91-95

Chapter 91

    Two days later, the judging meeting officially started. Almost everyone around Cheng Yue was talking about it. The school simply gave them a day off.

Wang Keci found Cheng Yue and Zhong Yanqing: "You just follow me."

Cheng Yue found that in addition to them, there were a few more young people around. Judging from their attitude and temperament, they should be soldiers.

The judging meeting was crowded, and many foreigners in suits and ties gathered to chat and laugh.

Cheng Yue and Zhong Yanqing followed Wang Keci to a place.

"This is our place. We can rest here later," Wang Keci instructed: "Don't run around today, be sure to follow me."

"Okay."

After a while, a group of people in Zhongshan suits The man came over.

"This is the organizer." Wang Keci lowered his voice.

"Oh~" Cheng Yue nodded.

It didn't take long for everyone to take their seats, and everyone came, and the leader stood on the stage to give a speech.

A group of foreigners chatted and chatted under the stage.

The younger one couldn't help complaining, "Oh my god, they're so much bullshit!"

"Johnson, be patient, I know you don't want to come, but please don't be so rude." The older one Opened up.

"Uncle Evan, do you really think they will have something good in their hands?" Johnson smiled contemptuously.

Although it is not stated explicitly, it is all under the hood.

The people around also showed similar smiles.

The middle-aged man called Evan still looked like the old god was there: "Johnson, my dear nephew, maybe you were taught in your previous course not to underestimate the enemy?"

"I got the exact news that they have developed a digital camera. The Chinese officials have no intention of concealing this." Evan looked serious.

"So what, we developed digital cameras as early as six years ago, and they are six years behind us." Johnson let out a light snort, and the young man's arrogance and sense of superiority were vividly highlighted.

"Yes, yes, we are a few years ahead of them, but as far as I know, they have already put digital cameras into commercial use, and the Neon side is still working on it." Evan said.

Johnson's face was a little shocked when he heard the words: "It has already been put into commercial use? How is this possible? Are they fooling the public with a semi-finished product?"

"Johnson!" Evan's voice was a little stern, "This is an easy to find out. Isn't the news? If I remember correctly, this news should have reached your ears long ago."

Johnson felt a little guilty: "I'm sorry Uncle Evan, I haven't paid attention to the news here recently..."

Evan shook his head, Some are helpless.

"But even so, that's just a digital camera." Johnson continued to stubbornly.

Evan is thinking, is his nephew a little too short-sighted? When I go back, I have to mention it to my family.

Hiding these thoughts, Evan said: "Of course a digital camera is not worthy of our attention, but I also received news that there seems to be other inventions here in Huaguo, something we don't have."

"That would be What?" Johnson also became serious.

"I don't know, it's precisely because I don't know that we are standing here today." Evan said.

"Okay, let's be quiet for a while, let's listen to what they have to say." Evan closed his mouth and looked at the man speaking on the stage seriously.

On the other hand, Cheng Yue was also listening very hard, but unfortunately, her mind flew away after a while.

After an unknown time, the above finally ended the speech and announced the official start.

The next step is that each manufacturer sent representatives to show their products on the stage, such as Seagull and Phoenix, which can basically be named, and even some small foreign manufacturers came to look for a way out.

Cheng Yue listened carefully to the performance of the products introduced by the people on the stage, and felt that the domestic products were actually not bad. Take the Seagull camera as an example, that was the strongman who swept the top three in the competition at the beginning!

Some foreigners who didn't know much about this brand couldn't help but be surprised when they heard the introduction. They didn't expect that there is such a thing in Huaguo.

Plus their price is really cheap, if you want to import, you can make a fortune.

Many people are moved, but some people have been as steady as Mount Tai, quietly waiting for today's goal.

Finally, the digital camera was picked up, and the introducer smiled and said to the people present: "This is a digital camera produced by Huaxin Technology Factory, and it is the only digital camera in the world that has been officially put into commercial use." The introducer Demonstrated this camera to everyone: "The camera body is very light, comfortable to handle, stylish in appearance, and the imaging is also very clear and colorful, basically restoring the image that the human eye can see."

