81-85

Chapter 81

Xu Chunmei led them to an unfamiliar house, with an expression of pride that could not be concealed: "How is it, look at my new house!" The house was not far from Xu's house, and it looked quite big, and Tong Yuefen walked in in amazement. After looking at it, I couldn't help but praise: "Okay, Chunmei, you bought a suite quietly."

"It's not because of your light, what am I? Sister Jiaping and the others bought it. My room is bigger than mine!" Xu Chunmei said with a smile.

Feng Jiaping couldn't help rolling his eyes: "You don't even look at our family."

"Hehe..."

"Sister Yuefen, you can stay with me, I'll live at home."

"Okay." Tong Yuefen Don't be polite to her either.

After putting away their luggage, a group of people came to the state-run hotel to pick up the dust for them.

On the table, Xu Chunmei kept talking to them about the big and small things during this period of time, which seemed to make up for the previous words.

"I heard that Yue Ya'er, a girl from her third uncle's family, also passed the test this year, but she didn't pass the test, so the one named Wei Jun passed the test." Xu Chunmei said.

"By the way, when are you going to go back? A few days ago, Yue Ya'er and her third uncle came to find me and asked if you would go back." It is well known that Xu Chunmei has a good relationship with them, and she is here again. When she goes to work in a supply and marketing cooperative, she can find it as soon as she finds it. In addition, Cheng Qinglin lives so close to the Xu family that she can't hide.

"Let's go back tomorrow and have a look." Tong Yuefen said, sooner or later she would have to go back.

"By the way, we brought you gifts back, but it's a happy event for Keqing to be admitted to a university. By the way, Keqing, which school did you apply for?"

Wen Keqing smiled: "It's also from the capital, and from the School of Finance and Economics. "

Yo, this is good, but it's smart, it's good to learn finance and economics, and I know how to manage money." Tong Yuefen was full of praise.

Cheng Yue is also happy for her, this is the wealth of later generations, not bad.

"That's great. Sister Keqing and I can be together again in the future."

"Yeah!" Wen Keqing nodded heavily.

"Hey, it's just right, Ke Qing can go to the capital with us and live with Yue Ya'er, so that she won't be squeezed into the train by a little girl, which would be too painful!" Tong Yuefen suggested.

Wen's father and Wen's mother were a little moved. Cheng Yue's family had been in the capital for so long, and they must be familiar with it, much better than their smeared eyes.

"Then I'll trouble you." Feng Jiaping smiled.

"Why are you being polite to us, Yue Ya'er is calling you godfather and godmother."

After eating, and returning to her residence, Cheng Yue gave her the camera she brought to Wen Keqing.

Wen Keqing was very pleasantly surprised: "This is for me? It's too expensive."

"Yeah, it's something we made ourselves, we don't need money." Cheng Yue was very stinky.

Feng Jiaping looked at it and said, "This is quite expensive. I saw someone bought it and said it cost a few hundred yuan."

Cheng Yue smiled, but did not say that this is a digital camera. Where did you get the hundreds of dollars? down.

"Don't worry about the money. In short, Sister Qing can accept it!"

That's alright, Feng Jiaping didn't say anything. In the past few months, she sold clothes with Xu Chunmei. Money hurts.

Tong Yuefen also took out a bag: "The clothes I brought you from the capital, try to see if they fit."

Xu Chunmei couldn't help laughing: "We sell clothes ourselves, but you still buy them outside."

"Then It's different, the clothes are not finished, even if the clothes in our store are good-looking, others are not bad, and there are many clothes in the capital, and many are pretty good-looking, so I picked some and brought them here." Tong Yuefen laughed.

"Okay, okay, then we'll also taste the capital's clothes today."

After laughing for a while, Xu Chunmei asked Cheng Qingze in a low voice, "Sister Yuefen, did you go back tomorrow to bring them something?"

Who are they referring to? It goes without saying.

Tong Yuefen said lightly: "I haven't come back for so long, I must bring something, and I'd rather spend some money to buy it."

Xu Chunmei sighed, "I'm afraid you won't be clean for many days."

"What? What do you mean?" Tong Yuefen's subordinates stopped.

"Your second sister-in-law is so proud now. I know it in the supply and marketing agency. When she meets someone, she says that her son is going to college in the capital!" Xu Chunmei said, curling her lips.

"It was even more funny a while ago. She even came to the supply and marketing agency to look for me. She was just showing off her son and asking me for information about you."

