66-70

Chapter 66

After the banquet, everyone dispersed, leaving only the Cheng family to sit together.

"Yueya'er, I heard your third uncle say what test are you still taking?" Grandpa Cheng spoke first.

"Yes." Cheng Yue briefly said the matter.

Grandpa Cheng nodded: "You can do it if you have your own ideas." Although he still doesn't quite understand what this exam is about, it doesn't matter. Is there a good place for the provincial champion?

After sitting for a while, Grandpa Cheng took out a small package from his arms, opened it, and there was a pile of money inside.

"You're going to college, so just keep the money. Your grandma and I are so capable, so don't push it."

As soon as this remark came out, everyone's face was very exciting, and everyone stared at the money with eyes. won't turn.

He Lijuan secretly hated in her heart, she knew that these two old guys still had a hand!

"Dad, what's the matter, don't worry, we have already prepared the money for Yue Ya'er to study, you and mom can keep the money for yourself." Tong Yuefen didn't expect the old man to make a big move. , she was stunned at the moment, but she wouldn't ask for the money.

"I know you guys are earning money now, but this is what we want from our grandparents to our granddaughter. Don't you think it's something that happened before you still hold grudges?"

Grandma Cheng sat on the side as a wooden man the whole time, and Grandpa Cheng took out the money and she also has No objection, I think it has been discussed in private.

"Dad, you have wronged us by saying this. How is that possible? It's just that you asked my eldest brother to send money over when Yue Ya'er took the college entrance examination. How can we send it back now?" Tong Yuefen felt that this was indeed very difficult.

But Grandpa Cheng was impatient to talk to them, waved his hand and said: "It's alright, it's settled, while our old couple can still move, you can take this money, not only Yueyaer, we Anyone from the old Cheng family who was admitted to the university will have a share!"

It's fair to say that, and everyone feels a little better. Although the family has been separated, they can use the old man's money as they want, but they will definitely still care about it.

He Lijuan quietly patted Cheng Weiqiang's arm, signaling him to fight.

Cheng Weiqiang's head was lowered again, and his face was a little dark in the dark.

In the end, Tong Yuefen still accepted the money, and when she returned, she sighed with Cheng Yue: "Jiang is still old and hot. Once your grandfather gives this money, it will be difficult for us to handle it."

This society has always been more tolerant towards the elderly. Since then, I have paid attention to filial piety. As a child, you can't say anything even if the elders make mistakes. What's more, the elders have already accepted the softness and sent money several times, just to make up for the relationship.

If you bite the bullet and stay stubborn, then it will be their turn to be stabbed in the spine.

Thinking of this, Tong Yuefen couldn't help but sighed.

"Mom, don't be so annoyed," Cheng Yue sat next to her and comforted her, "I wanted to say, I'm going to study in the capital soon, and our business can't be stopped, why don't we all go to the capital? ?"

Tong Yuefen was stunned: "We all go to the capital?"

"Yes, if nothing else happens, I will probably stay in the capital for a long time in the future, and maybe I will settle down there, and our family will be far apart by then. , don't you miss me? If you don't want me, I'll miss you too."

This really touched Tong Yuefen's heart, and she felt uncomfortable when she thought that her family would not be able to see each other for many years.

"But, what can I do when your dad and I go to the capital? We can't stay at home and don't work, right?" Tong Yuefen asked hesitantly.

"It's simple. We sell clothes so well now. Isn't it the same when we go to the capital? People in the capital are much richer than us, and business will only get better."

"We also have money in our hands now. Wouldn't it be good to go over there to build a facade?" Cheng Yue's small abacus was flying, how much would the facade of the capital be worth in a few decades.

Tong Yuefen was already moved, and heard Cheng Yue say: "And I also want to do something in the future, and I need you and Dad to help, otherwise it would be difficult for me to be alone." That's right! My daughter needs us, so go!

"It's done! Then let's all go!" Tong Yuefen made up her mind.

"Great!" Cheng Yue cheered. In fact, these are just one of the reasons. Another reason is to stay away from these people at home. It's not that she is cold-blooded and ungrateful. all good.

If you go to the capital to make money, you don't have to explain it to them in detail. We will honor those who should be honored as usual, only more or less, and that's enough.

Knowing something in her heart, Tong Yuefen and Cheng Qingze summed it up, and it didn't take long for Cheng Qingze to agree.

Of course, he was also reluctant to bear his daughter. Hearing that she needed their help, he immediately responded.

"Sister, are we really going to the capital?" Cheng Weijun asked quietly.

"Yeah, do you want to go?"

"Want to go!" Cheng Weijun was very excited at first, and then said: "But if I leave, I won't see Lin Dong and the others..." Lin Dong is his classmate and friend .