"Other than that In addition, it also saves the trouble of washing the film, and it can be stored in the camera with just one tap." The introducer talked nonstop on the top, and the people below also listened very carefully.

In the dark, an old man fiddled with the camera in his hand a few times, and smiled: "It's really useful, it seems that our country is still full of talents, I heard that the developers are two children?"

"It's really two children . Independently developed, they are still students in the junior class." Someone explained.

"Well." The old man nodded and said nothing.

The above explanation is still going on, and some people below are already impatient.

"Sir, please demonstrate!" someone shouted in English.

"Okay, don't worry, we'll all demonstrate."

"Then I'll take a picture for everyone." The person on the stage laughed, then picked up the camera and took a picture below.

After shooting, use the projector to cast it on the wall behind you, and everyone can clearly see the imaging effect.

"It's really good."

"It's so real, and there's no distortion!" The discussion started.

"Now that our introduction has been completed, there is also an exhibition area in the room on the right. If you are interested, you can go and see it." "

Come on, I want to try it myself!"

Go, and go straight to the goal.

Wang Keci also called the two of them together: "Let's go, let's go and have a look."

After entering, he found that one exhibition area was crowded with people. Compared with the sparse few people in other exhibition areas, it looked a little pitiful.

"It seems that the effect is good." Wang Keci smiled.

"Does that make a lot of money?" Cheng Yue also smiled.

This time, Wang Keci didn't say that she got into money's eyes, but nodded in agreement, "It should be." People were sweating profusely when asked.

"Sir, you've been watching for a long time, and there are many people waiting behind you." A foreign man with flaxen hair looked at the blond man who kept trying on his hands with a dissatisfied expression.

"Okay, okay, let's give it to you." Although he was very reluctant, the blond man still gave the thing to the next person, mainly because so many people were staring at him, he didn't dare not give it.

"Sir, please tell me its price!" The blond man turned his head and asked the person in charge.

The person in charge smiled and said, "Two thousand." After speaking, he began to beat the drums in his heart.

"What, two thousand?!" Many people exclaimed.

"What, what?" The person in charge began to sweat coldly behind his back.

"God, this is too cheap!"

"?" The person in charge was a little stunned, and then quickly responded: "Sir, I said two thousand dollars."

"Two thousand dollars? That's not bad." Look, Many people looked excited, and the person in charge wiped a sweat in his heart. Did they set the price too cheap?

What's the matter with a little regret all of a sudden? Do you want to talk to the above and raise the price?

It is impossible to increase the price, and it will be too ugly to eat.

But for this 2,000, there will be a second generation, third generation, and third generation plus in the future, won't the price come up?

Of course, not everyone agrees with this price. Of course, they also feel that the price is not expensive, but if they want to make more money, they have to lower the price.

After a bit of arguing, the final price... $2,000!

That's right, it's just that rigid and doesn't accept bargaining.

"Okay, okay, you Chinese people really don't know how to do business. Isn't doing business just about having contacts?" The foreigner on the side shook his head.

In this regard, everyone has only one expression: laugh without saying a word.

"Sir, this is Mr. Zheng, the person in charge of our Huaxin Technology Factory. He is in charge of ordering matters."

"Mr. Zheng, we need 30,000 cameras."

"We want 50,000!"

There were people shouting the number everywhere. Director Zheng was a little overwhelmed by everyone's enthusiasm. He quickly said: "Don't worry, come one by one!"

The secretary beside him also wrote down the number of everyone in the notebook. .

"That's great..." Cheng Yue narrowed her eyes with a smile as she looked at the scene not far away.

"Yeah, that's great." Zhong Yanqing also smiled.

For the protection of the two children, the inventor of the digital camera was not announced.

While they were still surrounded, Cheng Yue and the others left early.

"Uncle Evan, isn't 50,000 cameras too many?" Johnson asked him alone after it was over.

