26-30

Chapter 26

    This day, when Cheng Yue came home from school, the expressions on everyone's faces were a little solemn.

It seemed that something had happened, Cheng Yue speculated in his heart.

Fortunately, everyone did not avoid her, and soon Cheng Yue figured out the ins and outs of the matter.

The team leader handed over the task of raising pigs this year to their family, and also set a goal.

This is a proper conspiracy, deliberately embarrassing others.

Before Cheng Yue came here, she always thought that raising pigs was a good job, but she later learned that pigs are not so easy to raise these days.

Raising pigs is a task, and a certain amount of weight must be handed in every year, but now there is no food, and the pigs will not gain weight if they don't eat well.

If this is not up to standard, you will have to accompany more than ten yuan just to lose money, which is a huge sum of money!

No wonder everyone was frowning.

"How can our family have so much money, doesn't this make it difficult for us?" Grandma Cheng complained to Grandpa Cheng sitting on the chair.

"What can I do if I know he's trying to be hard on purpose? I don't have to!" Although Grandpa Cheng was still sitting upright, he could see that he was in a bad mood.

"This one who kills a thousand knives!" Grandma Cheng cursed in a low voice.

"I heard people say that it was the captain's wife who was dissatisfied with the eldest grandson being crushed on the head by a little girl. How else could this happen?" At a glance, the meaning is obvious.

Cheng Yue was speechless, could this also involve her?

Fortunately, Grandpa Cheng was still able to understand this matter. He directly reprimanded: "Could it be that we have to be shorter than them? How can there be such a reason?

" It's okay, but the elbows can't be turned out, and the hips can't be crooked!" Grandpa Cheng gave He Lijuan a meaningful look.

"Dad, I see." He Lijuan immediately lowered her head and admitted her mistake.

Cheng Yue nodded with satisfaction, Grandpa Cheng still had a clear mind in his heart. At present, as long as the third uncle was not involved, he would still prefer her.

After talking about He Lijuan, Grandpa Cheng took another look at the children and grandchildren who were sitting or standing around, and said earnestly, "We can't soften our spine when others make trouble. If you soften, he can smash you and grind you into mud.

" Now that this matter has fallen on our heads, we can only think about how to raise the pig well, and even if it does not rise to 200 catties at that time, we will be able to pay less."

After speaking, Grandpa Cheng began to give orders: "From tomorrow onwards, the people in the family will go out to hunt hogweed after finishing the work, and get something for it to take care of," he looked at Tong Yuefen again, "The fourth family, I remember that you often raised pigs when you were at home, right? "

Yes."

"Well, after that, you'll cook the pig's food after they have made the pig grass."

"Okay." Tong Yuefen replied.

After explaining the matter, everyone dispersed, but everyone's face was covered with heavy weight.

In the evening, Tong Yuefen also talked to Cheng Qingze worriedly: "I'm afraid that the second sister-in-law's words will still be heard."

Cheng Qingze comforted her: "Dad has spoken, don't worry."

"Dad has spoken, But we can't keep people from resenting us, originally because of Yue Ya'er going to school, some people felt very uncomfortable, and now they have found something to talk about." Tong Yuefen felt sad when she thought about it.

"They don't feel comfortable in their hearts, as long as Dad is on our side." It was rare that Cheng Qingze said such tough words, but he could understand it.

Cheng Yue pretended to sleep with his eyes closed, secretly listening to the secret words of the two of them, thinking about how to raise this pig, trying to recall whether there was any relevant information in some of the things he had seen before.

There is no feed these days, but people are also very smart. They know that they need to cut pig grass and cook it before feeding it to pigs, but the nutrition is not enough, and it is inevitable for pigs to grow slowly.

Yes indeed! feed!

Cheng Yue suddenly became excited, there was no pig feed that could be made by herself!

Although she has never raised pigs and doesn't know how to make pig feed, she knows how to get chicken feed, because one of her roommates wanted to raise chickens on her own whim, and then she could eat eggs and stew soup when she was old, so Cheng Yue was Forced to understand some.

Now that I think about it, I still have to thank people.

But this feed can't be decided so lightly. Besides, even if she gets it out, how will she explain it?

Alas, it's all a problem...

The next day, Cheng Yue was sent to school, and when she got to school, she searched for her memory and wrote some raw materials on paper. There was rice flour, that is, the rice was ground into flour. This is impossible. Yes, how can there be such a condition, no one has to eat.

