61-65

Chapter 61

  "Smile, don't be so stiff, as usual."

Everyone smiled obediently.

After taking photos in three or two, everyone immediately leaned forward to look, and their expressions became puzzled.

"What's the matter?" He didn't look at anything.

"Not yet, this one has to be filmed to get the photos."

"Oh..." Everyone was a little lost.

Cheng Yue also felt a little unaccustomed to it. He was used to using the mobile phone and camera of the previous life, and using this old-fashioned one always felt like something, but there was no way to do this, it had to be done step by step.

"In a few days, I'll find someone to develop these photos."

Cheng Yue finally thought about what to prepare for the gift, and she decided to take a photo for Grandma Song and the others, and then send it to Zhong Yanqing.

The next day, Wen Keqing and the others came to pay New Year's greetings and learned that Cheng Yue had a camera in his hand. Everyone was surprised for a while. Wen Keqing showed a different love for this camera, and Cheng Yue simply taught her how to take pictures.

On that day, Tong Yuefen had no regrets, because Wen Keqing took a photo for their family, which was the first family photo.

"It's rare, it's amazing, and I don't know how smart the person who made the camera is." Wen Keqing couldn't help but sigh.

It could be seen that she really liked this thing, but Cheng Yue didn't even say that she wanted to give it to her.

Wen Keqing didn't want either, although she really liked it.

The photos were quickly sent over to be developed. Looking at these black and white photos, everyone's faces were filled with joy.

"It's really like it, it's just carved out of a mold." Tong Yuefen looked at the portraits in the photo and looked at them again.

Looking at the camera in her hand, Cheng Yue suddenly had a bold idea. She wanted to dismantle it to understand the structure, maybe she could do it herself in the future.

But she still resisted this urge very hard, it was too expensive, and it hurt her to death.

The photo is in hand, it's time to reply.

Cheng Yue thought about it, and mentioned a digital camera in the letter. She said that the camera is very useful, but it needs to be washed with film, which is a bit troublesome. materials, otherwise she would like to try to make a camera by herself.

That's right, after learning about the amazing price of the camera, Cheng Yue put her thoughts on it.

As far as she knows, the beautiful country has now made the first digital camera, but it is still several years away from the official launch.

If she can get ahead of them and get this thing out, it will be a huge profit, just think about it!

Waking up from the dream of becoming rich, Cheng Yue made up her mind and took her time.

After going out to deliver the letter, Cheng Yue stood on the side of the road for a while, and the days were really dull recently, and suddenly wanted to toss.

Turn around and go to the supply and marketing agency to find Xu Chunmei!

Xu Chunmei was also bored. Seeing her eyes lit up, she still joked: "Little conscience, you still remember your aunt."

Cheng Yue smiled apologetically: "I've been busy recently, I'll come to see you when I'm done . Is it?"

"It's alright, alright." Xu Chunmei waved her hand, and she was just joking.

"By the way, my family bought a TV this year, do you want to go watch it?"

"Okay! I'll call Weijun later, let's go together!" This is a TV, God knows how long she hasn't watched TV , I'm still a little curious, although TVs are basically black and white now.

Unsurprisingly, Cheng Weijun was also very excited to learn that he was going to watch TV.

After putting down his schoolbag, he couldn't wait to run to Xu's house.

"Hello Grandma Xu! Hello Grandpa Xu!"

"Come on." Grandma Xu welcomed them in enthusiastically.

Cheng Yue saw the TV on the table at a glance. It was about ten inches square, and the screen looked a little gray, but it was already incredible!

"Grandma Xu, how much does this TV cost?"

Mother Xu said with a smile: "This thing is not cheap, it took more than 600 to get it."

More than 600! Cheng Weijun took a deep breath, then turned his head to look at his sister and nodded calmly.

This price is for a domestic TV. If it is foreign, it is estimated to be thousands of dollars. It is a huge profit! Now a person's salary is only ten or twenty yuan!

Soon, the TV series started. Cheng Weijun watched TV for the first time and stared at it for the first time. He couldn't bear to blink.

"Wow, this girl's clothes are so beautiful!" Xu Chunmei pointed to the heroine on the TV.

Cheng Yue glanced at it, the heroine was wearing a red skirt, she looked white and beautiful, and had a slim figure. After a few pictures, the heroine changed into another set of clothes, a short white shirt with a skirt underneath, she looked Youthful and beautiful. (hehe red skirt? i thought it's black and white TV ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

"It's pretty." Cheng Yue nodded in agreement.

"Yes, yes!" With her approval, Xu Chunmei became even more excited.