"No, it's not much, Johnson, you still underestimate the market."

Evan smiled slightly.

Johnson was relieved a little after hearing the words, and then shook his head again and said: "The heads of these Chinese people are really old-fashioned."

"Okay Johnson, put away your dissatisfaction, you should think about what to do in the future." Evan shot, tapped him on the shoulder and left.

...

Early the next morning, Wang Keci came to the laboratory with a number.

"Yesterday's total transaction volume reached 500,000 units!" Wang Keats said.

"So much!" the crowd exclaimed.

"This is the first time to test the water. Some people dare not take too much. When the situation is opened this time, there will be more in the future." Wang Keci is very confident in this.

"That means, we will earn at least one billion this trip?" Cheng Yue asked.

"Yes, it is estimated that this alone will increase the country's fiscal annual revenue by nearly 1%." Wang Keats said.

Cheng Yue was dumbfounded, and suddenly felt that the burden on her body was heavy.

"You have done a great job this time," Wang Keci said with a smile. "The above said that they will give you a commendation ."

One by one, Wang Keci gave them a holiday, and when Cheng Yue returned home, her feverish brain finally cleared up.

In other words, how much money she has to make this time, Cheng Yue counted zero in her heart, seven, eight, nine...

No way! Can't think any more!

Cheng Yue sat on the sofa in deep thought.

When Tong Yuefen returned home, she saw her daughter sitting on the sofa with a bitter look on her face, not knowing what she was thinking.

As a mother who cares about her children, she decided to ask, "What's the matter? Looking so unhappy."

"Mom, I want to tell you something." Cheng Yue said in a very serious tone.

"What's the matter?" Tong Yuefen thought to herself, could it be that Tong Yangfu's business has become a reality?

"Mom, did you know that there was a competition yesterday?"

"Yes, of course I heard about such a big news."

Tong Yuefen guessed, "Did your digital camera come first?"

"Yes, Cheng Yue said: "Not only did I get the first place, but yesterday I received orders for more than 500,000 units."

Tong Yuefen didn't realize what it meant, but was very happy: "That's good, Mom knows my family's month." Ya'er is the best!"

"Mom, a camera sells for two thousand dollars." Cheng Yue continued.

"It's so expensive to sell!" Tong Yuefen was startled at first, then took a breath.

"This, this, you..." Tong Yuefen was speechless.

"You know, I'll take two dividends in it." Cheng Yue continued.

Tong Yuefen swallowed hard, feeling that she couldn't say a word.

"Mom, what should I do?" Cheng Yue sighed.

Tong Yuefen also sighed.

Everyone sighs because they don't have enough money, but their family is better and sighs because they have too much money.

"Yueya'er," Tong Yuefen said after she was relieved, "we can't take this money."

"You should think so too, right?" Tong Yuefen looked at her.

Cheng Yue nodded slowly: "That's true..."

If there is inflation in later generations, it's nothing if you are a billionaire, but now the country's annual income is only more than 100 billion, you alone That's too much, it's too conspicuous.

Let's take a look at those big entrepreneurs, who are standing behind them, Hua Guo is from the club, not the capital, so his position must be straight.

To be honest, Cheng Yue never thought that the above would be so lenient towards her, and never said that she would take back the benefits for such a long time.

Maybe it's because of what she's done.

But it is different now, and there will only be more and more in the future. Cheng Yue must make a decision as soon as possible.

Of course the choice is obvious.

Tong Yuefen looked at her with understanding: "Yueya'er, money is endless, and our family is not short of money. Mom will support you in whatever you decide."

Cheng Yue nodded: "I see."

The next day, Cheng Yue found Wang Keci and shared her thoughts.

Wang Keci looked at her with admiration in his eyes: "It's really rare that you can be dedicated to the public at a young age."

"I know your concerns well, just don't worry."

Before waiting for the above news, another An exciting news came: reform and opening up.

