46-50

Chapter 46

    Cheng Qinglin really went back in the evening, and when he saw the rough house that was basically formed, his expression was very disapproving: "Dad, you are making too much noise, you don't need to build so much."

Grandpa Cheng looked at him with very gentle eyes and smiled. Said : "If you want, build more, and your family will be able to live more in the future."

Cheng Qinglin said, "That's probably not necessary, Dad, I want to set up a home in the county, not to mention anything else, in the future, the children It's also convenient to go to school, now it's not as far as before, the school is too far from home, and it takes me a long time to go back and forth, so after thinking about it, it's more convenient to buy a house in the county."

During this time, he basically lived at the school, which was too awkward. It is convenient, and there is no dormitory in the school, so we can only rent a house nearby, which is also an expense every month. After thinking about it, it is better to just settle there.

"What you think makes sense, but houses in the county are not cheap..." Grandpa Cheng's eyebrows drooped down again, and his shoulders sank a little.

"It's not cheap. It costs a few hundred yuan for a house, so I want to borrow some from my family first. My salary has also risen, and I'll pay it back at that time." Cheng Qinglin was worried about the same thing. Although I have saved some money, it is far from enough to buy a house.

"Okay, I see, you let me think about it..." Grandpa Cheng didn't want to disappoint his son. He also thought this was a good thing, but he had no money.

In the evening, Cheng Qinglin lay on the bed and sighed to Wang Xiuzhi beside him: "My parents have worked hard all my life, I finally became the principal, I can't let them enjoy themselves, and now I want them to worry about my house... Wang Xiuzhi was a little unconcerned in her heart, but she still comforted her mouth: "

My parents are also thinking about us. Sooner or later, we will buy a house. You are the principal of No. 1 Middle School now, and you may have to go up in the future. Why? It's impossible to come back, so it's better to prepare early."

"Besides, several children are grown up. In the past, it was inconvenient for you to live in the school, and you didn't have the energy to manage them. Now several children are studying. At a critical moment, if we settle down in the county seat, our family will live there, and it will be convenient for you to watch their studies." Wang Xiuzhi shared these benefits one by one.

Of course Cheng Qinglin knew these things, but Wang Xiuzhi said it again and he was more determined.

Seeing that he still didn't speak, Wang Xiuzhi wanted to understand the joints, and said: "Besides, if we set up a home in the county town, wouldn't it be convenient for some nephews and nieces in the family to go to school in the future, so as not to run around like this all day long? It's so tiring to run away."

Cheng Qinglin felt relieved after saying this, and after a while he breathed a sigh of relief: "Yes, after buying a house, Yue Ya'er and the others can also live there."

After hearing this, Wang Xiuzhi was in her heart . Secretly pouted, how can there be a niece who lives in the uncle's house, and it is not bad to live for a few days at most.

But he still said: "Yeah, isn't this good for everyone, and if we buy a house in the county, maybe we can convert from farming to non-farm, and then eat food supplies, how good!" He said. Then, Wang Xiuzhi got excited.

Cheng Qinglin also felt very moved when he heard the words. Although he had become the principal, his household registration was still in the countryside. Now that Wang Xiuzhi said this, he felt more and more that buying a house was a good decision, and finally convinced himself that Cheng Qinglin was relieved. go to sleep.

On the other hand, Grandpa Cheng is also talking about this with Grandma Cheng.

"Buying a house is a good thing!" Grandma Cheng will give it as long as her son wants it!

"It's a good thing, but there's no money at home... Besides, even if we take out all of our family's money, we'll have enough, but can others agree?" Grandpa Cheng was worried about this matter.

Grandma Cheng was a little hesitant when she heard the words: "But what Qinglin said makes sense, he is the principal now, how can he not even have a house, if he knew it earlier, he would not be in a hurry to build a new house, and now the money has been invested! "

Grandpa Cheng sighed: "I'm just afraid that this is about to happen, and the family is going to break up."

"Don't scare yourself, why did you break up? We're not dead yet, do they still want to turn the sky upside down?" "Grandma Cheng doesn't like to hear such words.

"Could it be that you want Qinglin to stop interacting with his brothers in the future?" Grandpa Cheng glanced at her sideways, "If you insist, the affection of several children will be exhausted."

This is indeed very serious . , Grandma Cheng was also stumped: "What should I do?"

"Let me think about it...Let me think about it..." Grandpa Cheng murmured, his eyes were empty.

Grandma Cheng suddenly exclaimed, "That's right! The fourth one must have money in their hands!"

"They took all the bonuses from the school and the county award before, and this time, Yue Ya'er passed the exam again. First, I don't believe that the school didn't give it!"

Speaking of which, Grandma Cheng also showed dissatisfaction on her face: "We won't talk about it, and they won't take the initiative to mention it. I will say that the fourth child is looking honest and has a heavy heart in private!"

"It's estimated to be one or two hundred with that amount of money added together?" Grandma Cheng boldly estimated it.

Grandpa Cheng paused when he heard the words: "There are so many?"

