76-80

Chapter 76

Cheng Yue's enthusiasm was drenched by a basin of cold water on the first day, because these people completely ignored her and regarded her as non-existent.

The leader of the laboratory, whose surname is Zhang, has five researchers under his command. Speaking of which, he has been studying for a year or two, but the progress has not been satisfactory.

Cheng Yue came to the laboratory early. The five researchers were three men and two women, which was an average. Maybe they had already gotten the news. Seeing Cheng Yue coming, she just told her to sit aside, you can watch, but don't touch them.

So Cheng Yue sat by the side all morning. To be honest, it was a little boring. They seemed to have completely forgotten about her.

Cheng Yue watched their work for a while, and roughly understood the process.

In the afternoon, Professor Zhang finally came. Cheng Yue followed the five of them and called someone. Professor Zhang looked at her and thought for a while. Maybe he remembered that she was arranged by Professor Wang, so he nodded at her.

"Professor Zhang, is there anything I can do?" After sitting on the bench all morning, Cheng Yue decided to take the initiative.

Professor Zhang said: "Don't worry, you can take a look first."

Well, everyone has the final say on the site, and Cheng Yue sat down honestly.

After another three days, Cheng Yue basically understood the situation in the laboratory. Professor Zhang was sometimes absent in the morning, but he would definitely be there in the afternoon. The five researchers were all his students and had followed him for many years.

The head of the five is a boy named Duan Yuya, who is Professor Zhang's close brother. This man has a serious personality, is strict in his work, and is unsmiling. Every time he sees Cheng Yue, he will nod his head, and then ignore the whole process.

Of course, all these people are like that.

Finally, Cheng Yue couldn't sit still again, and took the initiative to come forward to help, but she was decisively rejected, and what she got was still "Go over there and sit and see." Such words.

After Professor Zhang came, Cheng Yue said, "Professor Zhang, I've been watching it for a few days, and it's basically all right. Can you arrange things for me?"

Professor Zhang seemed to have forgotten her existence, and was a little surprised to see her speak out. After being surprised, he said: "Don't worry, our project is very complicated and has many tasks. It can't be figured out in a few days."

Then you teach me! Cheng Yue was speechless.

"Professor Zhang, I am here to learn something, and I am also very interested in telecommunications. I very much hope that our country can independently develop our own mobile phone. I hope you can give me a chance, and please also I believe that I am capable, my partner and I have independently developed a digital camera and a remote control plane before."

Cheng Yue talked eloquently, be sure to make him nod, otherwise it is really meaningless and a waste of time. .

Professor Zhang listened to her carefully and nodded from time to time. Then he said: "Your teacher has already told me about your things, and you are indeed very capable."

"But, you can also see that my five students are very busy now, our tasks are very heavy, and we don't have time to teach them by hand. You, let alone how much do you know about this? Young people, don't be impatient, watch and learn slowly."

Teacher Zhang's words can be said to be okay from his standpoint, and even the starting point of others is for Cheng Yue's good. Can't refute anything.

Cheng Yue was very disappointed when she returned home again, and she returned to school in the afternoon.

Everyone was very happy to see her. They all heard that she was recommended by Professor Wang to study in other people's laboratories, and they were also envious.

Zhong Yanqing saw that she was unhappy and asked, "What's the matter with you? Is there anything wrong?

" It 's a waste of time."

Zhong Yanqing understood her feelings: "Professor Zhang has some scruples for such a big project, and it may be at the instigation of Teacher Wang.

" Let's do it, then what year and month will it take!" Cheng Yue scratched the grass on the ground in annoyance.

"If I had known this earlier, it would be better for me to come alone. As long as the equipment and materials are in place, I can do it alone!" He said while pulling weeds.

Zhong Yanqing said: "Why don't I accompany you to talk to the teacher, let's do our own research like before."

Cheng Yue was moved for a second, and finally shook his head: "Is your research going well?"

Zhong Yanqing is now In the study of semiconductors, it may also be affected by the previous.

Zhong Yanqing nodded: "It's going well, difficulties are unavoidable, fortunately, you can check the information, and the teacher gives pointers from time to time."

"Then you should study hard, don't give up halfway, I can handle my own affairs. Cheng Yue thought that Zhong Yanqing said he wanted to study independently, so he still rejected his kindness.

Although with him it may be more effective.

After she made up her mind, Cheng Yue was not in a hurry. Instead, she was going to find Sun Shaowen. Her bicycle had not yet been delivered.

When Sun Shaowen saw her coming, he took the initiative and said, "It's done."

Cheng Yue was very happy: "Take me to see it!" Although Sun Shaowen was not very enthusiastic, he was still very efficient.

