21-25

Chapter 21

 On the first day of the new year, everyone gets up early to pay New Year's greetings. When it comes to money, everyone is extraordinarily sweet, and they expect the old couple to give more, although the money will not end up in their wallets.

When it comes to saying New Year's greetings, Cheng Yue is one of the best, throwing other people's eight streets away. She used a bunch of auspicious words such as Donghai, Shoubi Nanshan, Jixiangruyi, Kangtai Anshun, etc. The two old people piled on their bodies, so happy that they could not see their eyes.

As soon as she was happy, she sent her a big red envelope, a full dime!

Of course, she peeked at it from behind. In her memory, there were only a few cents of New Year's money in previous years.

Cheng Yue wanted to keep this "large sum of money", but she was dumbfounded when she saw that Cheng Weijun gave all the money directly to Tong Yuefen.

"You just handed it over like this?" Cheng Yue looked at Cheng Weijun like a fool.

"Yeah, Mom said that it will be saved for us to go to school, and you can also buy delicious candy!" Cheng Weijun's eyes brightened when he mentioned candy.

Cheng Yue was speechless, ah, why does she have such a silly and sweet little brother!

"Sister, give your parents the New Year's money too." Silly Bai Tian dared to encourage her? !

When a child looks at you with eyes full of trust and expectation, it's easy to soften your heart, but Cheng Yue doesn't! She has her proud stubbornness!

Cheng Yue, who had already experienced the amazing perseverance of the Weijun, decided to pretend to pay the money, but in fact he was secretly guarding Chen Cang!

"Okay, I'll give the money to my mother now, you wait for me here."

After speaking, Cheng Yue walked to the door, and was about to push the door when she heard her mother talking to her father: "This time my father Mom is quite generous, she gave eight points to the guards, and Yue Ya'er must have a lot more. The money, plus the ones I saved before, should be enough to pull some cloth."

"When I go back to my mother's house tomorrow, Let's see if Mom can squeeze out some cloth tickets, and then make clothes for these two little ones, Yue Ya'er will go to school soon, so she has to take care of it."

Tong Yuefen talked about her plans in detail, she had hope for the day, and her tone was much softer.

Cheng Qingze echoed from time to time.

Cheng Yue was silent for a moment outside the door, then opened the door, called the two of them as usual, and handed over the New Year's money that had just arrived: "Mom, take the money first."

Tong Yuefen took it naturally: "Okay," he asked again, "I'm going to my grandmother's house tomorrow, will you be happy?"

"Happy!" As long as her mother is happy, it doesn't matter where she goes.

...

The next day, Tong Yuefen and Cheng Qingze got up before dawn. They woke up Cheng Yue and the younger siblings when they were all cleaned up. Then they cleaned up a little bit of boxing that they had prepared yesterday and set off.

Tong Yuefen's family was in the team next door, and there was still some walking distance. The family of four walked for almost three hours before arriving.

Cheng Yue looked at the house in front of her and came to a conclusion: it was not as big as hers. Well, such an unpretentious comment.

"Mom, we're back!" Tong Yuefen was still very happy when she finally returned to her parents' house.

"Oh, the second child, you can count it, we have been there for a while." Before Grandma Tong said anything, the eldest sister of the Tong family ran out first.

"Auntie." Tong Yuefen didn't answer her.

"Auntie!" "Auntie, Happy New Year!" The radar in Cheng Yue's mind suddenly rang.

The woman glanced at them: "Yo, Ya'er and Wei Jun are both so old."

Cheng Yue was speechless, it's only been less than a year, is it such an exaggeration, it's not that they haven't seen each other for several years.

After entering the door, there were still a few people sitting in the main room. Cheng Yue recognized that the burly one was the eldest uncle, the other fairer couple were the third aunt and the third uncle, and two uncles. Uncle, the one with the short round face is the younger uncle.

Tong Yuefen asked their siblings to shout one by one, and there were still a few children in the room, and she turned her face away after looking at them.

Not very enthusiastic, Cheng Yue thought silently in her heart.

At this time, Grandma Tong came out of the kitchen and her eyes lit up when she saw Tong Yuefen: "Yuefen is back."

"Hey, Mom." Tong Yuefen smiled even brighter when she saw Grandma Tong.

"It's fine, it's fine." The grandmother of the Tong family

muttered, "I'm already hungry, the food will be ready soon, you can sit down for a while." "I'll help you mom." Grandma stopped me.

"What are you doing in here? You are taking care of Ya'er and Weijun outside. You siblings haven't seen each other for a long time. Let's have a good chat." After speaking, the grandmother of the Tong family returned to the kitchen.

The atmosphere was weird again.

"Eldest sister, I heard that your team killed a big fat pig this year, and every household got a lot of meat." Third Sister Tong opened her mouth, but it was at Sister Tong.

"It's not much, that bit of meat is enough to eat, a whole family." Big Sister Tong said so, her expression faintly showing smugness.

"Your family is not bad. The third brother-in-law is the secretary of the brigade. Our family belongs to you and has the best life!" Sister Tong also took it back.

The two left Tong Yuefen and Cheng Qingze hanging there together, and the two uncles pretended not to see them, and kept getting close to the two brothers-in-law.

Tong Yuefen was calm on the surface, but from her micro expressions and small movements, she could still tell that she was not lightly angry.

Good guy, this family of brothers and sisters is amazing enough! It was so obvious that Cheng Yue was speechless.

"Second, what kind of good things did you bring for our parents?" Sister Tong said with disapproval when she saw the bag at Tong Yuefen's feet.

Tong Sanjie immediately picked it up, and when she saw that it was just a few eggs and some dry vegetables, she was a little disdainful: "I said, second sister, your old Cheng family is also a famous family in Shili Baxiang, so when you go back to your parents' home for the new year, you will bring some with you. Something?"

He glanced at Cheng Qingze again and pointedly said, "Is it still the second brother-in-law who can't bear it?"

Not to mention Tong Yuefen, Cheng Yue was very angry at the moment.

"Sanyi, I heard that your family drinks wheat milk essence every day. Did you bring it to grandma this time?" Cheng Yue suddenly said, looking at the bag in Third Sister Tong's hand expectantly.

Tong Sanjie's face was a little stiff. Of course she had wheat milk essence in her house, but it wasn't every day to drink it. Besides, even if it was every day, why should she bring it over? How expensive is malted milk!

Tong Sanjie looked at Cheng Yue with a bad expression: "The adults are talking about what the children are talking about! It's not me, second sister, you have to teach them well, or you will grow up, be careful no one wants them!"

"My child What more talk do you want!" Tong Yuefen couldn't help it, she was not a good-natured person, but she was just worried about her parents.

"My child is more obedient and sensible than yours!" The child is Tong Yuefen's heart, if you poke her heart, she will kill you!

"Sister, is your child almost ten years old? Have you ever read a book? Can you recognize a few words? Can you write? And the third child, your stone is almost seven years old, so old that even a person can't I don't know how to shout, so it's obvious that my parents taught me well!" Tong Yuefen was frantically outputting, showing no mercy at all.

"What are you talking about!" Sister Tong and Third Sister Tong exploded, and when they got up, they were about to rush towards her. Cheng Qingze suddenly blocked in front of Tong Yuefen: "What do you want to do?!"