101-102end

Chapter 101

Seeing Shi Wei's appearance, aunt Zhao Yingju's expression changed.

She has never seen such a shameless woman!

It happens that everyone is here, and it is not easy to attack.

Zhao Yingju doesn't know how to play with her heart, she smiled stiffly when she saw this, and pointedly said: "Weiwei, you're really welcome, you child is too sincere, and you take everything seriously."

Uh... Cheng Yue was a little confused. Hearing her aunt's words, she thought she was mocking herself. What does it mean to take everything seriously? Could it be that they were pretending to be polite?

Of course, Cheng Yue knew that Zhao Yingju was actually saying this to Shi Wei, so she was not angry, but felt that her aunt's mouth would definitely suffer.

Sure enough, before Cheng Yue said anything, Cheng Weidong said impatiently: "Mom, come out and play, Weiwei can buy whatever she wants, and I'll pay for the big deal."

Zhao Yingju was confused again, this son It's really that my heart is biased to the armpits, it's really such a big thing to raise for nothing!

For a while, I was angry and aggrieved. I was about to say something when I heard Grandpa Cheng speak.

Generally speaking, Grandpa Cheng doesn't care about such things, especially now that he is not his own daughter-in-law, but at this moment, Grandpa Cheng speaks out.

"Weidong, you've been studying for so many years, that's how your family and school teach you to talk to your elders?"

Cheng Weidong was still a little embarrassed at Grandpa Cheng, and he bowed his head obediently when he heard the words: "Grandpa, I was wrong.

" He admitted his mistake, but Cheng Weidong obviously didn't think much of it in his heart, so he turned his head and condoned Shi Wei to buy more.

Seeing this, Grandpa Cheng shook his head, feeling a little uncomfortable, and said to Grandma Cheng beside him, "I'm old, talking is useless..."

Grandma Cheng frowned when she heard the words: "I'll go talk to them, It's amazing!"

Grandpa Cheng stopped her: "Don't talk about it, we are all old bones. If he listens, he will listen. If he doesn't listen, it's useless to say more."

"Okay, don't think about it . Now, we can come to the capital to see it in person before entering the coffin, it is considered complete, don't worry about them, take a good look, there is something to talk about when we get to the bottom."

Grandma Cheng snorted: "You can think about it. "It doesn't matter anymore.

Out of sight and out of mind, they simply walked aside and ignored others.

Seeing this, Cheng Shifeng pulled her husband and let go of it, which was a bit of a competition: "An outsider is so generous, we are still serious relatives, let's go, let's go shopping too!"

Chen Jianhua saw the behavior of these people She was very uncomfortable, but she was a junior in the next room, so she couldn't say anything, she just controlled her sister: "I'll give you this money, buy whatever you want, don't treat other people's money as money like they do."

Cheng Peiwen also know this truth, and I basically paid for it myself along the way.

Shi Wei, who was on the side, pouted when she saw it, and scolded a fool in her heart, and then continued to buy, buy, buy.

Grandpa Cheng looked around, then said to Cheng Yue: "Yue Ya'er, what do you like, Grandpa will buy it from you."

Cheng Yue smiled and said, "Grandpa, I don't lack anything, you should see what you like. Right."

"That won't work, we didn't give you anything when you got married. Since we're here today, we have to buy it." Grandpa Cheng was still very tough this time.

In order to reassure the old man, Cheng Yue finally chose one thing and asked him to pay.

At the end of the day, everyone came home in large and small bags, and everyone was exhausted.

The next day, after seeing everyone away, Tong Yuefen felt that the surroundings suddenly became deserted, so she said to Cheng Yue, "I'm waiting to hug my grandson now."

Cheng Yue was helpless: "Mom, I just got married, so you started urging you. Besides, my project is at a critical moment, how can I have the energy."

Tong Yuefen was a little unhappy: "I know you are busy, I won't rush you, you are I don't have time to take you with me right now, and I'm too busy."

Seeing this, Cheng Yue coaxed her a few words, and finally made her smile again.

He said again: "I think your aunt still has to worry about it, and so does your brother Wei Dong. You are such a big man, and you don't have a clue at all.

" Yes, this girl is indeed a bit bad..."