Then replace it with rice bran, or grind wheat bran into powder, and now it will be mixed with some bran when making pig food, so it should be no problem.

You can also put some corn stalks ground into flour, this is not difficult, yes, and fish bones can also be ground into flour! Cheng Yue suddenly remembered that in a previous life, he heard people say that eating small shrimps with their shells can supplement calcium. Humans need calcium supplements, and pigs should also need them.

And oil! This stuff is also very important! She also read what she learned from that roommate. The chicks raised by her roommate always don't grow meat, but she is very worried. Later, she asked only to know that she had to add some oil and grow meat!

The question is where to get the oil, or as the saying goes, people are short of oil and water.

Cheng Yue thought about it, but this matter could not be solved.

When it was time to eat at noon, she went to the cafeteria to order food, and then sat down to eat. Suddenly, she had an idea and asked the cook, "Uncle, where did you buy the oil in our cafeteria?"

The cafeteria master likes Cheng Yue very much. He is smart, cute, and polite, so he cheerfully said: "The one sent directly from the oil factory is cheaper than the supply and marketing cooperative."

He just said that it was cheaper. , but Cheng Yue's eyes lit up: "Oil factory? Do we still have an oil factory here?"

Seeing her being so curious, the canteen master explained carefully: "We grow rapeseed here every year, and send the seeds to the oil factory. , the oil factory is not far from the town, and the oil they squeezed is sent to the supply and marketing cooperative, but we can still enter directly from them, which is the default."

Speaking of which, the canteen master is also a pair of Yu Yourongyan's expression: "This is also because the conditions here are good, we grow rapeseed and cotton, and we don't have to worry about food and clothing. If you look at the place a few dozen miles up, they can only grow rice, and they are exhausted. There are only a few work points to live."

Cheng Yue realized, which means that they grow more cash crops here, so people are relatively wealthy.

"Thank you, uncle!" Cheng Yue didn't hesitate to give a sweet smile to the unexpected surprise, which caused the master to laugh again.

This child is too cute and painful. It would be great if he could have such a daughter too.

After leaving the cafeteria, Cheng Yue couldn't help laughing up to the sky. What is this called? This is called the girl of luck!

What do you want!

Don't get me wrong, of course she wouldn't hit the oil, but she could hit the slag after the oil was squeezed!

Although this is not an easy thing, at least it is feasible.

But the question arises again, how does her little arm and calf get to the oil mill? Don't say she doesn't know Lu, even if she knows Lu, she doesn't dare to be so rude!

After thinking about it, Cheng Yue couldn't think of a good solution, no matter what, he couldn't get around the adults.

It was so difficult that Cheng Yue felt as if she was going to learn from the scriptures.

After returning home in the evening, Cheng Yue pulled Tong Yuefen back to her room as soon as she put down her schoolbag: "Mom, I thought about it!"

"What did you think about?" Tong Yuefen was confused by her sudden action.

"Feed the pigs!" Cheng Yue's eyes brightened, "I've been pondering today, raising pigs is like raising people, you have to eat delicious food to grow fast, we people have to eat rice, meat, and more. Eat some green vegetables and oil, and if you want to grow taller, you need to eat more bones, isn't it the same for pigs?"

Tong Yuefen at first heard Yun Li Wuli's expression very resisted, but gradually she felt that it was really the same thing. .

"Don't tell me, this pig is quite similar to a human being. It needs to be cooked to grow well and get less sick." Tong Yuefen also recalled her previous experience of raising pigs in her parents' home. At that time, everyone She can also raise her own, and she takes care of the big sow at home.

"Yeah, that's the truth!" Cheng Yue was very happy when she saw her on the road, "So, I think we can try to make some 'food' for pigs by ourselves, so that we can definitely grow faster!"

Tong Yuefen looked a little excited . She hesitated again and couldn't make a decision for a long time. Although she felt that this proposal seemed to make some sense, but Yue Ya'er was a child after all. what happened.

"Just try, anyway, these things are not bad, they are all good things." Cheng Yue continued to persuade.

Tong Yuefen thought this was the truth, so she asked, "Then what do you use to make it?"

"Just use rice bran, wheat bran, and corn stalks to grind into powder, and then add some fish bones or small shrimp, chicken bones, etc. to grind into powder. , mixed with pig grass, it should be almost the same, by the way, you can also add some oily residue, people eat oil to grow meat, pigs should also grow." Cheng Yue explained the results of his thinking today, Finally, tentatively put forward the need for oil residue.