"Hey, I also want a dress like this..." Xu Chunmei was a little envious, but she suddenly stood up, "By the way! Could you trouble my eldest sister to make a dress for me?

" I understand the virtues of my family. Her mother has never suffered any hardships. Although she can do needlework, it is limited to sewing, and the repairing is not very neat, not to mention her own, so she can only rely on Tong Yuefen is over, and Tong Yuefen's craftsmanship is beyond words.

"Okay, I'll go back and tell my mother." Tong Yuefen would not refuse such a trivial matter.

Saying this, Xu Chunmei's mind became active again: "Hey, I said Yueya'er, you have no other idea?" The two are already very familiar with each other, and Cheng Yue knew what she was fighting as soon as she said this. idea.

"Yes, yes, but let's forget it." Cheng Yue thought about it and refused.

"How can I forget it! I've heard from my dad, this year's format has changed again, don't be afraid!" Xu Chunmei admired Cheng Yue a little bit at this point. Inappropriate, and it turned out that it didn't take long for something to happen.

She was fortunate to hear her words more than once, and she was secretly surprised. How could she be better informed than her father as a child?

Later, her father said something, some people can infer the situation through the surrounding environment and some small things that ordinary people can't notice, and most of them are amazing people who can do this.

Xu Chunmei didn't understand, but she was shocked, she didn't need to understand, she just had to remember her father's words: Just be honest with Cheng Yue.

She will do this! So I didn't invite people over today.

"The form has indeed changed, but the objective conditions are still immature." She didn't want to be the same as last time, and others would kick her out and stop playing with her.

So this can't be easily agreed.

Xu Chunmei also knew what she was referring to, but it was difficult to do so, her brows furrowed, and her voice was silent for a while.

Seeing this, Cheng Yue leaned over and whispered, "Auntie, you have enough money now, why are you in such a hurry?"

"Hey, I don't have to think about the future? Last time I made money, but I have to spend it every day, you just watch this TV, if my money is used to buy a TV, I will definitely save more!"

"And let me tell you, I think this feeling is very good ! Well, I like it very much." Xu Chunmei said this in a low voice, for fear that others might hear it.

It seems that her aunt still has a career, not bad, not bad, Cheng Yue thinks this is very appealing to her, not to mention that people are divided into groups.

"Then you never thought of doing it yourself?" Cheng Yue continued to guide.

"Do it yourself? How do you do it yourself? We don't have a factory." Xu Chunmei was stunned and asked.

That must be because there is no factory. She is anxious if there is a factory, and layoffs will be another trouble in the future.

"What do you think, can we find a small factory that specializes in making clothes, designate styles for them to make, and then we sell them ourselves, what do you think?"

"This, this..." Xu Chunmei heard her words, He was stuck for a while, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

"Isn't this speculative?" Xu Chunmei heard her heart pounding, and her mouth was dry, but the amazing thing was that she was not particularly afraid, and there was some vague expectation.

"How can this be considered speculative? We don't buy low and sell high, we just use the normal price. What clothes do you buy instead?"

"You also said that the situation has changed. Forget it."

Seeing that she was a little moved, Cheng Yue thought about it and said, "Auntie, look at the clothes the girls on TV are wearing, if we can make them and sell them, do you think anyone will buy them?"

"Definitely . I have to buy it! I want it all." Xu Chunmei was firm.

"Yeah, you see, if we can make a dollar for a piece of clothing, wouldn't it be a hundred dollars for a hundred pieces? What if a thousand pieces or ten thousand pieces?"

Xu Chunmei's breathing became rapid, and she swallowed: "How can a piece of clothing only make one dollar, it's impossible!"

"Yeah, we can't take that much money without taking it?"

"No, no, then my conscience can't handle it! It's a waste!" Xu Chunmei clapped her hands, " Done!"

"Do whatever you say, I'll listen to you!"

"I still have to trouble you, auntie. After all, I don't know the right person. First, I have to find a suitable garment factory, preferably one that is not well managed. We also have to send warmth to others... ..." The two looked at each other and laughed slyly.

"It's settled! I'll find someone tomorrow!" Xu Chunmei was eager to set off immediately.

After talking about the matter and watching TV for a while, Cheng Yue took Cheng Weijun to leave.

"Sister, are we going to make a fortune soon?" Cheng Weijun asked quietly, he heard the secret conspiracy of the two of them just now.

"Yeah, maybe I'm going to make a fortune." Cheng Yue showed the standard smile of a financial fan.

"Big fortune? Three, three thousand?" Cheng Weijun swallowed quietly.

"The layout is too small, brother, at least turn it over twice." After hearing that there was no sound around him, he turned around and saw that Cheng Weijun was sluggish.