"If a girl like this gets married into the house, it will cause trouble in the house in the future. Anyone who is a concubine with her will suffer!"

Tong Yuefen said as she shook her head and sighed . "Think about our four sisters-in-law. Our family had the worst life at the beginning, but now it has turned upside down."

"Your third aunt came to me a few days ago, saying that she envied me for having a good life, and so did she. A proud person, when did you see her bow her head." Speaking of this, Tong Yuefen both sighed and felt a little proud.

Speaking of this, Cheng Yue suddenly remembered that she hadn't seen her second aunt He Lijuan for a long time, so she asked.

As a result, Tong Yuefen said: "I don't know where she is now. After that incident happened, I rarely heard about her later."

"But your third aunt told me that she seemed to see her running away with a man. "

Run?" Cheng Yue exclaimed, "What about Brother Weiqiang and the others?" The second aunt gave birth to two boys and one girl, and three children, so she ran away?

Not only Cheng Yue couldn't believe it, but even Tong Yuefen thought it was absurd when she heard the news.

"Who said it wasn't? Your second aunt looks fine. Although she is a bit sharp, she still has nothing to say about her own children. Who would have thought that she would just leave them alone." Tong Yuefen said as she spoke. Shaking his head in exclamation.

What can Cheng Yue say, only that things are impermanent.

"Fortunately, I heard that your brother Wei Qiang is recovering well now. It's not a problem to be self-sufficient, and you can still take care of Maozi."

"You sister Peiwen has also studied and read , and can find a job and support herself. "

Tong Yuefen helped them to plan, and felt that the day was still going on, and there was hope.

The house was completely cleaned, and Cheng Yue and Zhong Yanqing also moved into their own house.

After that, the two lived a very regular life of two points and one line, basically running back and forth between the laboratory and the home.

"Professor Cheng, Professor Zhong is here to deliver food to you again."

Cheng Yue was checking the literature when she heard someone next to her call her softly, with a kindly teasing tone.

Ever since Cheng Yue got busy, she didn't even have enough time to eat. She often forgot to eat when she was so busy. After a long time, her stomach felt a little uncomfortable.

Later, Zhong Yanqing began to deliver meals on time every day, which aroused the envy of all the passers-by who eat melons. Everyone in the institute knew that Professor Cheng and his wife had a very good relationship.

Cheng Yue rubbed her sore neck, raised her head and saw Zhong Yanqing looking at her at the door, immediately got up and walked over, with a little anger: "Didn't I tell you not to come, how tired are you running around like this? ."

Zhong Yanqing said with a smile: "Can you eat honestly if I don't come here? Be careful next time you'll call your stomachache again."

Cheng Yue was afraid that he would start talking again, so he interrupted quickly: "Okay, I won't say anything, hurry up and eat! Zhong Yanqing followed her strength and was dragged into the
room, looking at her brows with a gentle and shy smile: "Actually, I'm not just for this, I actually want to see you more." Speaking out, Cheng Yue would only feel greasy and uncomfortable, and even get goosebumps, but speaking from Zhong Yanqing's mouth makes people feel good.

Because she knew what he said was true.

So she replied, "I miss you too." The two of them didn't say anything, they just looked at each other like that, as if they were surrounded by pink bubbles.

"This is the golden boy and girl..." Someone whispered quietly not far away.

After eating, Cheng Yue was about to go to work again, but Zhong Yanqing grabbed it and said, "Take a break, go for a walk outside and do some activities." On the way, Zhong Yanqing couldn't help but smile: "I still remember the university. At that time, when you were developing the mobile phone, you didn't rush into it, and by the way, you made all kinds of rice cookers, and a group of us ate hot pot on the playground at night, which attracted the dean and the teacher."

Cheng Yue also thought of it. In those days, I couldn't help laughing out loud: "Thanks to the teacher's good temper, he has been indulging us all the time."

Who knew that Zhong Yanqing shook his head: "Mr. Wang has a bad temper, he is just extra tolerant to you."

"You don't know how many people have been scared and cried by Teacher Wang."

Cheng Yue actually understood this, and laughed when she heard this.

"Yueya'er, maybe you didn't realize it yourself, but you've changed a lot." Zhong Yanqing said.