"That can't be helped. No one can accompany you all the time. Of course, you will still have the opportunity to meet in the future. You can also invite them to the capital as guests." Cheng Yue touched his little head.

"Yeah! I can invite them to play!" The siblings were thinking of inviting others to play before they moved in.

Although the results from the University of Science and Technology of China have not yet come out, the family's decision to go to the capital has been finalized. After a few days, Xu Chunmei and the Wen family were invited over and announced the matter.

"You are all going to the capital?" Xu Chunmei's tone was a little lost. She had been selling clothes together before, but after they left, Xu Chunmei would be alone in the future, and she would inevitably be a little confused.

"Yeah, Yue Ya'er is still young, we are really worried." Even after the new year, Cheng Yue was only ten years old.

"That's true," Xu Chunmei still agreed, and she would be worried if it was replaced by her, "Then, let's not do this?"

Xu Chunmei was still a little unwilling, and felt very disappointed.

Cheng Yue hurriedly said: "How come, of course, such a profitable business can't be let go!"

Xu Chunmei's eyes suddenly lit up: "How do you say it?"

"Auntie, I think so, we can't keep making small troubles, right? If you want to do it, do it big! Our family will go to the capital first to get a site, and you and the godparents will grow bigger and deeper in our hometown. When the time is right, we should work together inside and outside, and it will be amazing!"

Good guy, I don't know They thought they were plotting something big.

But Xu Chunmei heard her blood boil, and stroked her sleeves: "Okay, let's do it! Yueya'er, tell me more about what we're going to do?"

Wen's father and Wen's mother couldn't help leaning forward. How can things be without them.

"I think so, we will use this place as our base in the future. We will open a store in the capital, and we will pull clothes from here to sell. It just so happens that you can search our place to see if you can make a clothing room. After the factory is finished, we can rest assured that it is in our own hands..."

Cheng Yue said, but was suddenly interrupted by Xu Chunmei: "Wait, transport clothes from us to the capital? I don't know how much the toll will be!"

Cheng Yue was dumbfounded . , Of course, her vision is the layout in the next few decades. After all, the capital is very expensive. Do you want to open a factory in the capital? Better to think in a dream.

But obviously Xu Chunmei didn't think so. She thought that now, with the current logistics speed and cost, it is really not cost-effective.

Cheng Yue said: "This is all in the future. If it can be done, of course, the closer it is to the capital, the better."

"Let's talk about the present. In the first stage, our task is to act separately. Blossom! We have made a name for ourselves in Beijing, and you can also set up shop here, save more money, and wait for the opportunity."

This statement is easy to understand, Xu Chunmei and Wen Fu have no objection.

"I will send the drawings back in the capital every few months, so as not to delay, but I still suggest that you can learn more about fashion design and other things when you have time in the future, there are special universities abroad, and you should learn more It's good."

Cheng Yue really suggested it, and Xu Chunmei heard it too, but she had a headache: "I am the person who dislikes reading the most. When I think about reading, my head hurts. I'll talk about it later."

Cheng Yue didn't persuade anymore, it's still too early to say this.

"It's basically like this, but our brothers still have to settle accounts. Before we start, we have to put things first."

"After we leave, things here will bother my aunt and godparents . , so this dividend must be taken up by you, and we will take 20% of the drawings from our side, and you can discuss the rest by yourself." The money has to be said, otherwise it will hurt your feelings in the future.

This division method is also fair. Xu Chunmei has no objection: "That's it, you account for 20%, and the remaining 80% are divided equally between Brother Wen and Sister Jiaping.

" Father Wen first refused, "Everything in the garment factory here is contacted by Sister Chunmei, we can't do it without you, and we are also later, basically we don't have much effort, and the four achievements are ridiculous. Now ."

"It's better than this, you account for 50%, and it's not bad for our family to get 3 achievements." Father Wen said.

Xu Chunmei thought about it and agreed.

Seeing that they had negotiated, Cheng Yue said again: "As for the store over there in the capital, because the purchase still has to come from here, and there are other things to worry about, I will also take out 20 % for you." Less, after all, the bulk is still out of their side, stores, staff and the like.

Xu Chunmei was the first to say, "We will only make one ten percent of this, and that's it."

Father Wen opened his mouth, but in the end he didn't say anything, it was a tacit agreement.

"Okay, since everyone has no objection, let's settle it!"

Cheng Yue finished speaking, took out a blank piece of paper, and wrote on it very seriously: the words of the first shareholders' meeting, and then discussed the discussion just now. Good rules and regulations are written down, and everyone signs one by one, presses their fingerprints, in triplicate, and each family takes one.

"We're still doing a good job here." Father Wen couldn't help laughing.