"Who does she think I am? She did it to me! Ignore her!" Xu Chunmei snorted.

Tong Yuefen was stunned: "Is there such a thing? Although she was sometimes absurd at home, she was generally okay."

She was also a little guilty: "I didn't expect her to disturb you, so I'm really embarrassed."

Xu Chunmei put it down . He waved his hand: "What's this, I'm not afraid of her, I just don't know what she has to do with you?"

"I guess she's making plans again." Xu Chunmei whispered.

Seeing everyone's questioning eyes, Xu Chunmei speculated: "I have also heard what kind of person your second sister-in-law is, she is a person who can't afford to pay early, and now her son is going to college in the capital, he will definitely depend on you. "

In fact, Tong Yuefen also has such concerns.

Seeing that she didn't speak, Xu Chunmei said again: "Although the two of you are separated, but the old man told your nephew to stay in your house, do you agree or not?"

Then... you must still agree.

"Well, it's said that the family is separated. It's good to be far away, and it's not annoying if you can't see it, but as long as you mix it up, you'll have to be entangled." Tong Yuefen sighed deeply.

"That's the truth!" Xu Chunmei clapped her hands.

Feng Jiaping also said: "That's the case, and that old lady in your family is not a fuel-efficient lamp."

"Forget it, I can't control what they think or calculate, I can only take a step by step." Tong Yuefen had a headache.

That night, Tong Yuefen had been very worried.

The next morning, everyone packed up, everyone dressed up and set off for Yangshulin Village.

Sitting on the tractor, Cheng Yue was almost thrown out, and couldn't help shouting: "Mom, we still have to buy a car!"

Tong Yuefen took the children's arms and legs and used them in her arms to secure them. He stopped and said, "I'm not staying with my parents, so I won't need it if I buy it."

Well, then I can only endure the bumps, it's better than walking.

The old Cheng family, since Cheng Weiqiang was admitted to the university, the whole family has been beaming, and Grandpa Cheng is very happy. This is the first male grandson of the Cheng family to be admitted to the university.

He Lijuan thinks that she has given birth to a good son, and she has the confidence to look at people with her nostrils.

At this moment, she was also sitting leisurely in the chair, looking at Grandpa Cheng who couldn't help looking in the direction of the village entrance, and pouted.

"Qinglin, they haven't arrived yet." Grandma Cheng looked in the direction of the intersection.

"It should be soon." Grandpa Cheng said.

"Yesterday, the fourth and the others called. Did they say they were here today?" Grandpa Cheng asked again.

"Yes, the secretary of the family made a special trip and said that this morning." Grandma Cheng said.

"I don't know how the fourth and them are now." Grandpa Cheng sighed slightly.

After a while, several figures appeared at the entrance of the village.

"It's Qinglin and the others!" Grandma Cheng saw the person who was greeted at once.

Seeing that Cheng Qinglin and the others were about to arrive at the door of their house, there was a sudden sound of "tututu" not far away, and a tractor pulled up from the dirt road in the distance.

Grandpa Cheng narrowed his eyes and wanted to take a closer look, but he was so old that he couldn't see clearly.

The tractor continued to move forward. When they were on the way to the Qinglin family, they opened their eyes wide, recognized the person who was coming, and opened their mouths in surprise: "Fourth!" Then they were fed a mouthful of ashes.

Cheng Qinglin coughed and shouted, "The fourth child is back!" When the car stopped, the family got out of the car to straighten their clothes and hair, and saw everyone's surprised eyes.

Cheng Qingming was stunned for a while before he smiled and greeted him. He wanted to reach out and pat him on the shoulder as usual, but he didn't know how to start, and finally retracted his hand and rubbed his palms.

"Fourth, you have changed so much!" Cheng Qingming laughed and said, "I almost don't recognize it."

Cheng Qingze also laughed, and when he smiled, everyone found the familiar feeling again, and the strangeness was gone.

He Lijuan looked at the family in front of her, her eyes were about to pop out. In her impression, the four-bedroom family was obviously gray, but now it looks like a rich family.

Shocked and a little sour at the same time, she has seen herself getting farther and farther away from them.

He Lijuan looked back at her son's figure in the crowd, and felt a little more relaxed. Fortunately, her son was in good spirits, and he was going to study in the capital soon, so he could take her over and enjoy her happiness in the future!

"Weiqiang, come here! Your fourth uncle and the others are back, say hello!" He Lijuan hurriedly pushed Cheng Weiqiang forward.