The bicycle was made according to Cheng Yue's requirements, the height was suitable, and there was a height-adjusting handle under the seat. Cheng Yue adjusted it according to her own height, then sat on it and tried it out, and rode around the playground a few times. just stopped.

"Very good! Steady and light." Cheng Yue said.

"You can just be satisfied, the things are in your hands, and my task has been completed." Sun Shaowen was about to leave.

"Student Sun Shaowen!" Cheng Yue quickly stopped him, "What are you doing in such a hurry, I still have something to look for you."

"What?" Sun Shaowen stopped.

"Student Sun, your skills are so good, even better than the ones sold outside."

"Tell me something." Sun Shaowen said directly.

"That's it, are you interested in making another one?" Cheng Yue said, "My brother really wants a bicycle, but unfortunately he is too young to find a suitable one."

Sun Shaowen didn't want to make a bicycle anymore. He refused: "I can't be a small one either."

"Don't, Sun Shaowen, you are so smart. Isn't the structure of a small bicycle and a big bicycle the same? There is not much difference. I believe that with your talent, you can definitely make it. "Cheng Yue smiled and sent a wave of rainbow farts.

Sun Shaowen didn't want to admit it, he was still very happy after hearing these words, but he still didn't want to do it.

Cheng Yue used her money skills again: "I won't let you work in vain. Can you do this? It's still five hundred."

Sun Shaowen's face flashed a tangle. , This money has made the family's burden a lot easier, but it can only solve the temporary problem. Last time, I sent a letter from my family saying that my eldest brother is about to get married.

So when he heard Cheng Yue bid five hundred again, he hesitated. Although he just wanted to study, he couldn't help worrying about his family.

Cheng Yue saw that there was a show, and immediately hit the snake and put the stick: "Then it's settled, I'll pick it up in a week!"

Sun Shaowen nodded lightly, and agreed.

Cheng Yue rode the newly acquired bicycle to find Wang Keci. Wang Keci was working hard in the laboratory at the moment. He was a little surprised to see her coming, and then teased: "Why did you come back, can't stand it anymore?"

Cheng Yue was deflated when she heard the words. He pouted : "Teacher, did you do it on purpose?"

Wang Keci pretended not to know: "What did you do?"

"Don't pretend, you don't know what I'm doing over there." Cheng Yue and him have long been acquainted with each other. Well, say anything.

"If you don't want me to go, let's just say it, why make such a big bend." Cheng Yue said depressed.

"You're still blaming me? You don't know how difficult Lao Zhang's place is to get in, and how many people can't get in. My old face is worth that much money. How many people can't ask you to study? Good thing." Wang Keci hummed and scolded.

Cheng Yue knew that what he said was true, and she apologized when she heard the words: "Thank you, teacher, you are really kind to us!"

"But it's not a problem for me to go there every day to sit. What a waste of time."

Wang Keci said, "If you think it's a waste of time, come back and do something serious, I still lack manpower."

"That's not good, I must make a mobile phone!" Cheng Yue refused.

Wang Keci shook his head, this girl is really stubborn.

"Then it depends on your own ability. If you have that ability, they won't use you?" Wang Keci said slowly.

Cheng Yue had this in mind, and he said with a smile, "Teacher, otherwise, let's build a communication laboratory by ourselves. I will do it myself, and one person will be responsible for success or failure."

Wang Keci glanced at her, and felt that she was really too heartbroken . Dao: "How can the school have so much money, do you know how much money you have to burn with your mouth?"

"I'm still worried about other things, but I'm really not afraid when it comes to money, you think I'm short of money?" Cheng Yue's eyes lit up.

Wang Keci was helpless, it was true, he knew exactly how much Cheng Yue's assets were, and the monthly income from cameras alone had seven figures.

"I'll pay for it myself, at my own expense! I don't want the school to take any risk." Cheng Yue said, silently adding, of course, the results are not related to you.

Seeing that she was determined to dig in, Wang Keci was helpless: "Okay, I understand."

"Then you agreed?" Cheng Yue was overjoyed.

Wang Keci said angrily, "How can I agree so easily, I can't be the master of this matter."

"I'll talk to the dean later, whether it's better to build a laboratory, and maybe others will use it in the future." Wang Keci said.

"But you don't need to worry about this money, and the school is not so poor that students pay for it." Wang Keci glanced at her.

"Don't! This is what I should do!" Cheng Yue was shocked and wanted to beg him to think about it again and never help her save money.

"That's it. You should continue to study there recently. Don't put the ashes there when the laboratory is built." Wang Keci made a final decision.

Cheng Yue achieved her goal, but she wasn't very happy, and the big fat in her mouth flew away.