"Why not!" Seeing him ask, Grandma Cheng was excited, "You don't even think about it, the county and city awarded fifty prizes back then, but that's just I took a junior high school entrance exam, and now I am a senior high school student, and I have also entered the newspaper, can this be less than this?"

"Also, Yue Ya'er has recognized a godfather and godmother, and they are workers in an oil mill, and the conditions are not good. It's good to know, last time I came to see them they also brought a bottle of oil, I don't believe that the fourth and the others are short of money."

"If they take out the money, our burden will be lightened by half." Cheng The more Grandma thought about it, the more she felt that this method was better.

"You put it lightly, the fourth child is honest, but he can't be too soft on this. Besides, the children in the fourth room are all grown up and remembered. If you really force them to hand over the money, they will pay it back in the future. Can I get it anywhere?"

"And the money was originally intended for their children to study, but that's not how it was done." Although Grandpa Cheng was moved, he still rejected the proposal.

"The palms of the hands and the backs of the hands are full of meat. Although we are biased towards Qinglin, we can't force the fourth child to a dead end." Grandpa Cheng thought for a while.

Grandma Cheng is not as entangled as he is: "What drove them to the dead end? Did we not give him food or clothes? Besides, they have Yue Ya'er, since they could get this money before, then later It's okay, if we didn't join hands now, we wouldn't ask them to ask for it."

"No, no, it's not like this..." Grandpa Cheng kept repeating this sentence.

"Then what do you want to do?" Grandma Cheng was also a little irritable, "Anyway, I'll put the words here first, the house must be done, I've heard people say before, if you buy a house in the county You can also transfer the household registration, it will be raised by the state in the future, this is a lifetime event!"

Hearing this, Grandpa Cheng's eyes flashed brightly: "Let me think about it again." It was the same sentence, but the tone changed. firm.

Grandpa Cheng thought about it for a whole night. The next day he opened his eyes as soon as the cock crowing, he couldn't see any sleepiness, and his eyes were full of determination.

Cheng Yue didn't know these things yet. After all, it was impossible to record everything in the book.

But the next day, Grandpa Cheng called everyone together again, mobilized everyone to help, and built the new house as soon as possible. It can be seen that Grandpa Cheng is very serious.

Unexpectedly, her third uncle's words were so effective, Cheng Yue muttered in her heart.

Everyone did not dare to disobey the old man's orders, and they all contributed, and soon the house was almost built.

Not long after the new house was built, Grandpa Cheng called Cheng Qingze over.

"Fourth, I have something to discuss with you." Grandpa Cheng's expression was relatively relaxed at first.

"Dad, just tell me if you have anything to do." Cheng Qingze was a little flattered.

"That's it, now that the house has been built, you can move in after a while. I think there will be more and more people on your side in the future, and I don't think you can live in it, so I discussed it with your mother, you three Brother's room is also yours." The surprise came so suddenly that Cheng Qingze was stunned for a while, and before he could react, he heard the old man say: "Your third brother is teaching in the county now, and there is nowhere to stay, so I just wanted him to buy a house in the county, but you know the situation at home, even if my mother and I took out all the money, I'm afraid it wouldn't be enough..."

"So I discussed it with your mother, your third brother. I'll give you the new house, but it's equivalent to buying it, and it's calculated at 300. If you don't have enough, you can give it first, and the rest will be given later..."

Cheng Qingze was completely stunned, he felt as if he didn't understand at all. After all, why are you giving and buying again?

Seeing him like this, Grandpa Cheng also felt guilty in his heart, and said a few words: "You think, Yue Ya'er is also studying in No. 1 Middle School. If she buys a house, she can often go there and settle down. They will definitely go to high school in the future, so this house is very necessary."

Cheng Qingze was still dumbfounded and said nothing.

Grandpa Cheng continued: "It looks like a lot of money, but it's actually not bad. You should have one or two hundred yuan in your hands now, and the rest is not much."

This is the result of his deep deliberation last night. , If you emptied your family, not to mention whether you could help Qinglin, but the hearts of this family will definitely be gone, so it can't be like this. Then he had to make other ideas. Grandpa Cheng thought about the scholarship that Grandma Cheng said, and he had a problem in his heart. He thought he was sorry for the fourth family.

Hundred dollars, but he wasn't so stupid yet, he just wiped his face and felt a chill in his heart.

"Dad, as you know, this money is for Yue Ya'er and the others to go to school. Yue Fen and I haven't saved a penny for so many years. Yue Ya'er earned it by herself, you said that at the beginning."

Grandpa Cheng was a little embarrassed when his son, who always obeyed, said this.

"Fourth, you have to understand that your third brother has finally reached this position. He has not yet established a firm foothold in the county seat, so we must help?"

"Besides, when Yue Ya'er went to school, your third brother didn't Don't work hard, he's in trouble now, don't you want to help?"

Cheng Qingze was stupid and felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't say it, so he could only say: "Dad, of course I want to help the third brother, but it's not like that. Help!"

"Why can't you figure it out? It's good for us all. Yue Ya'er is so tired to go to school every day. If she had a house in the county town, would it be easier for her? ?" Cheng Qingze was speechless when asked, and after a while, he said, "But where can I get these three hundred dollars! "