96-100

Chapter 96

  More and more newspapers began to report on the new technology, and its limelight was no different.

On this day, Cheng Yue took another newspaper, and it was written that many companies had raised hundreds of millions of dollars for Wang Hongcheng's scientific research. "Teacher, the trouble is getting bigger and bigger now, are we still watching?" As for why Cheng Yue was so sure that he was a liar, it was because she had read relevant reports in her previous life and knew that there was a shocking fraud case in the 1900s. 

Wang Keci thought about it and said, "In this way, we invite him to come to the capital to perform on the spot, and then he will act according to the situation." 

"Alright." After a few days, the invitation was sent out. People who want to watch the fun. On the day of the demonstration, there were crowds of people around, and Wang Hongcheng stood in the middle of the crowd, looking confident and high-spirited. At the same time, many experts and professors came to watch. At the urging of everyone, Wang Hongcheng took out a glass bottle, and then put it to everyone: "Everyone is optimistic, there is nothing in it."

  "Now, I will put water in it." Wang Hongcheng said confidently . Immediately, someone said, "I have water here, so I can use mine." This person lives nearby, and everyone in the neighborhood knows him, so he has no doubts. However, Wang Hongcheng shook his head: "No, I brought water myself." Someone immediately questioned: "Mr. Wang, aren't you afraid of being suspected of cheating by using the water you brought yourself?"

  "If you don't believe me, you don't have to watch it here." After saying this, although some people were full of doubts in their hearts, they closed their mouths anyway, ready to see what he did first.

"Okay, then let's try it first." Seeing that no one questioned again, Wang Hongcheng smiled and set fire to the water. Of course, the flame was extinguished.

"Okay, then, I'm going to drop some base liquid into the water." Wang Hongcheng took out the glass bottle he carried with him and dropped some into it.

Then it was lit again, and this time, the flames ignited.

"Wow..." Surprised and exclaimed around.

Then, bursts of applause came.

Cheng Yue frowned when she saw it, and just as she was about to speak, she was stopped by Wang Keci.

Then I saw Wang Keci standing up with a smile on his face: "Hello, Mr. Wang, I'm Wang Keci, a physics professor at the University of Science and Technology of China. I'm very interested in your experiment."

A smile appeared on Wang Hongcheng's face.

"I wonder if you would like to let us take a little base liquid for identification? If your invention can be popularized, it will be a great thing for the world."

Wang Keci said, and saw Wang Hongcheng smile.

"Hello, Professor Wang, I'm very glad that you gave my experiment affirmation, but this base fluid is still improving, so it's not convenient to use it for testing."

Wang Hongcheng refused immediately . So forced.

At this time, Cheng Yue said, "Mr. Wang, if you don't send it for testing, can you give me a look?"

Maybe it was because of Cheng Yue's young age, Wang Hongcheng gave it to her after thinking about it.

Cheng Yue held it in his hand, shook it slightly, and sniffed again, as if unintentionally: "This thing looks a bit like soap, um, and a bit like potassium permanganate."

Wang Hongcheng suddenly stunned: "I don't know, don't talk nonsense. My base liquid is not a soap liquid. It can stimulate the oxygen 17 isotope to release neutrons, and then trigger a chain nuclear reaction. The knowledge in this is great."

Cheng Yue wanted to laugh when she heard it. What isotopes are excited to emit neutrons, and what chain nuclear reactions are so mysterious, they are actually all made up.

This doesn't conform to the law of conservation of energy at all, even high school students can't be fooled.

Cheng Yue smiled, not angry at being told that she didn't understand: "As far as I know, oxygen 17 is actually very stable, and the so-called excited neutron emission cannot occur at all, so that three oxygen atoms can be transformed into four A carbon atom."

"Mr. Wang, as long as you went to high school and learned what the law of conservation of energy is, you wouldn't make up such a plain lie." As soon as she finished speaking, there was a loud noise around him. Discuss whether what she said makes sense.

Wang Hongcheng was so angry that his face was ashen, and he yelled, "You little girl knows what science is, you have been in school for a few days and you are just talking nonsense here!"