with the eyes of others, so he raised his feet and left.

Cheng Shifeng was a little unhappy by his self-concerned behavior. He glanced at Wen Keqing next to Cheng Yue, and then said to Cheng Yue, "Do you know why Brother Weidong is here today?"

Cheng Yue glanced at her and shook her head. : "I don't know."

Cheng Shifeng was angry, and his words were a little bit bitter: "I heard it last night, the uncle and aunt went to the grandma's room to talk for a long time, and even cried, just begging for grandpa and milk. Let him read it for another year and try it out."

After speaking, he deliberately looked at Cheng Yue's reaction, but found that her face was flat, and Cheng Shifeng felt like his fist was hitting cotton, so he couldn't help asking: "Aren't you uncomfortable? No? Angry?"

Cheng Yue wondered: "Why should I be uncomfortable and angry?"

Cheng Shifeng was helpless, she felt that Cheng Yue was young and didn't quite understand the twists and turns behind this matter, so she patiently said a few more words :

"Where did Brother Tang get the money for school? Why did you agree to be a grandmother? There have been many children in the family going to school in the past few years, how can there be any extra money for one person to study, and it's not all your bonus! Speaking of the
bonus, Cheng Shifeng's tone was a little sour: "You forgot your twenty dollars? That's where the money for the study came from." Cheng Shifeng said everything he observed today.

Cheng Yue was speechless, that's all?

"I don't care if the money is paid to my grandpa. It's up to them how they want to spend it." Cheng Yue was reluctant about this. She really thought so, but she didn't know what Cheng Shifeng told her. What do you want to do? Forcing her to go to trouble with grandma? Then she could only think about it.

Cheng Shifeng felt more sour when she saw that she didn't care at all: "You don't care, you have more than 30 yuan for studying."

Cheng Yue ignored her sour words, what she didn't say was long before today She got a promise from the county junior high school that her tuition for school was free.

If you say it, maybe this cousin will be soaked in vinegar.

Besides, what she said is also funny. No one in this family has money to study Cheng Shifeng, and she is willing to endure hardship with the eccentricity of her grandmother?

While they were talking, the two had already found their names on the bulletin board. They were not in the same class, so that's fine. Cheng Yue was secretly relieved, she didn't want to be stared at all the time.

Of course, what's even happier is that Wen Keqing is in the same class as her. Wen Keqing also discovered this, and happily held Cheng Yue's hand and shook it.

Cheng Shifeng also breathed a sigh of relief, she actually didn't want to be in the same class as Cheng Yue... When Cheng Shifeng left, Wen Keqing asked quietly, "Yue Yue, your cousin doesn't seem to get along well, did she bully you? Have you?"

Cheng Yue smiled when she heard that she cared about herself: "No, I'm not very familiar with her, and we will go to and from school together in the future, and there will be no other contact."

Wen Keqing was relieved when she heard that she was not bullied. Then she thought of what Cheng Shifeng said just now, and whispered: "I think your grandparents are a little biased..." She felt that sister Yueyue was so good, if she changed her, she would definitely be very good to her, how could she be biased! To be partial is also partial Yueyue!

After speaking, I was afraid that she would be angry, so I quietly glanced at her expression.

Cheng Yue was very calm, but he even joked: "What do you mean by this expression, I won't be angry."

Then he replied seriously: "How can I say, people's hearts are biased, and the fingers are different. Long, I can understand this, in fact, although my grandparents are not partial to me, they are still acceptable, that's enough."

She thought it was enough, but Wen Keqing still felt wronged for her.

Seeing her smiling, Cheng Yue said, "Okay, let me tell you quietly, in fact, I have a very small mind. I will remember who treats me well and who is not good for me, and I will return it when the time comes."

Wen Keqing heard this. Then he laughed, and asked curiously: "Then how did you remember me in your heart?" After asking, he was a little nervous.

The little girl's mind is really easy to guess. Cheng Yue sees through it at a glance, but she doesn't break it. Instead, she feels that she still enjoys the feeling that others take you to heart.

"Well... a very good sister." Cheng Yue answered half-jokingly and half-truly.

Wen Keqing was happy for a while and then a little disappointed: "It's just a very good sister, it doesn't sound like it's very important..."

Cheng Yue laughed: "I lied to you, it's the best sister." The girl coaxed her eyes into a smile.

The two talked and laughed for a while, and then found the classroom. Cheng Yue was short and could only sit in the front row. Fortunately, Wen Keqing was not very tall, so he sat behind her.

Not long after, the teacher came in, a middle-aged man with black and neatly combed hair, very energetic, the teacher introduced himself: "My surname is Gao, students can call me Teacher Gao, if you have any problems in study and life in the future, you can Come to the teacher."

"Then let's name."

The first one is "Cheng Yue."

"Here!" Cheng Yue raised her hand and shouted loudly.

The eyes of the whole class shot over at once, and then they began to whisper, words such as "She is Cheng Yue" floated into Cheng Yue's ears, and Wen Keqing behind him listened to it with You Rongyan.

Teacher Gao glanced at her, with a smile and kindness on his face: "Student Cheng Yue, the teacher knows."

He continued to roll names without wasting any time after saying a few words.

After the explanation was clear, the class started. The rhythm of junior high school was much faster than that of elementary school.

After class, Teacher Gao walked up to Cheng Yue and said, "Student Cheng Yue, you can find a teacher for anything in the future. I hope you can study happily here."

Teacher Gao had long known that there would be many students in his class. Genius, this is what he won, so he also values ​​Cheng Yue, and hopes that she can reproduce the charm of the joint entrance examination.

"Teacher, I want to trouble you with something." Cheng Yue is also welcome, she does have something.

"What's the matter?" Teacher Gao didn't expect things to come so soon, but he still smiled kindly.

"Teacher, I have already reviewed all the courses for the first year of junior high school when I was at home, so I want to ask if you can lend me the textbooks for the second year of junior high school?" Cheng Yue made a big move as soon as she came up.

Teacher Gao almost lost his footing, but years of teaching experience made him return to normal quickly. He knew that this elementary school student had skipped grades, so he asked, "Do you want to skip grades?"

Cheng Yue shook his head: "Not for now . Jump."

Teacher Gao listened to her before he could breathe a sigh of relief: "I'll finish my studies first and then accompany my sister for a while before jumping."