11-15

The book was still borrowed, and Cheng Yue returned with satisfaction.

I have to say that it was really fun to see Cheng Hongyan, a girl who was reluctant and had to give it, Cheng Yue silently complained in her heart that her body had become smaller, and even people had become naive.

Back in the room, Cheng Yue sat beside the bed and couldn't wait to open the book. There was no desk in their room, so Cheng Yue could only hold it in his hand.

Opening the first page of the book is the chairman's quotation written on the front. The content of the first grade is mainly about literacy, and they are all simple and basic Chinese characters, such as the sun, moon, water, volcanic stones, etc. This can be very difficult for Cheng Yue. Easy to master.

But they still need to be dressed up. They don't have pens and paper at home. No one uses these things. The other three houses have them. After all, unlike books, pens and paper are considered consumables, so use a little less.

Hey, the road ahead is long...

Cheng Yue simply took the book and walked outside, then picked up a branch and squatted on the ground, imitating stroke by stroke.

Cheng Weijun, who was playing outside, saw it and immediately came up: "Sister, what are you doing?"

"I'm reading." Cheng Yue replied without raising her head.

"Wow, sister is amazing!" Cheng Weijun's eyes were full of little stars.

Cheng Yue's thoughts moved: "Do you want to learn?"

Unexpectedly, Cheng Weijun's face showed a bit of yearning: "Can I learn too?"

Cheng Yue was just asking casually, never thought that he really wanted to learn , after all, in her previous cognition, children of this grade generally like to play.

Thinking like this, I heard Cheng Weijun whisper: "I also want to be a promising person, so that our family will have a good life..." To be honest, even though Cheng Yue has always been a person who only cared about himself, at this moment in his heart He was also slightly moved, this child is too sensible...

"Come here, my sister will teach you!"

It was rare for Cheng Yue to be patient, but she didn't expect to be rejected.

Cheng Weijun shook his head: "Sister, you should learn it yourself first, otherwise you won't have enough time!"

Cheng Yue thought about it and said, "It's fine, then I'll teach you after I finish it."

Then Cheng Weijun saw it. The scene that left him stunned: Cheng Yue quickly turned the pages of this first-grade Chinese book with only a few dozen pages at an average speed of five seconds.

Cheng Weijun's expression changed from shocked to dazed to tangled. When Cheng Yue read the last page, he said, "Sister, you have to look carefully!" Emphasizing on the word 'serious'.

"I'm serious." If it weren't for the horror, she wouldn't even use five seconds.

Cheng Weijun was young, so although he still felt something was wrong, he still believed her words.

"Okay, come here and I'll teach you how to read." Cheng Yue greeted him, Cheng Weijun squatted beside her obediently, opened his eyes wide and tried to remember these characters in his mind.

Not to mention, this little guy is quite smart, and Cheng Yue is not too greedy. It is almost enough to learn five words a day: "Remember well, I will check it tomorrow."

"Yeah!" The little guy nodded earnestly .

When the Cheng family came back, they saw the scene in front of them. The two little guys were squatting on the ground at the door, holding twigs in their hands, writing something stroke by stroke, and the older one was holding a book in his hand. .

He Lijuan curled her lips, her eyes were about to go to the sky, and she muttered, "Ghost!"

Tong Yuefen looked at the picture in front of her with a look of relief, having these two children is the happiest and proudest person in her life. thing.

"What are you two doing?" Grandma Cheng asked curiously.

"Milk, I'm teaching my brother to read." Cheng Yue smiled sweetly.

Grandma Cheng said suspiciously: "You teach him to read, can you recognize it yourself?"

"Yes, I'm done!" Cheng Yue replied very naturally.

With her determined appearance, Grandma Cheng almost thought that she had made a mistake in her memory, so she couldn't help but turn around and ask Tong Yuefen: "The fourth family, Yue Ya'er said yesterday to borrow books, right?"

Tong Yuefen affirmed: "Yes, I had dinner yesterday. I said it when I was there." After speaking, she was afraid that Cheng Yue would offend her grandmother, so she hurriedly added: "Yue Ya'er is too young, and no one taught her, maybe she still doesn't know how to read."

This makes sense. Grandma Cheng also thinks so. She was about to reveal the matter when she suddenly heard the voice of the little girl: "Mom, I didn't lie, I really finished it. If you don't believe me, you will take the test. Test me."

Seeing her so determined, Tong Yuefen also began to waver, and looked at Grandma Cheng tentatively: "Mom, why don't you try?"

"I said what are you tossing about, there is no stop every day, it's not easy. After finishing the work, I have to accompany a little girl to make a fool of myself when I come back?" He Lijuan became impatient and rolled her eyes.

The eldest aunt, Zhao Yingju, has always been taciturn, and she didn't speak at the moment, she just quietly waited for Grandma Cheng to announce the order.

The third aunt, Wang Xiuzhi, spoke, her tone was as soft as ever, with a soft thorn in her tone: "It's nothing, children like to play, it just so happens that I'm fine now, but Mom has been tired for a day today, so let's go to rest first, I'll come and talk to Yue. Ya'er can play."

After she finished speaking, she turned to Yue Ya'er with an amiable smile: "Will the third aunt play with you?"

He Lijuan rolled her eyes secretly, and knew that she was pretending to be a good person here, and looking at anyone who didn't know her Be careful about that.

Grandma Cheng was really tired. She was getting old and couldn't stand it any more. She was about to walk into the house when the men behind her also arrived home.

"What are they doing at the door?" Grandpa Cheng asked.

"Master, I can read!" Cheng Yue didn't wait for others to speak, she spoke first, there was no way, if she didn't seize the opportunity, who knows when she would wait and expect them to take the initiative to care about her? I don't know what year and month it is.

Seeing her so happy, Grandpa Cheng softened his expression a little. After all, children who like to read are always likable, but he doesn't take it too seriously.

"It's good to know how to read, and I will study hard in the future." After speaking, remembering that this granddaughter has always been well-behaved and caring, he asked one more question, "What words have you learned?"

Cheng Yue cheered in her heart. Oh, it's too timely to ask this question, although he didn't ask himself he had to find a chance to say it...

Cheng Yue raised the book in his hand: "I've finished learning this book."

Grandpa Cheng thought for a while whether he was The old confused remembered the time incorrectly. He looked back at Grandma Cheng, and before she spoke, Grandma Cheng nodded: "That's right."

After receiving a positive answer, Grandpa Cheng looked at Cheng Yue again with a serious expression: "Ya Son, scholars are not allowed to lie." This is a fundamental problem that must be corrected!

As she said that, she glanced at Tong Yuefen, wondering if it was taught by adults, how could a child have so much thought.

After being questioned repeatedly, Cheng Yue felt a little unhappy in her heart, half-truth and angrily said: "Master, Yue Ya'er is a good girl, I didn't lie, I really understand it, if you don't believe me, test me! "

Okay." Grandpa Cheng was an activist. He immediately took the book in her hand, flipped a page at random, pointed to the words on it and asked, "What is this word?"

"Yue!"

"What about this?"

"Shi!"

Turn again: "This."

"Yellow."

... The air was silent.