Cheng Yue has been waiting for this day for several years. At first, what she was thinking about was that she would be able to do a great job when she opened up, but now, when it happened, her mentality had already changed.

There is no urgency at the beginning, and now it is more leisurely.

But for many farmers, it's good news, because they can finally contract production to their households.

In addition, it also brings many other new opportunities.

Cheng Yue has nothing to worry about now. Every day, he fishes in the laboratory and gets out his cell phone by the way.

On this day, Wang Keci called her aside: "What you told me last time has come to an end."

"How do you say it?" Mention this Cheng Yue brought spirit.

"How about one billion to redeem your 15% share?" Wang Keats laughed.

"Really?" Cheng Yue's eyes widened, the result was beyond her expectations.

"Why, you still don't believe what I said?" Wang Keats said.

"No, no! I just feel a little surprised." Cheng Yue giggled.

"But this money is not given all at once. You also know that the country can't give you that much money at one time."

"I understand." Cheng Yue nodded.

This means that it is still based on dividends, and after the amount of one billion is distributed, there will be only 5%.

"But don't worry, I've made it clear that the last five percent will not be moved..." Wang Keci's last sentence was somewhat meaningful.

Cheng Yue's heart trembled, she couldn't know what this sentence meant.

That is to say, the 5% is hers, and no matter what happens in the future, it will not be redeemed or taken back in any name.

"Thank you, teacher." Cheng Yue was a little moved.

Seeing the sparkle of water in her eyes, Wang Keci softened. He was about to say something when he heard her say, "Teacher, I'll give you a mobile phone."

Wang Keci: ...

Cheng Yue said: " What's the matter, you don't like it?"

Wang Keci endured and endured: "Yueya'er, who learned your stingy problem?"

Cheng Yue's eyes widened: "Teacher, you are too hearty, and you are too stubborn. Are you still not satisfied with the mobile phone?"

After he finished speaking, he continued: "Okay, for the sake of your wife, I will give you another one!"

Wang Keci sighed helplessly: "Okay, I won't talk to you, ghost girl!"

"Remember to bring your cell phone!" Wang Keci said as he walked.

Having received such good news, Cheng Yue happily returned home to announce the good news.

She is not as free as before, and the school basically turns a blind eye to her.

Bu Chengyue vaguely felt that someone around her seemed to follow her, but she didn't do anything, and even helped her a few times.

After thinking about it later, Cheng Yue didn't feel uncomfortable, but she felt very comfortable.

Ah, that's it, let the state keep her.

After returning home, Cheng Yue told Tong Yuefen about the matter. Tong Yuefen was also very happy after hearing this: "When will you invite your teacher as a guest, let's entertain you well, people really have nothing to say to us."

"Okay, please take a look in a few days." Cheng Yue nodded and agreed.

"By the way, I'll go see how our house looks like later." Cheng Yue said.

"Don't be surprised when you go." Tong Yuefen suddenly smiled mysteriously.

"Oh?" Cheng Yue became excited, "Mom, have you seen it? Isn't it beautiful?"

"You'll know when you go." Tong Yuefen was tight-lipped.

Cheng Yue couldn't stay still, and was about to leave when suddenly a call came from home.

As soon as he answered, it was actually Xu Chunmei.

"Yueya'er?" Xu Chunmei seemed to be stunned, then smiled: "It's really you, I haven't heard your voice for a long time."

"Auntie! Are you alright?" Cheng Yue heard Xu Chunmei's voice. Also very happy.

Haven't seen each other for almost half a year.

"We're fine. By the way, Yue Ya'er, have you seen the latest news? I heard it's open?" Xu Chunmei asked.

"Yes, Auntie, it is indeed." Xu Chunmei thought about it and said, "Actually, I wanted to call you to ask if there will be any bad consequences in this matter."

There are good ones and bad ones, and I don't understand it either." Xu Chunmei sighed.

"Don't worry, Auntie, it's a good thing." Cheng Yue said.