But Tong Yuefen directly skipped this item: "Rice bran and everything, that is, fish bones and small shrimps, you have to ask your dad to go to the river to get them, and chicken bones will be saved later, so it's not difficult."

Well, let's do it first, Cheng Yue is helpless, and when she sees the effect, maybe Tong Yuefen will be willing to give it a try.

"By the way," Cheng Yue thought about it again, "there is also a place to live, and the place where we live must be clean, and pigs must also like clean places, so the pigsty must be cleaned well, and it cannot be allowed to It 's hot and cold."

Tong Yuefen laughed: "It's like raising an ancestor." After that, she laughed again, but isn't it raising an ancestor? Now this pig is the pig ancestor of their family.

Although she said that, Tong Yuefen has already agreed with Cheng Yue's point of view in her heart. Anyway, according to her own, there is no improvement. Why don't you give it a try? What if?

As soon as she said it, Tong Yuefen called Cheng Qingze over immediately, and told him to go to the river to catch some fish and shrimp.

"What are you doing here, it's too fishy and not delicious." Cheng Qingze was puzzled.

There is not enough oil, water and seasoning these days, and everyone who has the conditions is reluctant to eat them.

"Go and tell you when you come back." Tong Yuefen was too lazy to explain to him at the moment, "while it's still dark, or it won't be easy to come back when it's dark."

Cheng Qingze didn't say anything, just packed up. ready to go.

"Dad, I'm going too!" Cheng Yue was curious about how he fished for shrimp, so he proposed to go together.

"I'm going too!" Cheng Weijun hurriedly followed.

"Don't make trouble for the two of you. Forgot how you fell into the water before?" Tong Yuefen sternly disagreed.

"I want to see Mom, I haven't seen it~" Cheng Yue grabbed her arm and swayed it from side to side, Cheng Weijun also grabbed her other arm and shook it.

"Let them go, it's just by the river, it's very simple, it'll be fine." Before Tong Yuefen said anything, Cheng Qingze laughed.

"You will be a good person!" Tong Yuefen rolled her eyes at him, but in fact she also softened.

"You can go, but you can only watch, don't go into the water!" Tong Yuefen agreed with them three chapters.

"Promise not to touch the water!" Cheng Yue quickly swore that Cheng Weijun would follow suit.

The father and son set off like this, and Cheng Yue also felt a little excited after a long time.

Walking forward for a while through the grove, passing a few farmlands, a river with a width of more than ten meters appeared in front of him. The unique water smell of the river was brought into the nose by the wind. Cheng Yue felt that the smell was not unpleasant.

"Dad, how do you catch fish?" The siblings stared at Cheng Qingze like curious babies.

Cheng Qingze said cheerfully: "This time, we don't need to bring a big net, just use a small net and a fish basket."

Cheng Qingze skillfully pinpointed the place, put the fish basket away first, and then moved away from the beach "Hey, there's a crab here."

"Crab!" Cheng Yue looked over excitedly, and saw a little crab with a transparent shell, only the size of a thumb, dashing left and right in panic.

"It's so small..."

"It's too small, let's not let it grow longer." Cheng Qingze didn't want to catch such a small crab, and turned to look aside.

Now the river is still very clear, the water quality is clean, and there are many small fish and shrimp. Cheng Qingze can almost catch some fish and shrimp with a single net.

They didn't greedy too much, and they stopped after about half a basket of nets had been used: "It's almost enough, I'll grab it when I'm done." Cheng Qingze weighed the weight.

"Go back, it's getting dark." Cheng Qingze looked at the distant sky and greeted the two children.

"Okay!" They are still very obedient, and they are very happy to be out today.

He still went back the same way. When he passed the farmland, Cheng Yue noticed that there seemed to be something in the field, causing the leaves to sway, and a smear of gray passing by.

"Dad." Cheng Yue whispered.

Cheng Qingze's eyes also lit up: "You guys are waiting for me here, don't run around."

After speaking, they walked over there lightly. Sister Cheng Yue also realized something. They were excited and nervous, and their breathing slowed down. , for fear of disturbing that thing.

Cheng Qingze was very calm, and after a long time he didn't move, and only grabbed the thing when he saw it.

"Rabbit!" Cheng Weijun exclaimed.

The gray rabbit ears were caught, and the body was still twisting in mid-air, and several legs kept fluttering to run.

"There's meat to eat tonight!" Cheng Qingze laughed out loud.