16-20

Chapter 16

 Two days later, Cheng Qinglin came back with a few books.

Seeing him coming back, Grandpa Cheng was very happy: "How is it, what did the principal say?"

Cheng Qinglin conveyed the principal's meaning, and then said, "I will accompany Yue Ya'er at home to study all these textbooks, so that the school can be tested directly. ."

After hearing this, before Grandpa Cheng said anything, Cheng Qingze was embarrassed: "Third brother, is this delaying you too much?" Although he was also very happy.

Cheng Qinglin smiled and said: "School is not open now, and there is nothing to do at school. I am idle and I am idle. Don't be polite to me. It's all for the sake of the children."

When he said this, Cheng Qingze stopped being polite. , Grandpa Cheng also nodded and said with satisfaction: "It just so happens that your mother misses you, it's better to come back to accompany her."

So, Cheng Yue's next schedule was set like this.

They study Chinese in the morning and mathematics in the afternoon. They do not have foreign languages ​​in their schools. These days, they usually start learning foreign languages ​​from junior high school.

Although Cheng Yue has already recognized the characters of the fifth grade, the language is not only as simple as recognizing the characters. Cheng Qinglin spent a lot of time and made a detailed plan for his niece. He also specially asked someone to find a few sets of test papers. , is bound to not let the pearl dust!

Pearl, who was almost dusted with dust, was reading a book in a leisurely manner. The room was lit with charcoal and warm. There was a bowl of egg custard that Tong Yuefen brought to her body on the table, and her brother who was almost drooling in envy.

What, you ask the teacher? The teacher was beaten and went out to refresh his mind.

Cheng Qinglin was really badly beaten. His passion has not been realized, and he died halfway. In his plan, he would give Cheng Yue all these knowledges, and then let her do the questions. He will explain it in detail with twelve minutes of patience, and I believe that with the intelligence of his little niece, he will be able to draw inferences.

It's a pity that the imagination is beautiful, and the reality is very skinny. No matter what it is, as long as he teaches it once, she can remember it immediately, and even if she asks her again in a few days, she can blurt it out.

As for questions? Cheng Qinglin sneered, those teachers who published the papers were too embarrassed to call themselves famous teachers, hehe! Even a five-year-old baby can't be beaten, shame!

After complaining for a while, Cheng Qinglin sighed again, is this a genius, so terrifying! Even if he hasn't met, he can't help but feel sorry for his little niece's future classmates. Under such a shadow, he won't be hit and cause problems, right?

The cold snowflakes slapped randomly on his face, Cheng Qinglin regained his calm, stepped into the room again, and showed a loving smile: "Wait, come, let's continue."

Cheng Yue nodded obediently and said ok.

"Come on, let's look at this chapter..." 

"Sanbo, I've finished reading this chapter."

"Oh, I've finished," Cheng Qinglin looked at the last page of the book with a blank expression, and then closed it. "Then let's make a paper." The little niece's face showed embarrassment: "But Third Uncle, I have finished the paper..."

Cheng Qinglin couldn't calm down: "When did you do it?"

Cheng Yue blinked innocently. Said: "Yesterday was too boring, and I didn't want to go out. I finished it accidentally." I accidentally finished it...? ! !

Cheng Qinglin's expression was almost unbearable, and he could only force a smile: "Really, show it to the third uncle."

The test paper that Cheng Qinglin asked someone to find was filled at the moment, and he checked it carefully, except for the language composition. Points may be deducted, everything else is all right.

But the composition is not in a hurry. It is good to get a high score. Cheng Qinglin is not a strict teacher, so he is not too demanding.

Cheng Qinglin read it again, and finally found what he thought was missing: "Your word... is not very well written."

Cheng Yue also took a look, it was really not very good, she didn't even use 30% of her previous life, although her writing in her previous life was barely called delicate, mainly because she was too small and lacked in wrist strength. Tired hands in a while.

Having found her weakness, Cheng Qinglin said happily: "Words are very important, they all say words like people, a person's words are his face, so you can't relax and know?"

Cheng Yue nodded.

"In this way, I will write some words later, and you will copy it every day in the future." Cheng Qinglin finally found his own existence value, and immediately couldn't sit still.

However, in the next second, he met the suspicious eyes of the little niece, and broke the defense all of a sudden: "What kind of eyes are you looking at? Your third uncle and my words are well-known far and wide. Who can't read them well?

" In fact, Cheng Qinglin didn't write any ink, so he picked up the pen and wrote a few words, and then successfully saw the shocked expression of the little niece, and smiled proudly: "How is it, the third uncle didn't lie to you."

Cheng Yue gave a thumbs up . : "Sanbo, you are amazing!"

Don't say it, her third uncle's calligraphy is just like the copybook they practiced when they were in school.

Cheng Yue was stunned, this house is really hidden dragon and crouching tiger!

"How is it? Do you want to learn?" Cheng Qinglin finally regained his strength and couldn't be proud.

"Yes!" "To learn!" Cheng Weijun answered the second voice.

Cheng Qinglin laughed: "Okay, learn everything!"