31-35

Chapter 31

Cheng Yue's family is completely famous in the village. People come and go every day, and they want to find out if they really want to be in the newspaper.

"Yes, at the beginning of next month, it has been decided." The person who was asked was already numb to the explanation.

"Your family Yue Ya'er is really good." Anyone who knows this is not envious. They are all the same children and the same teaching method. How can their children know how to play around every day?

Cheng Yue has not dared to go out recently, because as soon as she goes out, she will be surrounded by those adults, all of them staring at her with a very novel look as if they are looking at aliens, and some people touch it, this one touches her. Touching her hair, the one who rubbed her cheek, and the one who secretly pulled her hair out and took it home!

As for those who asked Tong Yuefen for things she had when she was a child, there were even more. Tong Yuefen was also very annoying. They were all villagers and couldn't tear their faces. They could only pick up some things that really couldn't be used and distributed them to them. It was really painful. Happy!

"Have you seen it, the Yunhou family's face is longer than the donkey's face recently." Everyone gathered around Tong Yuefen to gossip, and those who mentioned the Yunhou family looked disdainful and contemptuous.

Who doesn't know the grievances and grievances between these two families, including the fact that Cheng Yunhou handed over the task of raising pigs to Cheng Yunde's family some time ago, but we just don't talk about it.

Tong Yuefen knew that they were rushing to please her, so she deliberately said this. Everyone may really dislike the captain's family, but they will never be evil with them, so she didn't take it seriously, just smiled.

"Oh, I don't know how you raised that girl, Yue Ya'er, she's so rare, she's smart and sensible!" Everyone turned around and started praising Qi Cheng Yue.

"Yuefen, if you have any good ideas, don't forget to tell us, we must thank you very much!"

"Yes, teach us too."

Tong Yuefen is embarrassed, she is not stingy, but she really doesn't Knowing what they can do, the two children have grown up like this.

But I still have to say something, otherwise these women can't let her go today.

"My family, Yue Ya'er, has loved to read since she was a child. Her father always told her about the past. She listened to her cutely, and later said that she should study hard..."

"When she is free, she borrows her cousin's book and recognizes it herself. , I'm still doing my own handwriting on the ground..."

"My little one saw that she was clamoring to read and write, and Yue Ya'er would teach her younger brother when she was at home..."

After talking for a while, Tong Yuefen looked at everyone, Ask with eyes: Have you learned it?

Everyone: Studying is abolished, learning is abolishing.

Why have I loved reading since I was a child, practiced calligraphy by myself, and taught my younger brother to read, hehe!

Tong Yuefen looked at the group of women with their arms up and their sleeves up, looking like they were about to beat someone, and couldn't help but reflect, what did I say to be hated so much?

When they got out of Cheng Yue's house, they discussed each other: "Do your children usually read books at home?"

"Oh, reading books? He can't wait to swallow the scholars!"

"Do your children usually practice calligraphy at home?"

"Heh , practicing calligraphy? Just his dog-crawling calligraphy? Dogs dislike it!"

"Then your children usually have a good relationship with a few children?" The

woman was silent for a long time, and suddenly roared: "It's all a bunch of debt collectors!"

"Oh, I can understand that people are born to eat this bowl of rice. According to the old saying, that is Wenquxing! How can this be compared?"

"Yes! It must be the case. I said which ordinary doll doesn't like to play? It's just that their family is different!"

"Wenquxing can still go down to earth twice?" Someone questioned.

"Tsk, why aren't you enlightened? That Wen Quxing has his own style. After staying with her for a long time, shouldn't he be infected?"

It seems to be the truth, Ren Tong Yuefen also said that her little one asked to read when she saw his sister.

"That's not right, then the other children in their family should also be infected, why haven't the other few heard that reading is good?"

"Uh..."

"I see!" A woman next to her slapped her thigh, "You Think about it, Wenquxing has only been in the world for a few years, and the older ones in their family didn't have a sense of style at that time, so they weren't very smart. Look at that Shi Feng, and that second-bedroom Wei Qiang, who is separated from her. Let's get a little closer, they are all admitted to junior high school!"

"Yes! It must be like this!" Everyone understood, and everything was explained.

"Ouch, I suddenly remembered that I have something to do at home, I'll go back first!" a woman suddenly shouted, and then hurried home.

Others saw her back and didn't know what was going on, and some who were turning their heads quickly also called out, "I have something to do, I'll go first!

" , but you have to go back quickly to let the children at home have more contact with Wenquxing, and have more literacy!

Cheng Yue was speechless when she learned that she had been treated as a Wenqu star for a long time. Didn't she say that she couldn't engage in feudal superstition? !

But Grandpa Cheng may really believe it, and the way he looks at her has changed a bit these days.

On the other side, Secretary Yang entered the door of the brigade captain.