"Godfather, don't underestimate this piece of paper. When we grow up, this is very valuable information." Cheng Yue said very solemnly.

"Okay, good, godfather must treasure it!" Father Wen laughed.

Don't say it, I really feel different in my heart after doing this.

After talking about the business, Wen Keqing had time to talk to Cheng Yue about private affairs, and when he learned that their family Ma Shan was leaving, Wen Keqing was very reluctant and held Cheng Yue's hand: "When you guys are gone, I will I'm alone."

"It's alright, Sister Qing, the college entrance examination will take place in a few months. You take the test well and go to the capital. We can meet again soon!

" After half a year, it's actually very close.

Hearing that Wen Keqing felt better: "I will definitely work hard!"

In the days to come, Cheng Yue said goodbye to each household while waiting for news. Grandma Song couldn't be left behind. Cheng Yue wanted to invite him. Grandma Song and the others went to the capital together, but the two old people were obviously unwilling to toss any more.

Then he had no choice but to force it, Cheng Yue asked Mother Xu and the others to help take care of Grandma Song and the others.

"It's up to you to say, we have been neighbors for many years, and this is what it should be." Xu mother said with a smile.

"I'll just say it for nothing, Grandma Xu has always been very careful." Cheng Yue also smiled and flattered.

"You." Mother Xu pointed at her.

Grandpa Cheng and the others were the last to receive the news. At that time, Cheng Yue had already received the news of the admission, and the whole family was packing their luggage.

After hearing this, Grandpa Cheng first sank his face, then sat quietly for a long time, and then calmed down, and said to Cheng Qingming: "Boss, you go and call them back. Since you are leaving, why don't you come back for dinner."

Cheng Qingming immediately set out to invite him, and then conveyed the truth truthfully.

Hearing that the old man didn't get angry and didn't say anything, and wanted to invite them to dinner, Cheng Yue didn't know what to say, so he had to agree first.

"Mom, did you tell me about this on Grandma's side?" Cheng Yue suddenly remembered and asked.

"I didn't say it, just ask someone to bring a letter there. Just your grandfather's donkey temper. If I told this in advance, our family wouldn't want to be at ease." Tong Yuefen said.

"Send some money back in the future, and just buy some more things." My parents know that they can discuss anything that is good for them.

Cheng Yue nodded and said nothing.

When they were almost finished, they washed a little, changed into new clothes and returned to Yangshulin Village, and then they were surrounded by big guys and escorted them all the way home.

"Fourth, are you coming back to see your parents again? Yue Ya'er is about to go to school, right? What school did you apply for?"

Cheng Qingze answered them one by one with a good temper.

After they left, everyone gathered around and sighed with emotion: "Uncle Yunde is really lucky, so the fourth child Cheng has such a good temper, and he still listens to his father's words."

"Who said no, but Uncle Yunde It's much better now, and I heard their old daughter-in-law complained a few days ago, saying that Yue Ya'er was admitted to a university and they gave a lot of money, I'm afraid even the old bottom was taken out!" The

listeners were amazed. : "Is there anything else?"

"Is that so? It's true!"

"I guess I figured it out, such a good granddaughter has to be protected quickly, it's me, I've been a treasure!"

"But Their old daughter-in-law has a small mind, and they are still staring at the old man's money even after the family is separated."

"She was originally such a person..."

There is always gossip in the village, and any trouble is always known immediately.

When Cheng Yue and the others came home, not only did they not get the anger of Grandpa Cheng, but they got a kind smile, and even Grandma Cheng didn't show a face.

"Come back, the food is ready, sit down and eat." Grandma Cheng gave an unprecedented good word.

"Alas!" Not to mention Cheng Qingze, even Tong Yuefen was a little flattered.

After eating, Grandpa Cheng began to have family affairs with them. From the time when their brothers were young to now, several men present were teary-eyed.

Then there was another heart-wrenching remark. Not only did the father hug and cry, but even Grandma Cheng and several daughters-in-law were deeply touched, and their eyes were red.

"Dad said so much for no other meaning, but he couldn't bear you. Seeing that you are all so old, and even the children below are about to grow up, Dad is happy!"

"The fourth family will be leaving soon, you two. It will be even more difficult for a few brothers to meet again. I don't know how long this old bone will live, so I can't let it go..."

"Dad, don't talk about it! You and Mom will definitely live a long life!"

When they were talking, they suddenly heard a very resentful cry, like a female ghost, and the atmosphere suddenly stagnant. Looking back, He Lijuan also cried at some point, and slammed against the wall: "The head of the family. , you left too early, leaving us orphans and widows and mothers suffer!"

Several elders forgot to wipe their tears, staring at her and crying.