"Back then, there was a saying in your mouth, saying that people are iron rice or steel, how can you have the energy to work if you don't have enough to eat."

"At that time, no matter how the teacher urged you, you would not be in a hurry. I have to jump."

Cheng Yue took his words: "As a result, I don't even eat now." After saying that, he laughed.

To be honest, she herself did not realize that she had changed so much, so it was true.

But there are priorities. The mobile phone was not very urgent for her at the beginning, and there was a plug-in, so she was not in a hurry.

Later, after walking through the gate of hell, I have a special feeling for life, so I am very interested in this project.

She always thought, hurry up and hurry up, the faster you can save more lives.

"Actually, I don't know if you believe it or not. In the eyes of outsiders, I am an outstanding researcher, but in fact, I am probably the least worthy of this title."

Cheng Yue suddenly said these words.

"I've always felt that I'm a businessman at heart, no, I'm afraid I'm not even a businessman." Cheng Yue said.

"I'm not afraid of your jokes. In fact, the reason why I chose to take this path at first was just to make money. You see, my parents are making a lot of money in business now, but they don't have as much as me alone. Cheng Yue laughed at herself: "

In this way, my original intention has been realized, but everyone thinks that I am a person who is dedicated to the public, which makes me a little uncomfortable."

Zhong Yanqing clenched her tightly when he heard the words "I know."

"You know?" Cheng Yue looked at him.

Zhong Yanqing's smile seemed to have the power to calm one's mind, and Cheng Yue's restless heart was calmed down.

"Yueya'er, you have never concealed your heart in front of me. If I can't see this, isn't it too stupid?"

Zhong Yanqing chuckled twice, and said sternly: "The ancients said, Regardless of the sage's argument, it doesn't matter if there is no sage in the world, you have actually done a very good job."

"I also have selfishness and desires. If I look at my selfishness, it may not be so clean."

"So , you really deserve these titles and admiration." Zhong Yanqing looked into her eyes seriously and said word by word.

Hearing what he said, Cheng Yue felt like she was really amazing, and the haze in her heart disappeared.

Suddenly, she leaned closer and asked with a deliberate smile, "Professor Zhong, I have heard everything you said just now, so hurry up and be honest, what are your selfishness and desires?"

I have to say that Cheng Yue is really curious about what dark selfishness is hidden under his noble skin.

However, Zhong Yanqing avoided her gaze and changed the subject: "Let's go, it's almost time, I have to go back too."

"If you don't come, just talk about it, I'm really curious." Cheng Yuelian coquettishly said this. Sets are used.

Zhong Yanqing couldn't stand it, his cheeks were flushed, his eyes flashed, but he just kept his mouth shut.

People who passed by all covered their mouths and snickered when they saw this scene, and occasionally some words such as "little young" and "sweet" were heard.

Zhong Yanqing was thin-skinned and was not used to it. He almost begged, "Yueya'er, let's go home and talk about it?"

Seeing him like a good-looking woman who was molested, Cheng Yue suddenly felt a little itchy, but afraid. Pushing people into a hurry, finally decided to let him go.

"Well then, I have to explain honestly at night."

"Okay..."

As soon as he got home in the evening, Cheng Yue began to ask: "I've waited all afternoon, now I can explain honestly."

Zhong Yanqing covered his face : "Yue Ya'er , are you so curious?"

"Of course, I'm very curious, so don't give up. I told you my selfishness, now it's your turn!"

, Cheng Yue was completely impatient at this moment.

Zhong Yanqing lowered his head slightly, as if he was enduring something.

"What's the matter, do you want to go back? Tell you, don't pretend to be pitiful, I won't eat this today!" Anyway, she was determined to dig out Zhong Yanqing's unknown secret today.

She was still thinking about it, but she didn't notice that the other party's fist was clenching tighter and tighter, and then a handsome face suddenly appeared in front of her.

Then, the mouth was gagged softly and firmly.

It was a long, gentle and very eager kiss. Just when Cheng Yue was about to lose her breath, the other party finally kindly let her go.

Before he could breathe a sigh of relief, he found that his body was vacated, and then, she was lying on the soft big bed.

At the last moment of losing consciousness, Cheng Yue heard someone say, "This is the desire in my heart..."