"Really? I'm relieved with your words. In fact, I also feel that this matter should be fine, but I'm afraid it will be a while." Xu Chunmei breathed a sigh of relief.

"By the way, we are all divided into households here. I heard that your grandfather's family also divided a lot." Xu Chunmei said.

Cheng Yue didn't feel anything: "That's good."

"It's good," Xu Chunmei asked again, "How about your cousin, didn't you act like a demon?"

"Is it alright?" Cheng Yue thought about it carefully. After thinking: "My cousin seems to be helping my mother in the store now. I heard that she is doing okay."

"That's good. Although my sister Yuefen has a good heart, she is smart. If your cousin is really unkind What, it is estimated that your mother will not be soft." Xu Chunmei said.

This is also something Cheng Yue is very satisfied with, so she is not very worried about her mother's loss.

The two talked for a while, and Xu Chunmei suddenly said, "Yueya'er, do you still remember what you said last year?"

Cheng Yue thought about it and understood.

"Auntie, you mean you want to resign?"

Xu Chunmei was a little excited: "Yes, that's it."

"Yueyaer, did you say the opportunity is here now?"

Cheng Yue smiled: "Auntie, the opportunity is here, if you still insist on the original idea, then go for it."

Xu Chunmei laughed loudly: "That's great! I've finally waited until this day!"

"Yueya'er, aunt will follow you in the future!"

"Say To be honest, the business here is a bit boring now, there are just so many storefronts all day long, and there are only those people who come and go."

Cheng Yue was a little helpless: "Auntie, you really have no time to spare."

"I am Such a person, when I resign, will I expand the store? Or come to Beijing to follow you!"

Cheng Yue said: "Auntie, I actually thought about it, our business is very good now, but the production line has been shut down. Hold it in someone else's hand."

"It's not my villain's heart, but everyone will change. It looks good now, but it's hard to say in the future."

Xu Chunmei thought for a while: "You mean, we Build your own garment factory!"

"That's a good idea! But these garment factories don't get involved at all..."

"No hurry, that's what I'm just mentioning, if there is a chance in the future, of course you can start it." Cheng Yue said.

"You're right, you're right..."

Xu Chunmei thought as she muttered, Yue Ya'er's words were never aimless, so her words were absolutely reliable.

After hanging up the phone, Cheng Yue rushed to the courtyard.

Seeing nothing changed outside, Cheng Yue walked in and saw that the workers were still busy.

"Yueya'er?! Are you on vacation?" Cheng Qingze was very surprised when he saw her in his sharp eyes.

"Dad, I'm just here to see how it's going."

Cheng Qingze was wearing overalls, looking a little disheartened compared to before, but he was full of energy.

"Let's go, I'll show you inside." Cheng Qingze led Cheng Yue inside.

"Your house is almost done, and some furniture has yet to be moved in." Cheng Qingze said.

"So fast?"

Cheng Qingze just smiled and didn't speak.

Cheng Yue knew what he was thinking, and felt a little moved.

When he reached the door of the room, Cheng Yue opened the door and took a look, and suddenly felt like a world away.

Everything is installed according to her ideas, and it can be seen that he is very careful.

"Dad, thank you." Cheng Yue said.

Cheng Qingze grinned.

Cheng Yue felt that he seemed to be more cheerful than before.

"Dad, do you like this kind of work now?"

Cheng Qingze thought for a while: "Actually, I was a little uncomfortable at first. I can only do some carpentry work, and there are too many doorways involved in building a house."

"Let's follow later . Others learn and grope for themselves, and now they have made it quite good."

"I quite like this kind of life." Cheng Qingze finally said.

Cheng Yue asked him: "Dad, I think you are very talented in this area. After you practice, we can open a decoration company. Anyone who needs it will come to you directly."

Cheng Qingze was a little moved, but still shook his head: "No, no, I can't speak, I can't start a company."

"Dad, don't worry about this, I won't let you worry about it." Cheng Yue vowed.

"Really?" Cheng Qingze looked a little moved.

"Really!"