Although she was jealous in her heart, she also knew that the Cheng Yue family was different now. The little girl Cheng Yue could draw a picture and sell it for hundreds of dollars in the county. Now she was admitted to the prodigy class in the capital. .

Thinking so, He Lijuan only wanted to make her son have a good relationship with them. It's always okay to drink soup and eat meat.

Cheng Weiqiang was pushed forward, and Cheng Qingze looked at him with a smile on his face: "Wei Qiang, it's worth it."

Tong Yuefen also smiled: "Wei Qiang is really capable, he used to work hard when he was studying, and now he's admitted to a university, he's really promising. Ah."

"Second sister-in-law, you will be blessed in the future." Tong Yuefen said and looked at He Lijuan.

Although she didn't like He Lijuan, she had to admit that it was not easy for her after so many years. At this moment, she was sincere.

The smile on He Lijuan's face became a little sincere when she heard the words: "Wei Qiang was also admitted to the university in the capital, you will all be there in the future, don't forget to take care of your nephew..."

"It's all a family, broken bones It's still attached to the tendons." The sincerity in Tong Yuefen's heart suddenly disappeared, and she still has this virtue.

Cheng Weiqiang originally had a hint of joy on his face, but it disappeared at the moment, and he just felt ashamed.

"Alright, alright, where did you get so many words!" Grandma Cheng interrupted impatiently after listening to her endless talk.

He Lijuan was not afraid of her, and smiled directly: "I'm not happy."

In the past, she would have kept her mouth shut, and Grandma Cheng knew that she was squeamish now, and ignored her.

Only then did Grandpa Cheng speak: "Fourth, how are you doing over there?"

"Dad, everything is fine with us." Cheng Qingze saw that Grandpa Cheng had not been seen for more than half a year, and his hair had turned a lot whiter. Passionate.

"Okay, come in quickly." Grandpa Cheng hurriedly ushered them into the door.

When they got inside, everyone moved their chairs to sit. Cheng Qingze asked, "Dad, when is Weiqiang going to hold a banquet?"

"I'll just wait for you guys to come back, I'll take a look, the day after tomorrow will be fine." Grandpa Cheng laughed.

It's only three days, but it's fine.

"Wei Qiang, your fourth uncle and the others finally came back, why don't you say a word!" He Lijuan was anxious.

Cheng Weiqiang didn't say a word when he heard the words, and his originally happy face completely turned cold.

Cheng Yue watched from the side and felt that he had changed a lot from before. He was obviously young and had just passed the university entrance exam, but he seemed to be too dull.

Even facing He Lijuan was a little numb, remember that he used to feel embarrassed because of He Lijuan's actions.

Grandma Cheng couldn't see her like this, and frowned: "He doesn't want to talk, what do you force him to do, the family has everything in their hearts, so you have to say it?"

He Lijuan replied directly: "Who knows in your heart, You just have to say it!"

"Besides, this kid doesn't know what's going on right now. He has a calm face all day, and people get angry when they see it!" It's like the two brothers in the big room!

She wisely did not say the latter sentence.

Grandma Cheng was even more angry when she contradicted her, but his temper is much better now than before. SHe didn't get angry at all, she just gave her a hard look.

Tong Yuefen didn't want to listen to their quarrel, so she hurriedly came out to smooth things out, and shared the things she brought back from the capital to everyone.

Everyone has it, they do what they like, everyone has nuances, and it doesn't cost a lot in total, but everyone is very happy.

Grandma Cheng looked at the clothes and hand cream on her hands with a rare smile on her face.

Maybe it's the smell of smell from far away, and it's been a long time since Grandma Cheng smiled at Tong Yuefen, and her attitude was also kind.

"You've spent money."

Tong Yuefen was a little flattered at first, and then quickly waved her hand: "No, no, I haven't come back for so long, I can only make up for this a little bit."

He Lijuan looked at the balm in her hand and couldn't put it down, grinning. She couldn't help laughing and said, "It's the capital after all. This thing looks so delicate and smells good."

Wang Xiuzhi's expression was a bit complicated.

After receiving the gift, everyone was very happy. Grandma Cheng said to Zhao Yingju: "Eldest daughter-in-law, kill a chicken at noon, remember to make more dishes."

"Hey!" Zhao Yingju responded simply.

Cheng Yue shook her head with a sincere ability to deceive me.