"Ouch, rare customer!" Cheng Yun had a face full of surprise.

"Hahaha, I took the liberty of visiting suddenly." Secretary Yang smiled.

"I'm here this time to discuss with you, my brother, the interview with the newspaper office early next month." Secretary Yang sat down for a while and explained his purpose.

Cheng Yunhou's expression froze for a moment, and he smiled again: "What do you think?"

"I mean, the respect that should be given must be given, and it must be given enough. This is not just their family's business, it is related. To our entire brigade!"

"Not to mention that the county magistrate will also come. If it's too shabby, where will we put our face?"

Cheng Yunhou understood, he was here to tell him not to ruin the big thing for his own grievances.

"Hahaha, don't worry, I'm still a captain anyway, how can I not understand this?" Cheng Yunhou also replied with a smile.

"Okay, then let's settle it."

After Secretary Yang left, Cheng Yunhou and his wife came out and asked, "Is it really going to be a big deal?"

"Humph! He said so, I can still be younger What to do?" Cheng Yunhou's face quickly darkened.

"What he says is what? Isn't it just a secretary, you are still the captain!" The woman was very upset.

"I know what he's thinking, isn't he just trying to climb up to the county magistrate to mention it," Cheng Yunhou snorted again, "but what he said makes sense, it's still the way to do it in such a situation. We have to do it, or it won't be good for us."

His daughter-in-law was still a little unconvinced, and said bitterly, "It's cheaper for them!"

"What are you afraid of, it will be a long time in the future."

...

The days passed in a flash, this day the village entrance A banner was drawn, which said a warm welcome to the leaders and the newspaper, and a congratulations to Cheng Yue for winning the first place in the city.

Everyone's face is filled with excitement and joy, this is a rare event in decades!

"Hurry up, are you all ready?" Grandma Cheng kept urging the whole family, and she kept saying, "How did you explain to you last night, I told you to prepare in advance, and give me the results one by one. Slow down!"

Grandpa Cheng was also flustered, but he didn't show it, just drank water cup by cup.

"Drink less! What do you do if you're in a hurry to pee when you go to the stage later!" Grandma Cheng couldn't help shouting when he saw that he was still drinking water.

Grandpa Cheng paused, put down the cup silently, and got up.

"Where are you going? Time is almost up!"

"Toilet."

After a panic, everyone finally packed up and headed to the venue.

Cheng Yue also wore the new clothes that Tong Yuefen gave her today, and accompanied her cute little face and chirp head, looking like a New Year's picture doll.

Touching the little tug on her head again, Cheng Yue gave her mother a sad look.

"Don't touch it, be careful!" Tong Yuefen was very satisfied with her craftsmanship, even though her daughter's hands were always touching.

"Mom, do I really want to go like this?" She wanted to struggle again, "I'm so old, it's not suitable to have this kind of hair."

"What's inappropriate, it's very suitable! How old are you?" Tong Yuefen Not following her this time, how cute.

Well, Cheng Yue sighed, she was just a child anyway.

He Lijuan rolled her eyes secretly, but didn't say anything. She now knows that this girl is the heart and soul of the old couple, so there is no room for her to say a few words.

"Quick! The car is coming!" Suddenly there was a commotion in the distance, and everyone's attention was attracted.

"Come here!"

Several cars came slowly, with the sign of the daily newspaper hanging in front of them, and the last car was the magistrate's car.

After getting out of the car, everyone looked left and right to see the environment and nodded secretly.

Secretary Yang and Cheng Yunhou stood in front to greet them: "Welcome all leading comrades to our brigade."

Magistrate Ji looked a little stern, but he just nodded when he heard the words, and then went straight to the subject: "That little classmate is Cheng Yue, she Are you here?"

"Come here, right there!" The two hurriedly waved at Cheng Yue.

Seeing this, Cheng Yue walked over, greeted everyone, and then introduced herself.

County magistrate Ji nodded: "Very good, classmate Cheng Yue, congratulations on your achievement of the first place in the county and tied for the first place in the city in this joint entrance examination. I hope you will make persistent efforts."

"Thank you, uncle magistrate,  Yes!" Cheng Yue also had a serious face.

The county magistrate Ji was even more satisfied: "I'm here today to give you some rewards and encouragement on behalf of the county. This is a little bit of the county's heart." He took out a certificate and two envelopes.

Cheng Yue's eyes suddenly lit up, here we come!

"The city also gave a reward."

Cheng Yue took it solemnly, and quietly twisted it, it was quite thick.

"Okay, there are still a lot of official business in the county, I have to go first, I look forward to hearing good news from you again." After finishing speaking, he got into the car and left.

It came and went in a hurry.

But it doesn't matter, just leave the most important things!

After the county magistrate left, a reporter from the daily came forward, and the interview was about to begin.